MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

.. I keep seeing Peyton's hand rise up with a hankerchief to wipe his face...

Heheehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay chickie, moustache all gone, cheer up :lol: :lol:

Frankly my El, I think he looks damn sexy :p :p :p

and moustaches can be fun :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Thanks for the pics, snaggle them all.

*See my head, it's full of bumps* I have ton's of ships out to get me :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

And I love that Silent Night scene, it really sends shivers and goosbumps, as you can see him grip her tightly and she clings onto him. So much passion from a couple is hard to find, but these two have it all. You can see magic, happening everywhere.

And his line Trust me Peyton made me sigh excesively. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

**Melting now**** Will say bye for now.

*Ducks and runs from hammers* :mad: :mad:

*See my head, it's full of bumps* I have ton's of ships out to get me
not if i cant help it. you guys have my back, so do i. :)

i love heart of glass... the black tee macky is back :D and i wont forget how danny jokes peyton and mac about having kids :lol:

not if i cant help it. you guys have my back, so do i.

Thanks guys. :D

Anyway's now this Pic is hot, it's their wedding night, and Mac's on the phone. And Peyton is telling you know who, "Na,nan,na, He's my husband and man, hands off". :devil: :lol: :lol:

*ZOOM***, flying hammer, "Who let them in, lock our thread door, hurry.

*Thwarps him*** get off phone :mad:

6gw0svd.jpg

*Need to learn how to spell** :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: LMH if you keep taunting people you make my job so much more difficult, plus I keep having to replace my windows all the time...

Live and let *Luuuv* says I, and, my but that's a lovely last pic to see before signing off...

G'nite

PS.
it's their weeding night
*eherm* um, eer, "weeding" or "wedding" ? if it's their weeding night , well, that's a PM about another word for shrub... :lol: if it's their wedding night, unless they're checking themselves out, *get off the **** phone!*

LMH if you keep taunting people you make my job so much more difficult, plus I keep having to replace my windows all the time...

I can only hope, we get alot of romantic scene's between our couple, this season. Their magic is amazing.

*I's sorry, I's be good, :D "YEAH RIGHT" :devil: :devil:
No I'm not, I'm just spreding the love. :( :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm enjoying all the ships, just look at my Icon. :eek: :eek: :p

4kdxxk4.jpg

lOOK AT THAT LOOK, I SEE MORE THEN LOVE, I SEE COMPASSION, WANT AND NEED, ALL ROLLED INTO ONE. :devil:

*You will find the poem that goes with this pick, in the poetry section

@ Mugs, Welcome to our lovely thread

thanks

did the rest of you now that there are a number of peyton/mac clips on youtube.com

:lol: about the first pic... macky! i agree with them! gerroff the ****ing phone!

ooh since we're putting pics here... can we cap 'em? :devil: i want to practice mah capping skills :lol: lets spread teh love!

"weeding" or "wedding"
ok idk why but THAT made me laugh! :lol: lmao!

welcome new poster :devil: welcome to the meyton/pac :devil: club. dont mind the red smiley over there :lol:

^^ luvingmyHoratio you were not the only one to make that mistake someone on youtube did the same thing

Hey guys....I hate living over her in wet UK sometimes....there has been sooo many posts since I last com on! I can't remember what you all said :lol:

Lovely pics... *thud* that black t-shirt is back in the convo *Nat does a little dance* I love that t-shirt, then again Mac would look nice in any (tightish :devil:)t-shirts because you can see more. But Mac looks good in a shirt to, i'm glad he ditched the ties.

Silent night: I loved that ep, when she took a sudden deep breathe in when he hugged her at the end was so sweet. I loved the pics from the ep ^^^ especially the second!

OK it was a while since I read the posts :lol: but I guess I got to say welcome to someone....... Welcome someone!! :lol:

*Ouch* Natty the door**

68m6owg.jpg

Now this Yummy, Peyton is being a naughty girl to her Macky-Poo.

*See's mj,natty,El, **Tackles, big hugs**

Natty, they are follwing us everywhere, I found more over at our story :eek: :eek: :eek:

:devil:Story has been updated :devil:
(Guess who's having a baby)

Our ship is becoming a danger zone :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back