MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

LMH: :D hi and most welcome !! :lol: love the latest poem you did :lol: I dunno what to say - think I'm gonna hafta to go off and find a nice pic too as a welcome and a thank you!! I've been throwing most pics onto Wet!Mac but I can multitask enough to spread a few out :lol:

' back later

Hiya everyone. I have a new poem in the Poetry thread for you. It's a kiss, kiss, one. thanks to Mj for the Pic.

You are gonna love it. :lol: :D :lol: :D

Hi Natty, :D :D

And hello again to everyone else. I'm going to start a new Mac/Pey story very shortly. So look forward to it. :)

See ya all later, I'm off to write more poems and stories :lol: :lol: ;)

Thanks for the PwM pic mj - so sweet! :D

Alright ~ a few Pac Pics, just for fun :p

They dress up nicely don't they?
pac2murdersings2clc2.jpg

...aaand they dress down too...
pac1100dpi24bittru480pigt5.jpg

~ and a variant on the lovely kiss...
pac3pwmkiss24bittru100dnt2.jpg

*sigh* someone's oh so verrrrrrrry very lucky.... :devil: :D

Hey Elwood, do you ever post those on You tube as a slide show"? "They would look so beautiful to music. If you've already done this, could you give me your You Tube name.

Thanks LMH :)

The second pic. she's saying....Where do you think you're going Mr.Mac, Mrs. Peyton isn't done with you yet. :devil:

:eek: omg...
how am i suppose to clear my head now!
:lol:

LMH- i think where i go, you go too.. :p i see you everywhere! *hugs* :lol:

no prob Elwood, ;) love to share the Pac wub. I just LLOOVE the pics you posted *gg*

hey natty! i knew i know you somewhere! :lol: remember me?

LMH- i think where i go, you go too.. i see you everywhere! *hugs*

I think you're right, *Big Hugs Back*** :lol: :lol:

It's all Lynn's fault, she's dragging me everywhere. :devil: :lol: :p :p

As for clearing your head.... Find the ugliest guy you can and stare at him for two minutes, and then see the visions you have. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hiya,

LMH ~ hadn't thought of a slide show, but maybe I'll put one together. :D I also just upgraded/am learning to use uber Nero, and have an idea for a vid in my head... :p once I'm happy with it I'll put it up to see, but it's really early days yet. Last, I suspect you've got lotsa pics, and lots of sources besides, but iffen you're ever looking for something in particular, I've got, oh, just a couple of pics :)lol:)(mostly NY) and sources too :p

It's all Lynn's fault, she's dragging me everywhere.

As for clearing your head.... Find the ugliest guy you can and stare at him for two minutes, and then see the visions you have.

yeah, let's go blame it on Lynny*hides from her*

:lol: never mind then! I think animated tomatoes will do thank you! :p

natty- :lol: yeah... same interest eh? ;)

El- ooh! once you get it done, do share, puweeze?

Hey Batty *waves* :D

@ MJ, Yeah, Mac told me, it's always her fault. So we will blame her. :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p

@ Elwood, I'll take any pictures you have. All can be used for poems. :D :D

New poem in the poetry thread. And Chapter one of The Pac story will be posted sometime tomorrow. ;)

See ya all soon LMH :D :D

LMH- :lol: i thought macky took her side :p oh i saw your post in the shippy questions foldie. that happened to me too. it just takes a while to settle here... now i know you, im not gonna ignore you.pwamis. :D

Are you kidding mj :eek: :eek: You wouldn't believe the stories, he tells me about Lynn and Mel. :devil: :p

I'm just starting work on two new poems, to go with those pics, they should be up tonight. :devil: :lol:

Also the first chapter to Pac story is almost complete. It will also be posted tonight. You are all gonna love it. :D :D

***Pac story is ready*** Go and see :)

It's called.... Magic Under the New York bridge. :devil: :devil:

Back