MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

see what the finale? lucky dog. I wish I was watching the finale again. It was a nice ride!

can't wait for the dvd set. I just got S2 'cos although S1 is there, S2 is not available to rent at my local. Now it's alllllll mine (but I still want S3 more...) I've been indulging heavily because my summer programming up here sucks. :p I'm rediscovering some fun eps that'd kind of waned in my memory, plus some behind the scenes stuff. But yeah, S3 if it was out it would be mine... for now I hafta resort to checking out some lovely vidclips on youTube.

nattybatty55 said:
Oh wel, I loved both :lol:

LMAO. You sound like me, but I agree, both episodes definately rocked, some things pissed me off, but we can all pass that. :)

luckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckylucky...... * * ~sigh~ * *

another good mac-p eppie.

It was fun when they did the experiment on the little mouse in the lab. Fun to see them work together. Course, when Mac's barrelling thru the lab to get down to Peyton in the loading dock, well, I thought maybe he'd hurt somebody worse than Peyton was just to get down there...:lol: That was pretty sweet. I can only hope he took the elevator - don't they work on the 35th floor...? I wonder how many takes they made gary do, running thru the halls :lol: and I like seeing Peyton out in the field too.

Yah, good eppie. luckyluckylucky....

hi guys! hi new Meyton/Pac fans!
^_^ did i miss alot of things here?

meyton.jpg

a little gift from moi for my long absence in this foldie...

Yes you totally owe us piccie for your absence. *hugs* welcome back, mj! -- I have to admit, i've missed you.

xx

Lucky witch, I like her little nightie though ;) She's so lucky.

Hi all, I'm LMH. I usually don't Multi-ship, but I've been lurking everywhere, with the bad influence of CathStokes :lol: :lol:, then when I stopped over at WetMac thread, I had to come here. I'd like to let yu all know, that's there a Pey/Mac poem I just did for Elwood21 in the Poetry thread.

though I must admit when watching Silent Night, and seeing Mac grab Peyton in his arms, I almost melted. You could see his anger of knowing he hurt her and his passion all rolled into one. I have to say that when that kind of energy happens, no words are ever needed.

Also the ending was very sweet, also, when they embraced each other and he whispered in her ear. that was a sighing moment. ;)

Anyways it's nice to talk for a bit. LMH :)

hey LMH!
*shake hands* i dont think ive introduced myself! im mj and :lol: im sorta a multishipper. :p welcome here.

yes lynny/cathstokes influences everyone... im one of em. nice to meet another victim! LOL *runs away from lynny*

woot! i knew you were one of the peeps who will lynny! now that im back, ill be a leech on your back O__O; kinda creepy...

i want that gown! no scratch that... i want macky! :lol:

301_1224.jpg

*Shake's hands back** :D

Ouwww!!! I'm gonna run away with the picture and make a beautiful poem for the Poetry thread. :devil: :D

That's hot!!! :devil:

And thank-you for the wonderful welcome. ;) :)

Back