MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

That interview is for AXN audience I believe (you may read the original article to get that hint). AXN is just about to air S3 of NY or halfway on it. So the interview is not about wraping up S3 but promoting S3.

All she said was typical promotion stuff, so I am not worried at all. :)

I'm sorry nattybatty55, I posted and had to leave for work right away. I didn't mean to leave anyone hanging. :eek:
If you go to the CSI files main index page and go to the bottom to CSI Files News Items, under that thread is an interview with Claire Forlani. I thought it was post season 3, but I'll have to go back and reread, maybe it was just a promo one for this season.

Yah, I read it as promo stuff too (I may be imposing willfull hope there, but...nah, I think I'm right).

The link for the full article indicates it for the Asian network, which runs their season differently. I think this article is promoting S3, and the fact that Mac has a girlfriend in S3. There were, oh, a few articles about that for the season here... :p

In any case, she does talk as though the interview is recent, but also talks about early episodes (PwM) and also in the present tense about the writing that's been provided for the Mac/Peyton scenes - which, btw, she says are her favourite parts of the season (who can blame her for that sentiment :lol:)

In the end, the article is VERY S3 contained, and hints at nothing else. I think its WAAAAAAAAAAYYY to early into the hiatus to have any substantial news regarding S4 in any regard.

And yep, it sure has been quiet in here.... Any further thoughts about their London itinerary or similar happy thoughts? (The summer can't be spent completely devoid of Pac/Meyton musings...)

I found the article soon after I posted!! I think its some sort of pre-S3 interview because if it wasn't it would have said something about London...wouldn't it?!?!?!

As for the trip to London I really hope tptb show us Mac and Peyton together there. IMO they could show us so sweet scenes with them plus it would be a good change for a season opening not in NY but in London. It's only fair when Peyton gets the chance to show Mac her city.
It's worth watching Mac in vacation with her and imagine(someone said that in another thread) Mac's trying to speak in that english accent like Peyton do.. :lol:

I like all the scenes with Peyton and Mac because each one is in their own way just great.
Oh yes, Mac's "what-the-hell-did-I -forget-"look was so amazing funny. Have to laugh through the scene with him and Peyton. :lol:

It's worth watching Mac in vacation with her and imagine(someone said that in another thread) Mac's trying to speak in that english accent like Peyton do

That would definatly be worth a watch!! :lol:

Sid: *thinking*
Peyton: ...then he said he'd be here...
Sid: What's a six letter word that bites?
Peyton: *can't believe he's not listening to her* it's insect, if you don't help me find Mac, it'll be Peyton.
Sid: ...okay... here's my phone. -_-;

great stuff you are writing. I barely got air by laughing :D

Sid: *thinking*
Peyton: ...then he said he'd be here...
Sid: What's a six letter word that bites?
Peyton: *can't believe he's not listening to her* it's insect, if you don't help me find Mac, it'll be Peyton.
Sid: ...okay... here's my phone. -_-;
Me, too. ^^ I like it, really well written. :lol:

It would be very cool if they show us maybe a photo from Mac's and Peyton's vacation trip in London in the next season. I like the idea a lot of a photo at Mac's desk together with Peyton..

Hope we see her next season, because I don't think it would be a good explanation if Peyton stays in London and Mac goes back to NY alone.. Not acceptable for me.. Peyton has to come back with Mac..*crosses fingers*

Yes , yes , they have to come back ... or else I'll miss Mac too much *cries*

I won't be ... but we don't have to miss him if he comes back *waves to Mac* come home , we need you !

i love in ireland :)

seaon 3 is almost over on channel 5 but now RTE has started showing it from the start so we get double peyton/mac every weeek :)

Back