Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Did yall watch the way he came up behind her last night and handed her the camera? hehe.

Stuck on you is a good ep, for various reasons :D

Yeah. That look is just...*sigh*

s3sg1ao6.jpg

Woot!

aww he looks like he's really concerned about her. Like he didn't know what happened, and hoped she's okay.

He also makes me think he's mildly constipated but hey I think thats just his look....

Nah its those little moments that make this one work for me.

Thanks 1CSIMfan. Now all we need is some seriously good ML episodes this season. Don't even remember the last episode where they have been on the same case alone.

I've noticed Peyton hasn't appeared for a few episodes. Has she disappeared from Mac's life, or is she just buried in the background?

Mac's concern for Lindsay has become more noticeable in S3. It happened in "Hung Out to Dry" and in "Oedipus Hex", and I'm beginning to wonder if it's because of Lindsay's secret. I mean, the spoilers indicate that Mac knows Lindsay's secret and that she will discuss it with him. That's something I like, because it means she won't be discussing it with Danny, at least not at first. The subtext is that all this concern occured at crime scenes; rather violent ones at that. Does this indicate that Lindsay's secret obscures a blood-drenched past that she clearly isn't over?

Me too. I think that Mac knows her secret and he's perhaps... worried about her over that too. Even in Stealing Home, he was like to her "Sometimes bad things happen to good people and you don't get to know why".

Yep^^ it does show that Lindsay's secret is pretty bloody. Remember Manhattan Manhunt when Danny asked if he's ever seen that much blood?

and she's all, "Yeah, and much worse" or something like that. Oh and apparently the secret is to do with telling mothers something as well and how hard it was for her. I'm glad that she talked to the mother in the end of Oedipus Hex though.

"Stealing Home" was one of my favorite episodes from S2. I think it gave some insight into Lindsay's character and showed the major similarity between her and Aiden. She has the driving need to find out why something happened, no matter what or who, no matter what the risks. She won't take no for an answer. It got Aiden fired and eventually killed, but hopefully Lindsay won't be as tragically unfortunate.

Well it looks like things are looking up for ML. Since Mac, Lindsay & Hawkes will be working on a case together this week. If you want to see the promos pic they are in the picutre thread. ;)

I have this idea that perhaps Mac knows about Lindsay's past and why she left Montana in the first place and that he's trying to help her or whatever until she deals with that.

If you look at all the cases they worked together in S2, it definitely seemed as if he was trying to be there for her. He let her run all kinds of experiments. He still does, but they haven't worked as many cases together. Mac's more off on his own or with Stella. Plus, Mac's seeing Peyton, but we'll forget about that, right? We may not have Lindsay and Mac in bed together, but we have significant looks, concern, hero!Mac, and experiments.

Back