Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Top41, Jan 26, 2006.

1. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

From last night's episode, Lindsay was unsettled and Mac out of concern for her, automatically picked up on it and asked if she was well. When something is bothering Lindsay, Mac automatically responds to it. And on Mac's birthday, Lindsay was the one who acknowledged his birthday with a birthday greeting. Mac and Lindsay honestly have a remarkable connection.

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Yeah I noticed that too. I thought it was cute that she was the first one to mention his birthday out loud. Again proving she knows him well or better than some of the others. And I noticed this was the second time where one of team may seem to be in trouble and she is in the thick of things. Then ends up helping Mac. ;)

3. bklynCSIfanatic

Not to mention their delightful lab chemistry. When they test results in the lab, they're always standing thisclose to each other and their passion of what they find out comes through in their responses to each other.

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

5. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Hey everyone. What is up? I just found the Mac/Lindsay thread and I am somewhat dissapointed that I couldn't find it sooner. My computer doesn't like me so it has been spazing all day.

I'm off topic. Oops. Anyway, I was going to say that I saw Stuck On You today (on my new DVD's. Yeah!) and I thought it was so cute how Lindsay was like "Maybe you don't know Mac as well as you thought" or whatever she said to Danny. Like she knows him better. Hint Hint. LOL. Anyway, I think it also had the part when Lindsay saw Mac firing that Bow and Aarow and she was like "I'm not sure whether to be impressed or worried".

Also, it seemed like she and Mac had better chemistry in Zoo York than Lindsay and Danny did. I thought it was cute when they took down that one suspect and he tried to hit Mac and then tried to get away and then Lindsay hit him and they got him and Mac was like "What do they feed you up there in Montana?".

Anyway, I think I just wrote out a well thought out ramble so I will leave you all to ponder what I have just typed (I will probably not understand it either).

BYE!!! ::waves like an idiot::
    :lol: I love emoticons. They are the coolest things

6. bklynCSIfanatic

Hi there, pretty in pink. Mac and Lindsay do share a delightful chemistry and its more evident than D/L. I hope Lindsay's secret, will draw in on the Mac and Lindsay friendship and expand on their scenes, as he is there for her.

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

pretty_in_pink the reason you couldn't find the thread is that it fell off the third page. So I got the mod to bump it back up.

On topic to why, wanted to post some pics from Murder Sings the Blues In the Lab
    Working

8. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Last week's episode:

Did anyone else notice how similar Lindsay looked to the first photo of Claire (that Mac to the boy) was? Could have been just the hair. Maybe that was a subconscious reason why he first started liking her.

9. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

^Nice pics. I didn't notice any similarity between Claire and Lindsay but, I wasn't paying too much attention.

10. bklynCSIfanatic

I didn't think about that, CSI_Watcher. I guess Mac took to Lindsay automatically because she has a carefree persona that calls out to him and brings him out of his staid shell.

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Bump, lmao. Modie thats a cute button thingy. whatever it is.

CW8. You're freaking me out with the whole "finding things in places that I've should've seen way before you!" thing.

They just so cutesy together.

12. bklynCSIfanatic

Thanks for the pretty pics, CSI_Watcher. :) Their nickname MeLty fits them. They just gel together and are charmed by each other.

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

14. bklynCSIfanatic

Ahhh. Aren't they gorgeous together? sighs....Mac is so longing for her in that first cap. The last cap, they both look flustered, as to who should make the first move. :D
    Whoever does, I will have no problem. Their chemistry is absolute.

15. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I think this pairing has potential. Rewatching some of the season 2 episodes, they have a lot of chemistry together. Love those caps, CSI Watcher 8. Glad I found this thread, by the way.