Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

You mean I have to wait 12 eps for her secret? *shrugs* I can do it, so did she already tell him her secret or did he figure it out. I wonder.

Doesn't say, but my guess he did some kind of backgroud check on her and he found out, could be anything.

I think that could be possible for him to look it up, but what if she doesn't have it on there? how'd he know? Maybe she told him?

Lynn -- the only reason I want any of the men on that show wearing ties is because if I fantasize enough, I can do the whole fic thing; "She tugged him closer by his tie, and drew his mouth down to hers..." [end fantasy due to rating]

Except for Flack. I mean, the whole fandom knows that he wears horrible ties. I think some of the fans actually look forward to seeing how bad the next one is (fans like me, for instance.) But Flack is pretty, and a good cop, and he went boom. A bomb couldn't take him out. I don't think anyone's worried about what a tie can do to him. (I can think of a few things...)

I don't think Mac would have done a background check. He's not that kind of person. I mean, his mentality is "Everything's connected", right? Mac would probably guess Lindsay's secret, from her past actions. Or maybe someone from Montana told him. Or (the Mac/Lindsay shipper in me hopes) maybe Lindsay told him. Somehow I doubt TPTB would write that in, though. :(

I don't think she told him cause she tells him, but he knew already so who knows where he found out.

aww my poor SP. *huggles*

I say he finds out by actions or maybe he actually talked to one of her parents before, and they told him what happened.

That ain't no fair. your getting the topic not to show, evil!

December??? really? like that long? Thats a long wait. it better be worth it. Think its a family type?

Yes December, the case will involve the murder of 3 children and it gets to much for Lindsay that she pulls herself off the case, then something about Danny getting slapped by the mother of those kids don’t know why.

haha he gets slapped, LMAO. That's funny, so it involves kids.. maybe she either witness a bunch of kids being murdered or her own might've or her crime scene had a bunch of kids?

Someone said maybe she had a kid and was killed, cause she also says she can’t deal with mother’s and she leaves Danny to talk to the mother. All these spoilers just get me confused…oh December is so far away.

So someone said she had a kid maybe and got killed? ooh poor Linds! Maybe she can't deal with it cause where she lost hers. It might be hard for her to do that.

About Mac knowing Lindsay's secret...

I'm not really sure, but what about the crossover eppy from Miami... flight-something? It was so long time ago that I don't remember very much, but wasn't Mac VERY protective? Even though she wanted to be at the crime scene, he sent her to the lab, mentioning something like it was too messy (for her). Or maybe he said that in my imagination, but I'm pretty sure I remember someone mentioning that he already knew her "bloody" secret (that's how it was called for awhile).

^Manhattan Manhunt.

Yeah, Mac wanted Lindsay back in the lab and Lindsay took exception; she said something like she can handle big cases already (I think it was the 9th ep of the season) Can't recall if it was Hawkes (or Messer) who said that Mac was "protecting" her coz the case was absolutely gruesome.

I'm thinking the same: that even then he knew her bloody secret :D I'm sure Mac checked her out thoroughly and he'd have looked into red flags (if there are any) before he hired her. Hey, this is Mac! (though I could be totally off, haha)

Back