Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Lindsay tieing the tie on Mac was so cute. The look she gave him was so adorable. She wants him.

I'm going to look for the cap...

I also noticed once she had the check back together the two of them were together getting the fingerprints. And I know it doesn't take to people to look at a little piece of paper and find a fingerprint. ;)

bscap0159.jpg

bscap0155.jpg

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
I also noticed once she had the check back together the two of them were together getting the fingerprints. And I know it doesn't take to people to look at a little piece of paper and find a fingerprint. ;)
I don't remember that.
What episode is that from?

Ok I hope you have seen the first episode of the season. Otherwise sorry for the spoiler. Even though Stella finds the check in the shredder it's Lindsay that puts it together. After that Lindsay and Mac are standing in the Lab looking at the check then you see a fingerprint on the back. ;)

I saw it, but wow was i not paying attention after the scene with mac and peyton it was very hard to keep up with the show :lol:

Well this time I taped the episode so I could watch it again. Because last season I was going though withdrawal during the summer. So this time if I tape them I can rewatch them until the DVD's get out. Not only that my memory sucks. Especially since we will have to look for Lindsay/Mac moments right now until Peyton leaves. ;)

Peyton i think will only be in 4 epis i think not sure.
The tie demonstration was cute, he sure didn't mind ;)
He did mind the last time in the epi DWF :lol:

Thanks for the caps, Radical. :) Lindsay so has a thing for Mac. And Mac was fixed on her face at the end of that scene, and had an air of delight on his face. We need more charming moments like these. They light up the screen together and I like how Mac is joyful in her presence.

This I want to add, it seems like we're stuck on Pg 14, so let's chat up on our ship, anything regarding it, and hopefully we can succeed to the next page. :)

What would it take for Mac to finally get together with Lindsay? Do you think this week's undercover episode will affect how Mac treats Lindsay? Will he be more cautious about sending her to certain crime scenes?

Well Mac wasn't the one who sent her, she volunteered. But probably at first he will be cautious, but after a while things will go back to normal. Hey doesn’t Mac know her big secret already I think I heard it in a spoiler. Mmm what would it take for Mac and Lindsay to finally get together...Peyton leaving.

I loved that scene with Mac and Lindsay. He was looking at her with obviously contained glee (can that word even describe Mac Taylor?) but yeah. And Lindsay's experiments rule the world. Peyton's only going to be in four episodes? I guess the romance won't last that long, then. I dunno; I mean, as much as I ship Mac/Lindsay (and, I guess, Mac/anyone) it was good to see Mac getting frisky. I hope Mac doesn't go into a deep depression.

Or *gasp* wearing ties again.

Wait? Mac knows Lindsay's secret?? No way, Seriously, Whered you read that Feen?

lol, SP. Your nuts, I swear, Glee? That is so cute!

I thought you wanted him wearing ties again?

iheartnickcath said:
Wait? Mac knows Lindsay's secret?? No way, Seriously, Whered you read that Feen?
Ok this what I read and remember, in episode 12(I think) Lindsay's secret will finally be revealed. She pulls her self out of a case…can’t remember the rest, but then she tells Mac why she did it and it has something to do with her secret and he tells her he already knew.[/

Hey guys, you must use the spoiler code or leave spoiler space for SPOILERS for episodes that haven't aired in the US yet. Once they've aired in the US, spoiler codes aren't needed.

Not everyone wants to be spoiled before the episode has aired. Please respect their wishes.

Back