Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

i just hope they match Lindsay with someone on season 3. Of course deep down i want her with Mac cause they would be so great together. It would be a great match.

It's wonderful that more stories keep appearing to the C2 group. More people are being converted!

I wrote one story -- it's titled "Had A Dream" -- and I was supposed to write one on request for tylerhiltongroupie on ff.net, but I got distracted by F/L and then F/A, and in general I just get keep getting distracted by other pairings. Lately it's Jack/Elizabeth from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Sini said:

Hey Adams_girl! It's you! I didn't make the connection until now! All I can say is thank you for reading and I'm glad you like it! :)

:lol: we're having a moment. :p BTW I just read the last chapter you just uploaded for "The things we share."

i loved it! :D :lol: (Duh)

anyway wow some new shippers I see. :D Hey Jackie!

Thanks Adams_girl! *hugs* Funny how you stumble upon the same people in the huge place that is internet, hehe. (Yes, yes, same interests, I get it...)

Lately this ship has taken all of my writing time... but I love writing about these two, that's all I can say. Thy are just too cute. Speaking of which - My fingers are itching to write!

screamingpoet said:
Hey Amrita. I think it's funny, too, how we all run into the same people all over the place. Great minds think alike, it seems. XD

So why are you here?

LOL I'M KIDDING! You know I love you. :D :lol:

Holy Jeebus we need fanfic. Anyone writing?

ranma beat me to post it, hehe :)

Anyway, here's my revised reply. There are 15 stories now, not bad but there's a lot of room for improvement :lol:

The nice thing is they already range from 'married with babies' to serious angst and to the roots of how their relationship could begin. That's what I think is great.

Back