Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

I like how the Flack/Lindsay C2 has branched off, too -- at first it was only my stories, but now it seems other people are catching on too. I think it's great, the variety of fanfic for so small a ship -- Mac/Lindsay included, of course.

I know.

"See, that's a shame..."
"What's a shame?"
"Somebody went and threw away a perfectly good shotgun."

And the proud look on her face :D They are so great when they have on-screen time together!

Yeah Bad Beat was on at my house. I just love the witty delivery between Mac/Lindsay. To those who say they hope they don't become a rip off of GSR, I swear I see no similiarities. MeLty are being original all on their own.

The M/L Fics are growing strong. :D

next weeek they are gonna show zoo york. i will finally see the first episode with Lindsay. and she's workinbg with Mac so its a win win! Yesterday i watch Without a trace and who was guest staring in it? yeah Anna. I almost yell at my tv when i saw her!

hey, guys?

i know the suggested pairings isn't necessarily your ship, but some of you may ship one of these too, but i posted a NY fanfic challenge on the fanfic board, and it's getting no love. so i'm advertising it to all the other ships seeing if maybe i'll get some writers to go and give it a shot.

and it doesn't necessarily have to be romantic either, could be just a funny situation.

please go try it? *begs*

thanks.

I don't really watch the reruns, because I'm always too hyped up and impatient for the new season to start. But 'Bad Beat' has to be one of my favorite episodes for Mac/Lindsay shipping moments.

Fic challenge? I shall go see.

That's true, there's a lot of good MacRoe (i think thats the shipping name.. :confused: ) and I noticed it.

Linds: This new girl thing has got to stop..

That's a good little scene in the dumpster there.. :D

Radical618 said:

Linds: This new girl thing has got to stop..

lol I loved that scene. :D He kind of gave her this look like "My bad..." Lindsay loves it though. She gets to show off in front of him.

At the end of Close to Home, Mac talking to Lindsay was so sweet. I just wanted him to hug her and hold her. She was so broken in that episode.

Oh god I smell Fanfic... ;) :p

You mean Stealing Home. The episode that was on last night. At least he touched her, trying to make her feel better. If she was standing maybe he would have hugged her. ;)

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
You mean Stealing Home. The episode that was on last night. At least he touched her, trying to make her feel better. If she was standing maybe he would have hugged her. ;)

Oh yeah Stealing home (I always get it wrong. :p)

It was very sweet... I love that scene. Something about her looking at the pictures and then Mac coming and the underlying emotion of frustration and all that. It's a very brief scene but it's still very poweful (unless I have over-analyzed it in my head, hehe)

Back