Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Top41, Jan 26, 2006.

1. LiquidCrystal

LiquidCrystal CSI Level Two

Mac and Lindsay at the opera...at the mayor's banquet or whatever it was...yeah that's really quite plausible.

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

They do have that similarity about them don't they? Similar mannerisms, a similar seriousness that they share. Neither is the type to joke often at a crime scene, though together they occasionally do, like when Mac pulled the head off the body to show Lindsay that sometimes "everything isn't connected." :lol: That was a great moment for them.

Exactly. To be honest, I can't stand the immature "we hate each other but we really love each other" junk that's so often portrayed on TV. Adults don't act like that. These two have a lot in common and clearly similar loves. And yes, it seems Zuiker is a fan of the pairing! :D

I can't wait to read the fic! :D

3. CSI_mania

CSI_mania Pathologist

what about some lindsay/mac photos??

soooo close

btw do you have a SPECIAL name for lindsay/mac???

4. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

These pics are fantastic!

#1 - having a serious discussion about what's happening between them. Mac probably tried to explain how they couldn't do it anymore, how he's her boss, but it didn't work, love conquered them. :D

#2 - Lindsay's smitten!

#3 - Worried about who saw them arrive at work together in the morning.

#4 - their hands can brush together while they walk

#5 - Mac is in love, look at that all that emotion!

Ali

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Oh, those photos are great--thank you, CSI_mania! :D I think JDonne is spot on in her assessments. They totally look like two people smitten with each other! He looks at her so intently, and she has this look on her face like she just hangs on every word that comes out of his mouth. Aww. :D

6. Eve

Eve Pathologist

weeell...

I must admit, that I've noticed that too - esepcilly in Zoo York - the way he was looking at her, and all those things about that she's rookie and he's her boss... quite exciting
    and she can make him smile, make him happy - that's so fine

but...

I think that in some way it is similar to Sara/Grissom shipp in CSI - some relationship based on respect, power, shering expirience, learning one from other (I mean Lindsay from Mac)...

but I have feeling that something isn't right in this shipp, it's hard to say what exactly - I don't think that it is difference with age, cos who cares about it... but something doesn't fit in it

and I don't feel in this way when it comes to Danny/Lindsay and Mac/Stella shipps... so I better stay with them :D

7. gregsgirl89

gregsgirl89 Pathologist

i must confess i really like this ship! I mean it does remind me of GSR but with out all the annoying angst. I think they really bounce off of eachother (their ideas people god) so i hope we get some more interaction becasue i need it.

oh btw i'm doing ship icons so i'll add these too!!

8. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

i Think that with GSR, is that it makes Sara look kinda pathetic. Lindsay has already been compared too Sara's character. (with the whole secret in past thing.) I mean Lindsay is alot more social but if people keep comparing them then Lindsay's just going to look like a copy of Sara.

9. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I can't wait to read it. :D

Mac and Lindsay seem quite taken with each other, and they act on the same wavelength.

10. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

11. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

12. csicat

csicat Police Officer

13. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

14. Guest

Guest Guest

They are cute! Better not tell my friends over in the D/L thread... they're not gonna like this particular development... ;) I personally think the writers are being more deliberate with her and Danny, however part of me always prefers the 'accidental' ships. They're much more fun to work with.

Hehe! Oh, my spot for this pair is getting softer by the moment... I may well be driven to write fic in the near future... :D

15. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Hi, nothing wrong with being multi-shipped. I can be at times. Think the writers are throwing subtle hints at Linsday and Mac in their gestures and how they reciprocate each other. :D