Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Top41, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I agree! I saw it early on, too, but I wasn't sure until tonight. After seeing them both come in their finery to a crime scene, though, I'm totally convinced. And they played it off so well, but they were kind of looking at each other. It was cute.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Since I'm TECHNICALLY a Danny/Lindsay 'shipper, I PROBABLY shouldn't be in here... *looks around shiftly*

Aw, heck, I think Mac and Lindsay are cute! Sue me for being a twisted multi-shipper! :D

3. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I'm a sMacKer but WTH :D I'm up for anyone pairing with Mac.

*is still twiddling her thumbs waiting for S2 eps*

4. SweetDarling

SweetDarling Rookie

Okay I can't deny that they may look good together. However, in this relationship, Mac would be the conservative one, and Lindsay would definitely show him how things are done in Montana ;)

5. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

No wonder Mac has a twinkle in his eye, and has loosened up quite a bit. He's been getting some action, in the form of Lindsay. :D

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^I know! We've seen a more laid-back Mac this season...I guess we know why now. And I agree that she'd be the more adventerous one. She probably even made the first move. I mean, hell, she smeared goop on his face pretty early on. :lol: It seems like she's not shy when she puts her mind to something. ;)

7. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

^He has been laid-back this season, he carries an air of newness. We now know it's Lindsay coming into his life, helping him find love again. They do share and amazing comfort level with one another, especially in the way they stand so close to one another. They even share mannerisms, notably the scrunched face when concerened or concentrating.

I think what is most refreshing about the pairing is that it lacks a juvenile air, there is something adult and honest about them. There was no need to play games they just got down to business. Again, many thanks to Anthony Zuiker for highlighting and slyly endorsing the relationship.

Ali

8. Dingbat

Dingbat CSI Level One

I totally saw this coming. I have to say I am NOT a fan, but I can see the connection.

9. CSI_mania

CSI_mania Pathologist

lindsay and mac!! they have great chemistry!! I'm danny/lindsay fan and mac/stella fan but who cares!! :D

btw JDonne your name is Ali rigth?? where are you from ??

10. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

i knew this was coming! :p hmm i could seee this ship, but it reminds me of GSR too much. I'm on the fence. But i wouldn't mind reading Fics about these two... ;)

11. cfar

cfar Pathologist

You know... part of me could get behind this ship because they could be cute together.

But, the other part of me doesn't want to believe Mac would be so horribly unethical...fictional or not, I like my heros to be ethical.

12. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

Well, welcome! :D

Ali is short for Alina, which is actually my middle name, well one of my middle names. My first name is a secret. ;) My mother is from Spain, but part Italian and my father is from Ireland, Kerry County, but grew up in Cork County. I was born and raised in NYC. :)

Mac and Lindsay have so much in common that they seem a natural fit.

Ali

13. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

i wonder if Lindsay knows about Clair... that would be an interesting epidsode.

14. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

I'm going to write one this weekend. You posted about Claire, well Claire's memory will figure into my fic.

Ali

15. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

sounds good Ali! :D

BTW the trailer is up for next weeks episode and Lindsay seems to be in awe of Mac and his archery skills :p