Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

well first off thanks for all the reviews guys. Yes that's the end of the story, but i have like 86763397423 ideas for this ship. :p

csimiamigirl said:
and does anybody know is there anything else out there for a new mac/lindsay shipper cause i'm having a hard time finding stuff please help :)

here's a link to the c2.

http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/31621/3/0/1/

***hint hint*** authors love reviews. (including me.) :p

csimiamigirl said:
in the season finale when mac asked lindsay if she was alright did he say lizzie if so is that short for lindsay because i thought it was short for elizbath? had he ever called her that before :)

lizzie is ususally short for elizabeth, but he still could have called her that, i cant remember though

that would brea really cute if he did have a nickname for her, one that she likes, b/c danny calls her "montana" but she doesnt like that one so it would be awesome if he called her "lizzie" or "linds" maybe thats what he said, it just sounded like lizzie though, who knows, well except them... :lol:

i wished that mac had been a little more concerned about lindsay in the season finale, she didnt get hurt really bad, and i know flack was pretty bad, but she got a pretty nasty cut, i think i may have to write a fic about what "should" have happend... :lol:

csimiamigirl said:
in the season finale when mac asked lindsay if she was alright did he say lizzie if so is that short for lindsay

I'll go check on my copy later and see if I can conclude something :)

Can someone tell me why the ship is called MeLty? Coz I thought Mac&Roe was cute :D

MacRoe I think is what someone suggested, but we had (again, I think, correct me if I'm wrong) already kinda decided on MeLty, b/c this 'ship makes us all melty inside. We can have another round of 'name the ship' if you want to, doesn't matter to me. I wonder if we could do a poll??

Oh, okay - didn't realize it was "MacRoe" - someone up above typed it as "Mac&Roe" and I thought it was cute (like John McEnroe, but not...)

Okay, I'll add MacRoe to the list ;)

Back