Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Sorry CSI_Watcher, I meant I watch CSI:LV, as in Las Vegas :) I ship Grissom and Sara over there. on NY I don't really ship anyone except.. say.. Danny and ME. ;)

ok I thought I had lost my mind from posting too much. As you can probably tell I watch all 3. And of course have ships on each show.

^^ i know what you mean csi_watcher, it started out innocently enoguh as just a bit of LV, but then Miami had to come along, and to make matters even worse they had to make NY, i go crazy because i have so many ships from them all its not even funny!

i am really hoping we get a bit of reaction out the team in latter eps, is next the finale, if so, it will be harder, but i was looking forward to seeing an emotional mac turning to lindsay for help, because since lindsay didnt really know aiden, she can help the most because she isnt too emotionally affected by it

Well since it didn't really happen last episode maybe in this episode, when one of the csi's gets hurt (don't want to spoil it for you if you don't know who) that when this person gets hurt he talks to Lindsay about this experiences because she new. She can get a fresh outlook and I think a positive one for him to continue.

aw. MacRoe. that is so cute.

Hey someone wrote another M/L fic over at ff.net. I think it's called "Maybe a baby makes 3" or someting like that. (It's in the C2.)

I can't post a link because It's M but it's good so far. (It's also Flack/Stella too.)

Ok we got some moments in this one. I liked how Mac asked if she was ok when they were working on the cellphone. And ou know he didn't want her coming with him to protect his girl.

Yes, I noticed that right away. And also how they think alike. And once in the lab he asked her if she was ok. And I liked how she helped him figure out the cellphone pieces.

Adams_girl said:
does anyonelove the fact that Lindsay kept trying to call Mac to see if he was ok?

awww

Yes!! When I first saw the ep, I was ecstatic about it!! Other people look at me funny when I get all excited about MeLty scenes *sniffle*

It's ok you got us to say its ok. Although it wasn't the first to ask if she was ok. When he got back to the lab and saw her for the first time since it happened he did ask.

Ironically they just repeated "Risk". Mac and Lindsay glammed up, the basis of how this thread started. :D
I love how M/L are so in tune with each other's thoughts and feelings.

Back