Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you had sweet Mac dreams, Tequesta. Though maybe guttery Mac dreams are better...:devil:
I never did have a 'Mac' dream that night, although I did have one the night before where I was Stella ?? (explain that one, Freud!) and I was on a plane with Mac! It was totally weird (I enjoyed it though:devil:)

EDIT - Tequesta, I love the quote you have as your signature. That's one of my favourite Mac scenes/quotes.
Thanks! It's been one of my favourites for a long time, aswell.

Hi!:)
Huh! so long time since I've visited here! damn school starts in Monday:shifty: and
I've been so busy of getting all books I need! ;)

I've also seen some dreams were I was Stella!;) All those dreams didn't really make any sense at all... but still they were rather enjoyable!:devil: Actually my mum told me once that I had muttered something when I was asleep...luckily she didn't "catched" what the messager was!:lol: Of course I don't remember the dream any more, but I have pretty good idea about the suject...It was one of those "Mackey-dreams!":adore:

And now my favourites...pics!!! :bolian:
317_00426.jpg

He has so beatiful hands...:drool::drool::drool:
CSINY_316_370-1.jpg

Now I could easily fall for him in front that look! :luvlove:
402_0411.jpg

L:lol:L!!! That pic makes my day! Super cute! :drool:
144.png

Now this is interesting pic, cause if you look closely you can see slightly his white shirt..."Come on Mac! open your shirt more! so we can see better how hot you are!":D

Last edited:
Mac dreams never make sense, but they don't need to, cos Mac's in them:devil:
I like all your pictures, and I, too, like the third one too :D he is HAWT:drool:

Gorgeous pics, Sam. The man has such sexy looks that make me swoon.:drool: The third one with the hint of the white tee is :drool::drool::drool:

Yeah I agree with you MacsLady, that white hint is truly :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: And It makes my day;) cause I had today 8 hour school day:shifty: "first day actually" and it's raining also..."What a brilliand day:scream:" but luckily I have Mac in my mind! :adore: He always cheer me up! :bolian:
Here's couple pics!

309_00691.jpg

Another "hint of white" pic. Soooo :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
223-1133.jpg

Okey this may sounds a bit crazy...but I'm now in that mood that I'd wanna be in Danny's place...Only I have something else in mind as being only a "test-vic." like Danny is! :lol:
:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Mmm...Yeah, I would wanna be in Danny's place alright.
I would love that.

I also love the hint of white and black undershirts we keep getting from our boy.

Add me to the list of people who want to be in Danny's place in that pic. Here's another pic where I want to be in Danny's place...

machugdanny02.jpg

and here I want to be in Stella's place -

machugstella1.jpg

and here in Peyton's...
machugpeyton1.jpg

One thing I really like about Mac now is that he hugs people, members of his team, a lot more. In season 1 he was very closed off, and seemed to avoid making physical contact of an 'emotional' kind (hugging) with anyone. Stella was the only one he let touch him. But since the end of s2, he began hugging his team when they needed it, and actually initiating the hugs himself. He began to let go emotionally, allow himself to show care/affection for those he cares about. And not just through hugs, but through talking to them as well and showing concern openly. I just rewatched Buzzkill, and Mac keeps telling Danny to get some sleep or get something to eat - openly showing his concern for Danny. That's very different to s1, when Mac was quite hard on Danny sometimes and didn't always seem aware of the emotional/physical toll the work had on him. Mac has also started talking to the others (Stella and Flack especially) about his personal life and problems. It was Mac who called Flack into his office to ask for his help on the stalker thing, and throughout s4 he talks to Flack about his 333 calls. He still kept some stuff to himself (because he's still Mac! And all the team seem to do that with their problems anyway!) but when he asked Flack for help in You Only Die Once, he actually showed a weakness, and let someone help him. That to me shows that he is NOT Super!Mac, and that he's beginning to realize/accept that - the fact that he's allowed to make mistakes, show emotion, and have weaknesses. And all of that makes him even more attractive. That, and the unbuttoned shirts and the hints of black and white t-shirts underneath.;):drool:

Pics are from CSI Caps.

You're absolutely right MacsLAdy even thought he's "to us" Super-Mac right?:D
But still I like men who show their soft side and emotions also! :thumbsup:

You know yesterday was my "CSI:NY day" New ep. came out! :bolian: And this one Mac was wearing a leather jacket AND black shirt!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool: I jumped out of my bed and just stared the TV-screen!:guffaw: my roommate said what on earth I was doing?!? Hard to guess what my explanation was..."Mac...Mac is in BLACK!":lol::lol::lol:

Also here Mac is in black..sadly not enough unbuttoned..."yet!":devil::D:devil:
283.png

Nice pics guys. Sam gotta love Mac in black. And yes the leather jacket in he wore in BOO the halloween ep looked SO cool. :drool::drool:

Love the Mac in black pic, Sam. Stella has got a perfect view, again.:devil:

Mac is just generally hot throughout 'Boo'. The black shirt, and the black leather jacket, the way he grabs that woman's arm in the voodoo shop...:drool::drool::drool: He can grab me any time.;):devil:

Now for some pics...

boo00.jpg

Blind Voodoo Lady: 'Dis man is cursed...with extreme hotness. Wherever he go, crazy drooling Taylor Girls will follow...'

boo3.jpg

Flack: 'So your 333 caller isn't calling now?'
Mac: 'No. Instead I'm getting these weird calls from women, they keep telling me I look hot in black, and I should get more unbuttoned, and talking about cuffs and such...'

boo.jpg

I love how his hair curls forward a little bit here over his forehead, cute.:drool:

boo1.jpg

boo2.jpg

Just some pics of Mac in leather...:drool::drool::drool:

Pics from CSI Caps.

Macslady thanks for the pics such a nice way to wake up on a Saturday. :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Love Boo cause Mac just looked SO good throughout.

Plus the opening part with with Bruce Dern just made me smile so much. What can I say I love Halloween, so the Cemetery, zombies and Voodoo just made me happy....:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Whoa what pics!:drool::drool::drool: MacsLady!:thumbsup:
What would be a better way to start a new week! Thanks a lot! :)

By the way that "little conversation" in second pic between Mac and Don is hilarious! After all that Mac's line is true we surely want to see him undressed! and cuffs and such is great add in to it!:p

I wrote a fanfiction this other day and I actually mentioned there "scarfs" and "cuffs" also (it was in one case what he was working there)...but I gotta say that my imagination worked out what the cuffs and scarfs would be used in a better way "with him!" :devil::devil::devil:

Okey...Someone had found something and Mac's face tell the truth! Pokerface right!?! :D
CSINY_316_077.jpg

Mac: "I know...I left those cause I had action there with one women in last night! :devil::evil::devil:
Damn that wasn't me! :scream: Only in my wild dreams I WAS!:lol:

Last edited:
Looks like we might be getting a bit of Wet Mac in s5...
"Veritas" - In the aftermath of a bank heist gone bad, Mac wakes up in a submerged car with no memory of how he got there,
In the pics, his hair looks kinda wet...:drool:

Looks like we're definitely getting a Wet Mac -

Here is a TV guide article.:bolian:

Link originally provided by CSI Kat on the spoiler (Facts) thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back