Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Well, here we are on the sixth Mac thread and in even deeper levels of the increasingly crowded Mac gutter.

Now, over the 4 seasons of CSI:NY Mac Taylor has become increasingly Unbuttoned. First he lost the tie, and then as each new season started there seemed to be one more Unbuttoned button on his shirts. As all Taylor Girls know, there's something very hot about an Unbuttoned Mac.

So to kick off this new thread, I'll show how Mac Taylor has become Unbuttoned over the seasons:

Season 1 - tie, fully buttoned shirt, sad Mac:
    [​IMG]

Season 2 - No tie, and the top button of his shirts open, revealing a tiny bit of delectable Mac neck....
    [​IMG]

Season 3 even started with an entirely ButtonLess and happier, more content Mac...
    [​IMG]

and even when he was stressed and sleepless and wearing a shirt, another button or two came undone, we saw more Mac neck and a hint of nice white undershirt...
    [​IMG]

In Season 4, we got a totally Unbuttoned Mac but there was that pesky (but still yummy) black t-shirt underneath...
    [​IMG]

So by this Mac Maths theory, by season 10 we should be getting an entirely naked Mac...:devil::devil:

Let the Unbuttoned goodness begin, Taylor Girls....

Previous thread http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=55415

Pics from CSI Caps.

2. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

WOW nice pics Macs lady...:drool::drool::drool:

Yep got to love that we get to see that lovely neck....so sue me I have a thing for his neck..

3. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

...Stripper, much? x3
    I hope we get naked Mac before season 10. <3
    Maybe he'll end up like Matthew M. and just not wear a shirt at all next season. [=

4. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I am hoping for a shower scene..hey we got a Gibbs one in NCIS so I think its only fair we get a Mac one..

5. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

Hear, hear! :D

6. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

That would be very, very good :drool::drool: I would probably have a heart attack, but at least I'd die happy.

Hooray for the new thread! :D

7. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Stella could scrub his back......or I am sure we could find some volunteers in here:guffaw::guffaw:

Someone want to pop over and push us up to 1000 on the Mac 5 thread its only showing as 999 on the main page.. just to make it official..

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Wooo yay new thread :D I'm up for [more] Unbuttoning of Mac and of course that shower scene :devil:

We've just forgotten to move the Bow ties, Mops and cuffs from the last thread- Where would you be with out me :D

You do of course get a choice of colour:

Pink or Black

Enjoy :devil:...Now im off to bed :D

9. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Wonderful opening, MacsLady, such hottness in so many frames.:drool:

Here's my contribution:drool: *Clicky, clicky*:devil:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yay for a new thread! Looking forward to more drooling! :lol:

Here's Mac to celebrate:
    [​IMG]

11. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

UNBUTTONED MAC! Oh, I love those pics! Nice pic CSIStokesGirl! Oh, even more Mac... and so much more drooling! HOT GUY!

Now, if there is a season 10, I'm all for undressed Mac... just don't tell Gary Sinise that... it's against the rules... : )

This oddly seems like Horatio Caine... seriously, he was losing buttons all the way till season 4. I don't know about season 5 or 6... unbuttoning just kinda stopped.. oh well... MAC CAN GO FOR IT! He's a lot more good looking than Horatio... ah... used to be David Caruso.. now I'm all for the Hot, Good-Looking... GARY SINISE!

Give me more!

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Oooh, it's very nice, MacsLovlyAngl. I love both the pics and the words, they're so perfect for Mac. He does indeed have 'hard chiseled looks':drool::drool:

I am definitely up for a Mac shower scene! We so need one of those, a Wet, Nekkid Mac...:drool::drool::drool:
    Great pics, everyone!:bolian:

Natty, thanks for bringing the cuffs over, we need those!:devil:

13. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Woohoo thread number SIX! *High-fives all around*

Nice demonstration of the unbuttoning MacsLady, and MacsLovlyAngl YUMMY wallpaper! Add my name to the shower scene petition ;)

14. privatename

privatename Rookie

Congrats to all on thread number six! Love the photos and the unbuttoning progression! Also loved the wallpaper (didn't know that was what you called it -- the picture with the poem). You folks are very creative in here.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  15. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

After watching Season 2 and 3 again, I became a real Mac Fan ( yeah I know it's belated, but better than never :cool:)so I thought I'll post here. Maaan I can't wait for season 10. :D! Nice pics you posted here:drool:. and congrats on the new thread! :beer:!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.