Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

• 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'Cause It's Time.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

• 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

• The Universal Ship.

• 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

• This Is How The Show Ends.

• 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

• 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jwells, welcome to the Smacked thread also, I hope you'll have fun in here, just to warn all our newbies, we can be a little bit crazy in here, but I hope you'll join in with the craziness of it all. ;) Oh, and when you get a chance, you wouldn't mind checking out the shipper central rules would you? You can find them here.

Many thanks,
Steph.

Thanks for the welcome
I Read the rules, thank you for the heads up...I shall abide ;)

Hey jwells, hey Sophia's_Folly, welcome to the thread!

102-0561.jpg

Now why does that look like she just got out of Mac's shower? She looks very smug to me for some reason... I'm thinking you guys can guess why. *winks none too subtly* By the way Debbie, where's this pic from?

karu, don't you say that! Stella torturing Mac... now I am in dirty mind full mode!

Sorry about that, but I seem to have that effect on everyone else... gio knows exactly what I'm talking about. Speaking of torture, didn't Jenn mention a scene that triggered a scenario in my head?

he said something like "she had the victim's blood in her" and Stella's like "she?" and he goes "only the female of the species bites" and Stell had this big grin and she goes "good for her"

I have a feeling she might do something along those lines to him... *hears many loud thud!s in the gutter*

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our Family is BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian:

Welcome Sophia and jwells to the Smacked Family. We are a bunch of noisy, sweet, tender and sometimes over talktative people Of course we are crazy. Read the Rules. It says "Warning ye. Do not be sane those who cross the line and go to the Smacked Thread"
We are family here :D Post a lot, and have fun (don't worry if you can't catch all messages. It's not necessary you read them all. Jump in when you want Ahhh! call me Debbie. It's easier than Ghawazee (well for me it's easy

Kikii---->
I've posted less than 3 lines again. 5.09, Stella 's always sympathetic over innocent victims. She was really sad when they found the victim's baby was removed after her death. Love the scene with Mac and Stella in the interrogation room. Mac knew she was upset. It's too bad we didn't know how he comforted her. Hope he did more than put a hand on her back like in 'And Here to you Mrs. Azrael'.
I simply loved that scene. Pity it wasn't showed in full mode. Melina was fantastic. It was obvious her Stella was really upset and she left as fast as she could and Mac followed her. I wish we have had that scene (after she left i mean) because Stella is very sensitive when it comes to abandoned teenagers and children in general (it reminded me Till Death do us part)

BTW When Danny was running the database i think one of the faces was Melina's!!!!!!!!!!!! If i get the cap i'll post it. But those who have the episode please watch it and let me know if i am as insane as i think or my obssesion will be increased:lol:

Jenn---> my sweet! have fun in europe and take care. You deserve the rest
I also LOVE Summer in the city, at the start of s2. Mac and Stella have this absolutely adorable flirting scene where you can see how close they are. They're walking along the corridor and he's talking about the mosquito-topsy he did. And he said something like "she had the victim's blood in her" and Stella's like "she?" and he goes "only the female of the species bites" and Stell had this big grin and she goes "good for her" and then they walk into Stell's new office and then she gets really close to him and is grinning and asking about Hawkes and stuff.
And also, at the start there's a funny moment between Stella, Hawkes, Mac and Flack.
Stella was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO flirting:drool::drool::drool:.And not only with Mac but with everyone. And all boys were drooling for her Mac couldn't help himself and inmediately, being the gentleman he is, he offered his help with that box as a knight in his shining armour Also the flirt was so obvious between them that other people participated (hawkes) because Mac said "You were talking to Stella" meanwhile Stella gave advices to Sheldon

Pleni--->
Deb, I know you keep telling me to be optimistic, but for now I have nothing to hold on to. If nothing happened, it wouldn't be the first time I see something like this. It's not like we've been promised anything, you know
somehow i feel nothing it's going to happen too. I don't know why but i have that horrendous feeling too (or Pessimism is contagious, who knows). But seriously we are way TOO enthusiastic about 5.24. And i feel in my skin they changed more than one story. I know when they want they can be excellent writers but i also i know they CAN BE "·$%&@#~@|# just if they want to I don't have in my mind to spend the whole Northern Summer headesking and cursing them because of their evilness

Gio!!!!!!!!!!---> i was wondering where my Smacked Twin was
Pleni, if i remember right Gary said that Mac would loosen up in season 8 sometime im looking forward to se the reason why
Because he made a mistake. He tried to say Season 5 and he said Season 8. Nothing that can't be solved next May 13 th :D

Sophia!!!!!!!!!!!---> first let me tell you it's a big pleasure to have you here. I have read some of your messages and it's an honor you have decided to join us. Don't worry. I understand (and the rest of the Family i think it does too) your concerns about being or not being Smacked
I know Faithful Smacked fans who, after certain events this year, have decided to stop wanting them together because they are afraid their wonderful relationship they have know can be screw up
However, slowly, i invite you to explore them from all corners (as friends, colleagues and possibly as sometyhign else). After some time you will decide if you have the same opinion or if you have changed it
Convincing you will be my biggest challenge. And if at the end i make it, will be well deserved. There is nothing better in the world that things you fight for
Besides Ask my G (Macslady) now she says i convinced her! And let me tell you that was one of Herchules' jobs

Vanessa--->
Omg, those pics you posted Debbie, I seriously thought that was Stella with Mac when I was first looking at it!!! then I was like wait, WHEN did this happen, how could've MISSED that???
I picked up those piccies just to make you all of you an April Fool's Day joke but my heart beat me It's was my primary intention but i couldn't stand it. The joke only lasted 5 minutes
Thank you dear for the 2.01 pic. I couldn't find it so you saved my day
And i tell you what i told Sophia and jwells. Don't worry if you can't find your original post. Don't read it if you don't want to. God knows i try but i can't read all messages sometimes when i stay offline for a couple of days. Only jump when you can and you want and be sure all of you will be welcome anytime. We are The Smacked Family here:bolian:

G---> Ghawazee? It's me Debbieeeeeeeeeeee G!
I would like to see Mac comfort Flack, because I like Mac and Flack's friendship, but I also want to see Danny reaching out to Flack, while he's doing that, Mac would be comforting Stella. I think Flack and Stella will be hurt the most by Angell's death, and I'd love to see Mac talk to Flack about what it's like to lose someone you love. Maybe take him for a beer or something.
Stella will be devastated, and I think Mac will be the one she shows her emotions too, because she would want to be 'strong' for Don. Also, I think she will let her guard down in front of Mac because of the renewed closeness that happens in 5.24 (even if we don't get anything romantic, I hoping to see even more of their s1 type relationship, that old closeness). I also think Stella and Mac will be totally united in their determination to get the creeps who shoot Angell.
I agree with everything you have said. I feel they will have their space to treat with Don (but i am still worried how othger fans will take Don's talk to Stella if that happens) I always i have considered Don, Stell and Adam share the same kind of sensivity. So i can picture in my mind Don and Stell falling apart but with the two of them showing it in a different way. I do feel Don's best friends are Mac and Stella despite of his friendship with Danny so he will need their support. But my poor Stella will fall into pieces for losing her friend:(. My heart huts me only if i think about it It would be interesting if they need some kind of counselling after Angell's loss

FAngel--->
I thought the same, i was thinking "oh my god when did that happen, and why didn't i know about this?" but then i realised it wasn't them...if they ever had a scene like that together i would be very happy indeed :)
Me bad i will plan another kind of heart stopping joke have a great weekend you too dear

Jwells---> YAY! i'm glad you have decided to join Talk CSI and The Smacked Family Thread in the process

HOPE,HOPE,HOPE...DID I MENTION HOPE -
They solve case right off the bat.
Mac :"Oh wait...Stella, I still have 3 days vacation left...hmmm what should we do?"
Stella :"Well we could shop, hug, sight-see, smooch, eat some great food"....mind drifts into gutter...
mmm i can tell you will be Gio's new companion in the gutter I want to know that::devil: if they will really have moments alone like those ones you suggest. i mean, even if we don't watch it knbowing they are a couple would make MY ENTIRE YEAR Of course i would die for watching details but i guess i could live with that doubt if they spend some days alone I was daydreaming how they would be back in the plane and having their mouths busy AHHHHHHHHH WE CAN DREAM:devil::devil::devil:

Steph--->
it seems that any love intrests that Mac and Stella have fade away quite quickly, and also like you said, it always seem to bring the 2 of them closer, I doubt that it's something that TPTB do intentionally, but it does seem to happen quite often, we've seen it happen for both of them this season... Mac had potential love intrests in both Gillian and Ella, and Stella with Brandon, but they've all faded away, and as the season draws towards a close, Mac and Stella seem to be getting closer and closer, their friendship is returning to how it was before...

it will sound cheesy my dear Steph (btw where are your Adam avvies and banners Steph! we need his adorable face back to this thread!) but you can't put apart those who are meant to be together (Not even i can stand the cheese here) But seriously, NOBODY in this world will be able to be compared to each other in their lives. She was there ALWAYS for him. She saved him from the pain, from the loneliness, the despair. She never let him die when shadows were threatening him with devourating him. She didn't allow it. She saved him from Emotional Death.
And He saved her too. He saved her from her Despair of being an abandoned orphan and he gave him a reason to believe she still could trust people. He gave her a reason to believe somebody could love her. He saved her from believeing she was not worth of being beloved

I am sure they coudl know other good people. But nobody else in this world.. NOBODY could make more than they have done for each other along all these years. that's why i want them together. I wish someday TPTB could understand and sees these reasons

later i will post welcome pics for all of our new members but now i have to leave (i'm in a ciber cafe. Did i mention dial up sucks? And my phone bill will be HORRENDOUS???:lol:

Karu--->
Now why does that look like she just got out of Mac's shower? She looks very smug to me for some reason... I'm thinking you guys can guess why. *winks none too subtly* By the way Debbie, where's this pic from?
It looks she just ot out from Mac's shower because she just got out from LAB shower:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: It belongs to "Creatures of the Night" my dear, 1.02 THE GREAT SEASON 1*sigh

many hugs to all. Remember somebody here loves this Family

Debbie:bolian:

Last edited:
Welcome to the newest members of the family, my name is texmex327, but y'all can call me tex. :thumbsup:

So I was watching Silent Night earlier when I got home and I damn near fell out of my chair laughing when Mac slapped P's hand away from his face as his future wife was coming towards them. :guffaw::guffaw:

Quote:
I also LOVE Summer in the city, at the start of s2. Mac and Stella have this absolutely adorable flirting scene where you can see how close they are. They're walking along the corridor and he's talking about the mosquito-topsy he did. And he said something like "she had the victim's blood in her" and Stella's like "she?" and he goes "only the female of the species bites" and Stell had this big grin and she goes "good for her" and then they walk into Stell's new office and then she gets really close to him and is grinning and asking about Hawkes and stuff.
And also, at the start there's a funny moment between Stella, Hawkes, Mac and Flack.
Stella was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO flirting:drool::drool::drool:.And not only with Mac but with everyone. And all boys were drooling for her Mac couldn't help himself and inmediately, being the gentleman he is, he offered his help with that box as a knight in his shining armour Also the flirt was so obvious between them that other people participated (hawkes) because Mac said "You were talking to Stella" meanwhile Stella gave advices to Sheldon

Mac is such a gentleman....(swoons) Of course Stella is going to flirt with Mac...why wouldn't she. They are perfect for each other. Make it happen already, please...I'll send you chocolates if you do. Ex-lax if you don't :lol:

I am all for seeing Mac loosen up next season, maybe then he will realize what we have known all along.

Hey SMACked family!

I also LOVE summer in the city, at the start of s2. Mac and Stella have this absolutely adorable flirting scene where you can see how close they are. They're walking along the corridor and he's talking about the mosquito-topsy he did. And he said something like "she had the victim's blood in her" and Stella's like "she?" and he goes "only the female of the species bites" and Stell had this big grin and she goes "good for her" and then they walk into Stell's new office and then she gets really close to him and is grinning and asking about Hawkes and stuff.
And also, at the start there's a funny moment between Stella, Hawkes, Mac and Flack. It's just ... funny lol.
I also love Summer in the city:D it was a fun scene when they were walking in the hallway:lol: when Stella said ''good for her'', was she flirting?:D i just loved that scene:D and eppy:)

I'm with you guys loving that episode :adore: I love the whole conversation between them. I really like the mosquito part :adore: SHE WAS SO FLIRTING! And the whole thing about torturing Hawkes. Priceless.

That said, and here is my point, (at last!), it seems to me that whoever TPTB try to romantically link with Mac or Stella, seems to pale into insignificance, and indeed seems to have been brought in purely for a good or not so good storyline. Nothing ever seems to come of their individual encounters, and yet seems to bring these two closer together all the time. Am I making sense?

Welcome to the family Sophia (Can I call you that?)! I totally agree with what you've said about the love interests paling into insignificance. Peyton's in London, Frankie's dead, Drew's in jail...The list goes on. But on the other CSI's, they keep them around. On CSI Las Vegas, Lady Heather's still around. She doesn't show up very often, but she's around.

Hi guys:)
New here... All I gotta say is...
SMACK>>TOO CUTE!
Love this thread
Oh dear I have found my home..TeeHee:devil:

Welcome to the family jwells. I'm so glad that we have some more members of the family! :luvlove::)

So I was watching Silent Night earlier when I got home and I damn near fell out of my chair laughing when Mac slapped P's hand away from his face as his future wife was coming towards them. :guffaw::guffaw:

I SO need to see that episode! :adore: Is that the episode where Sheldon gets framed for murder? 'Cause if it is, I saw it, but missed the totally awesome SMACk scene :eek::wtf: Either way, it's hilarious~

Some pics for you guys:

The Hug/Cheek Kiss from Right Next Door (4x16)
4x16-0211.jpg

Stella sitting on Mac's desk in Taxi (4x20)
4x20-0244.jpg

Stella's all telling smile from No Good Deed (5x16)
5x16-0719.jpg

Enjoy!

Axel

Last edited:
Thanks so much ev1 for the warm welcome! Its so nice to know i can drool over Stella and Mac and not get "OMG she's lost it" looks from people.:wtf:
You all are so funny, sometimes i laugh at loud while reading this thread:guffaw:

I SO need to see that episode! :adore: Is that the episode where Sheldon gets framed for murder? 'Cause if it is, I saw it, but missed the totally awesome SMACk scene :eek::wtf: Either way, it's hilarious~

Axel

I just wonder if he would have slapped her hand out of the way if it had been anyone else coming down the hall...

"Oh sheesh!!! quiet quiet P...don't touch me...here comes stella":guffaw:

Hey Family! :D

Tex--->
I damn near fell out of my chair laughing when Mac slapped P's hand away from his face as his future wife was coming towards them.

It was SO SATISFACTORY:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: Having the She-Virus around was a complex illness but finally we got the cure:devil: Funny is she pretended to be offended because Mac called her "Claire" (yeah right there is a BIGGGG resemblance:rolleyes:) and she said so Mac but the TRUTH is she was offended because Mac pushed her hand away:devil: when Stella came into the office:devil: Her memories on that moment is a real proof what was the real reason to make a scene to Mac. As usual i repeat my (her) fav lines "Because you are not ready for ussssssssssssssssss":guffaw:

(I'm so sorry. I'm evil i know. But everytime the word P is mentioned i see a red flag:lol:)

Axel---> sweetie. Thanks for the caps. It's obvious Stella's former wardrobe was a lot of sexier that now she has become Nun Stella:lol:
Love these three scenes: The first scene is good because it's the origin of "They are so living together" theory:bolian:The second one because i noticed something between them was happening when Stella sat all sexy on her boss' desk in front of him. And when Jordan/Jillian (whatever The Mayor Lady) came in they reacted as if they were caught off guard:lol: And the last one: pure glory:drool: Stella glowing as a star because he says pretty things to her and she is SOOOOOOO IN LOVEEEEEE:drool:

Is that the episode where Sheldon gets framed for murder? 'Cause if it is, I saw it, but missed the totally awesome SMACk scene
Yes, the episode where Mac push her hand away is Raising Shane and the epiosde where he was invaded by the toxic Virus back is Silent Night:p

Jwells--->
You all are so funny, sometimes i laugh at loud while reading this thread
Cool. The level of insanity from these gals sometimes worries me:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
"Oh sheesh!!! quiet quiet P...don't touch me...here comes stella"
:guffaw:It would have been such a delight:devil: I wonder what kind of speech she would have said to him:rolleyes:

This pic is dedicated to my Doppelganger who asked for it. It was a piece of art made by Kels

Stella's only fireman:lol:

firemanmacky.jpg

Imagine "Helenika" and the AUTHENTIQUE Reunion we didn't have in Veritas. this would be after Stella being in danger

Snow_Day_1090.jpg

And the famous dinner date 5.06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
vlcsnap-49782.png

Pleni,
I second that! The Maldives or any paradise island, Stella in bikini, Mac massively drooling over her... *is having dirty thoughts* Or also, a cabin in the mountains with no houses nearby, just trees, a lake... They souldn't worry about temperatures dropping *dirty thoughts again*
I have a second thought. Mac would not take Stella to a beach 'cause he would be busy covering her up from other drooling guys. :guffaw:He might prefer some isolated place without nearby neighbors and communication equipments. :adore:
Sophia's folly,
Nothing ever seems to come of their individual encounters, and yet seems to bring these two closer together all the time. Am I making sense?
That's exactly what we call it 'the unique bonding between Mac and Stella'. :adore: They don't need any facade 'love scenes'. All the feelings are in their eyes and heart. They can read each other's mind in just one eye contact, no words needed. :adore:
*Stardust* and Debbie,
Thank you for the pics! :) Love all the smacked moments. :adore:

Oh my god the family is growing!! :) Ain't it great?

Welcome jwlls, Stardust (Vanessa right?) and Sophia's folly, I'm Rachel and I'm from Brazil. I see Debbie already let you know how crazy we are around here :lol::lol:. It's so great to see more and more smacked fans coming up every day.

I love your picture Vanessa, thanx! They both look like Mr and Mrs Right in it, and my dirty mind says Mac's sneaking into Stella cleavage... *gutterville here we go again* :drool::drool::drool::drool: :angel:

@ Debbie:
Don't worry i don't think we'll have Mac and Stella misunderstanding each other because of Angell's death/Flack and the whole drama. I guess they rather focus on Flack over Mac and Stella, and I think both subjects (Flack suffering x smacked arguing in the finale) have nothing to do with each other. We are probably too eager for some smacked there. Hehe. BUT I wonder what the cliffhanger will be (that is, in case there is an actual cliffhanger), and it should probably involve either Mac or Flack. And in case it's Mac, we have the chance of another smacked episode in the season 6 premiere. :drool::drool::drool:

:D I am glad to know family is solid

Kikii--->
I have a second thought. Mac would not take Stella to a beach 'cause he would be busy covering her up from other drooling guys. He might prefer some isolated place without nearby neighbors and communication equipments.
AHHHHHHHHHH i don't remember we have ever seen "jealous Mac" wouldn't be amazing???:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: I mean, we already knew "Jealous Stella" with Mayor Lady, Red Head Lady, She Nit, Rose, yadda, yadda, yadda (are we sure we are talking about the same Mac Taylor without any solcial life?:lol:)

BTW sweetie! i ll try to read your updates ASAP. Sorry for not posting a review. I should write a review for my sweet Asprine too. But my head hurts after a hard week at the hospital and at my English class at the University

Rach--->
and it should probably involve either Mac or Flack. And in case it's Mac, we have the chance of another smacked episode in the season 6 premiere.
mmm it depends how 5.24 is unfold i can see Stella as the one in danger. I mean, it doesn't count Greece because BOTH of them will be in danger:bolian:, if it is Don i think it would be like that episode from CSI LV where Nick??? was kidnaped and buried alive. If it is DL+1 in danger i would roll my eyes:lol: If it is Adam, Steph would strangle TPTB with her bare hands:guffaw: (mmm nice possibility:devil:. But if it is Hawkes my hearts will break, if it is Sid my jaws would drop but if it is Stella i would jump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: probably we would know she id going to survive but it would be very interesting if she suffers some kind of torture. I mean, i want to be clear I AM NOT A PSYCHO:lol: and i love Stella more than anything else except Smacked;) but definitely it would be interesting who she would deal with emotional scars

Living together is really having a big influence on Both wardrobes:devil: they look as siamese twins
bscap0229.jpg

bscap0233.jpg

bscap0260.jpg

many hugs to all Debbie :D

ps: Glosary for new members of this family:

She virus--> P:scream:
She Nit---> Gillian 5.08:vulcan:
Mayor lady---> Jordan gates:rolleyes:
Red Head Lady---> Quinn:lol:
He Nit---> the fireman:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Also several members think they are so living together since 4.16. Shhhh don't pay attention to them. They are insane:lol:

Last edited:
Debbie,
Speaking of jealous, I would like to have a fight when both Mac and Stella are in a jealous situation. :devil: I bet nothing within ten miles around them will be survived. :lol: And we definitely not surviving with a hot make-up after that fight. :devil: :lol:

Thanks for the pics again. You should reconsider about the nun Stella theory when you look more carefully at the third pic. :lol:

Don't worry about the reviews, dear. I'm happy to know you're keeping a busy and happy life although working and studying at the same time is not easy. :) -edit- Don't get me wrong, I valued your review. It's just real life is more important.

Last edited:
Awwww Kikii it would be so interesting! I mean they are adults but humans, aren't they? so they would make silly mistakes as being jealous. I can see them in my mind :D Also the sexual tension only increases their catfights. I don't want a plastic couple. For that function we already can buy Barbie and Kent:lol: But we need them very passionate and sweet and jealous and crazy for each other. OMG my knees are melting now:drool:
Thanks for the pics again. You should reconsider about the nun Stella theory when you look more carefully at the third pic
:guffaw: "The girls" were sorely missed this season. Hopefully Stella will be super sexy in Helenika and Mac in black:drool:

No work for me yet. Just classes until my training starts at some point between May and June. And i hope my Nurse Acreditation ASAP. I want to work!:bolian:

I was wondering...how was the best Smacked episode so far??????

5.06 (dinner date and catfight)
5.11 (catfight)
5.12 (watching the show together Awwwww)
5.16 (coffee date)

?????????????;)

5.6 No doubt about it. It's because Mac ASKED 'which side are you at, Stella?' :lol: In his heart, Stella will always stay at his side. He was angry with the Chief, a person he could never win at some point, and he wanted Stella's support. The date was totally surprised me. Mac was so sweet to make compensation for Stella because she had to cancel her vaction in order to buy more time for both Mac and Adam.

Hi all. I don't usually post in the CSI:NY section, and I haven't watched more than 4 or 5 episodes of CSI:NY, but I could tell that Mac and Stella are written for each other. I love that Mac is a normal guy. I mean, definitely an extraordinary CSI, but he's more approachable and, well, normal than the socially awkward enigma that was Grissom (don't get me wrong, I always loved Grissom to death) and the melodramatically intense Horatio Caine (I love him too, though for different reasons). Stella seems to be a really friendly, dependable, strong woman. I like what I've seen from both characters. They have lots of UST, I could tell.

Since I haven't seen more than a handful of episodes, I've gotta ask... what's this I see about them living together? Which episode(s) should I know about that hints at or directly references them living together?

My apologies for asking a silly, newbie question.

Ginaaaaaaaaaaa! Welcome to the Smacked Thread!!!!!!!!!! :D it's always such a good thing to add new members to the Family! YAY!

your answers:

Are they living together? we don't know for sure. Some of us feel it because since he offered her his extra room (her department was destroyed by fire in S4, 4.16). Ever since they are closer and we really think they are living together but we cannot be certain about that. Not unless 5.24 is aired in May And not even there because we don't know if we will find out where the heck she is living now.
We had several hints suggesting she lives with him. Inmediately after her apartment was destoyed, a cabbie killer killed realtors, hers included so she couldn't get one apartment so quickly
You should watch from 4.16 until 4.21 and then all episodes from S5. You will notice how close they are. We don't think they are boyfriend-girlfriend. But the idea of living together is so nice i can't help but smile. In previous pages i have posted a summary with all episodes and the hints. Check a few pages ago dear and you will find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (or if you have problems i will look for it and i will post it for you!)

Kikii--->

mmmm interesting answer. However i cannot answer it myself. I must admit stella going to his office to pick him up to go home is very attractive.
And their catfights are legendary

mmmm i can't pick one yet:p

We have been talking with a Smacked sister about this.

Stella

will hand her badget.But will he go to Greece totell her he didn't accept her dimission? will be Sinclair an issue if they try to recover Stella's job again???????? because it would mean Stella is not longer a CSI once she returns from Greece:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back