Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey ya'll:D little warning, i might be in a funny mood:lol:
    Something i forgot yesterday:lol: Welcome to all the new members:D
    Debbie, were you thinking that Miss,Stella would/will help Mac relax and get more loosen up?:D:devil: *heads down in the gutter*
    I have something to say *gives a sly grin* You never know what happend in the LAB shower *wiggles her eyebrows* :devil: Maybe Mac joined her, but blow dried his hair?:devil: *goes down in the gutter again*
    What do you guys think would happend is someone shut those blind in the background?:D:devil: *cough* won't be much talking maybe*cough*:devil:
    I still wonder if something happend after that dinner date:D
    Now that's true:lol: He don't want other guys looking at 'his' Stella:D an isolated place without nearby neighbors?:devil: i think i'll keep my thoughts to myself:lol:

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I'm starting to suspect you all wait until I'm gone to have fun without me :shifty: I've read all your new posts, but answering each and any of them is a bit too much...

Hello to all the new members of the family! I'm Plenilunio, but you can call me Pleni or Plen if it's easier to you. Also, I should inform you that my middle name is sometimes "pessimistic".

I love your holiday suggestions. May I suggest my own country? I could be their guide if they want to and I'd find the perfect moment to get lost and leave them alone :thumbsup:Whoever said a beach may not be a great idea because of jealous!Mac has a point, but at the same time, I'd love to see him like that. It's always poor Stella that has to meet all his girlfriend wannabes. He only saw Frankie's corpse and I can't recall if he met that really intelligent guy who put his jacket under a dead body's head.

Deb, I love you! Thank you so much for the picture! I'm not attracted to Mac at all, but Mac the fireman, hose and all, is simply... *NC-17 thoughts* Can you imagine him doing a special show for Stella? I mean, I know he's supposed to be a serious guy and that he's shy, but it's Stella we're talking about here ;)

Sophia, I understand you not being completely convinced that you want them together as a couple. Chances are that the magic would be completely ruined. However, I have faith in the actors' performances and the characters' development and well defined traits. I think Mac and Stella would work perfectly as a realistic, mature couple without cheesy puke-worthy stuff. I'm crossing my fingers so that we finally have something. I wish I could say 5.24 is gonna be the real deal and that it will be a turning point in their story, but I'm not counting on it. Everyone knows there are other pairings way more interesting out there [/ironic]

Gio, blow dry? No way! Hairdriers are noisy and very bad for your hair! How about Mac massaging her scalp with a towel to get her hair dry? Also applicable to the rest of her body *goes back to her sick NC-17 thoughts*

3. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Debbie,
    I think Mac would never let Sinclaire know about Stella's resignation. He'll make it like Stella is on an annual leave, or pretends it's his idea to send her to Greece for the case. And he'll bring her badge to Greece. Stella's still his second-in-command or his official girl friend when they return. :adore:

Gio,
    :lol:You always in a funny, naughty mood. :lol:

"Stella, you may feel more comfortable sitting on my lap instead of the desk." Mac said with a curled lip. :devil: :alienblush: :D

I hope Mac suggests a real date in Buenos Aires when they take their annual leave. :adore:

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hehe Debbie my dear, you're so right, if TPTB ever do anything to my darling Adam, especially if it's like Snow Day, (or worse) I'd strangle them with my bare hands... :lol: They had better not even think about it...

Thanks for all of the pics, they are so cute. :adore: I love how they dress alike, like it's already been said, seeing as they're living together, it must have an effect on how they dress, hehe co-ordinated outfits is the cutest, I mean if that doesn't say couple, what does? :lol: I love the ones in Mac's office too, but like it's also been said, I think the shades should be closed when they're in there... :devil: You never know, things could quickly get heated between the 2 of them. ;)

As for my favourite Smacked ep of this season, it has to be the coffee date of 5.16, it was adorable to see them out together and chatting the way they used to, he was really opening up to her, which was adorable, then the scene later in his office, again he was just chatting to her the way they used to. :adore: Plus the look on her face when she left the office said it all. ;)

Hope you're all well. *Hugs*

5. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Aaawwwww guys... thanks for all these caps, love 'em!!! :adore: (and cool you like the one I posted! :D ) I'm sorry I can't reply to everything, it's simply too much! :lol: but I love love love reading your ideas about the finale and everything else! :D I'm so excited and I can't tell you enough how glad I am to have found you!! :D

A warm welcome to the new members, too! :D

Omg, I'm just picturing Stella sitting on Mac's lap :drool: :drool: niiice picture :adore: :drool: *mind wandering into gutter*
    But even when she "just" sat on his desk in 4.20, I was like WOW, I bet he wouldn't let anyone else do that ;)

Debbie
    , sooo true, they DO dress like twins!! :lol: They are SO living together :D ;)
    thanks for the glosary btw! :lol:

Pleni, I just LOVE your thoughts!!! :lol:

Steph, I agree with you on 5.16, that was my favorite Smacked episode of this season, too :D I just loved everything about it, not only the coffee date :adore: I also loved how Stella clearly revealed her true feelings for Mac when she got so jealous because of Ella :adore:

Oh, this is a bit OT but I just gotta ask, does anyone else just LOVE it when Stella talks Greek?? :adore: It makes me melt... :adore:

I'm also a HUGE Adam fan and I really hope they won't do anything to him!!!

*huuugs to all* :D

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  6. Stepherweps

I agree with Vanessa hun, 5.16 was such an awesome Smacked ep. :adore: The way they acted around eachother, showed the strength of their friendship like it was in the good old days, it was so nice to see a return to that. :adore: I hope that for the rest of the season we'll get to see more scenes like that one, it kinda goes back to our old theory, that every time Mac and Stella fight, they come out of it, with a stronger friendship/relationship, it's good to see that they can always make it through such things without it putting any kind of strain on their relationship. :adore: I guess it just shows how much they love and respect one and other.

Oh, and I'm glad that we have another Adam fan in our presence. ;)

7. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Welcome new members of the Smacked family :thumbsup:

Wow that is such an amazing point, I hope they do follow that idea you have stated. That way, she will be integrated without any nonsense storylines. Thanks for bringing it to the table. Sinclaire doesn't have to know a thing ;) SH!

I loved that episode too! The way they looked at each other when he thanked her for advice in his office was....:drool: Haha! It was kind of awkward for a second between them because they were probably thinking "Seconds have gone by and not one of us has said a thing, we keep staring into each others eyes"

hahaha! :)
    I love this thread

8. Stepherweps

Nah, between them I don't think it would have been an awkward moment, they tend have long lingering looks at one and other quite often... :adore: They both get lost in one and others eyes, it's the cutest thing. :adore: Although every time they do it, I just wanna scream "hurry up and admit how you feel and get together..." :lol: It's moments like that one, that really reignforces how they do feel about one and other... Gosh, they are just adorable. :adore:

9. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Hahaha I meant awkward because they lose their regular trail of thoughts, like "oh what were we talking about? Ella? Who's that again? hahah" I know, another scene like that was when they were on the phone talking about that life only matters when your with the one you care about. I was WAITING for Mac to say something! I'm like why would they make that phone call happen end so weirdly like that TPTB! ;) They love increasing the tension!

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I love it when they give each other those long looks. It's eye sex at its best. :lol:

I really do wish that they would hurry up and tell each other how they feel. This game is getting ridiculous. I don't think I can wait another two years for them to finally realize what we already know to be true. (I had to wait that long for Eric & Calleigh, please don't make me wait for Mac & Stella)

And besides, since they are living together (cuz I am one of the crazy people that Debbie mentioned) they are bound to realize that they are in love and then instead of sleeping in separate rooms, they will be in Mac's room. :devil: (sorry, my mind just went into the gutter again)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  11. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Unfortunately, TPTB like toying with us but I think 5.24 may be a significant episode.
    Mac and Stella will "bond". I am assuming it will be more than just a deep friendship talk. The use of the word bond signifies this because it is evident they are already good friends. Therefore I cannot wait to see how Mac and Stella admit their feelings.

I can only hope they already do live with each other :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Why didn't I say anything???"

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  12. Stepherweps

Thanks for those pics CSINYAddict, especially the first one, hehe Smacked phone sex. :devil: Mac looks to be really concerned for her... Aww, he's such a sweetie. :adore: What ep is that from? I'm drawing a blank... I think you're right about 5.24, but I'm all for them having another deep talk. :adore:

Tex, I agree with you Hun, I hope they get together soon, I'm sick of waiting, of course I don't mind waiting a little longer for them to get together if it means it's going to be done right. :D Hehe, as for them living together, I love your suggestion about them realising how they feel that way... :devil: *Joins you in the gutter.*

13. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

The episode is "My Name Is Mac Taylor" :thumbsup: 5x8. Yeah it was such a great scene at the end after Stella was upset when the man lit himself on fire. Their conversation made me squirm with glee and I really thought they were going to confess some of their feelings for one another, but then it just ended...and we were robbed! :wtf: hahaha

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Steph...well at least I know I am not alone there :devil:

CSINYAddict:
    Thanks for the pics. I loved that episode, especially the end when they are on the phone. That short conversation did say a lot about their relationship but I wish that we could have gotten some confirmation of feelings. But Stella's look while she is on the phone with him says it all. She's in love with him. He's in love with her, now let's get to the love....oh wait, sorry gotta keep it PG-13...but y'all get my drift :devil: :lol:

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Howdy do da day!!! Hey Hey TO:Sophia,Stardust,jwells,ginnna am I missing anyone? Hope not if so my apoligies. Welcome to all of you and get ready for some great times here! I've been busy swatting "nits" so I have been absent for a bit:lol: Actually a really busy work week and now spring break YES!! I see Debbie has filled you in on our glossary of terms in regards to the objectional pairing of "love interests" for Mac and Stella. It would seem TPTB have issuses in regards to getting our couple together but time is running out for them as there chemistry is undeniable.
    As long as they keep the cameras rolling!
    Dont tell your parents about us or you wont be able to hang out with us any more:devil:

That would be the eppie that we have written in our version when you "Read between the lines"

No such thing here:)

mawahhhhaaaa... sorry to late! I heard that!!! By the way carefull what you do with my fireman cant have ya wearin him out on me:devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.