Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

AnJella, I feel exactly the same about the season's final episodes.
    Luckily, if we don't get some Smacked, it won't be because one of them is pushing daisies next to Claire.
    If the Greek storyline is supposed to end in 5.24 -Melina's ep, yay for her!-, I doubt Angell's death has anything to do with it. However, having gotten closer to her over the last few months, I bet Stella will be devastated and then, as you cleverly point out, she'll need someone to lean on. Who can do that job better than Mac?

Deb, I hope you're right and sweetness is not the only personality trait Melina shares with Stella. That means she may be able to get away with some great Smacked action unless she prefers that nothing happens yet. Personally, I don't want them maybe together one episode and lame, cheesy lovebirds the next one without a transition. But I don't one a 5-season-long transition. If they keep doing things at the same pace, they will kiss when they're 80!

Partners... hmmmm... such an evocative word. What kind of partners? :devil: Noticing Stella hasn't gotten his point, he should have carried on dropping hints... and less subtle if needed.

Vanessa, welcome! I felt the same. There's so many people who love other pairings. Even if here we have our little corner, we are a minority. A stubborn one. Have a nice time and post your ideas!

OT:
    Vave, great pics!
    Axel, someone copied it wrong and dragged somebody else's answer to that question, which was "C-Quinn". If you have closer look, you'll see Quinn is option c both times and one of the c's is capital, while the other one is not.

ETA: Deb, if Melina wants, I'll gladly teach her some Spanish curse words free of charge. Fancy joining me as a teacher?

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome Stardust to the Smacked Family Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are crazy. We accept that. It's part of the Terms of conditions to be here:lol:

Post and have fun here. We don't bite. I swear you:lol:

Steph---->
    i feel we are facing the BIGGEST CHANGE EVER.
    We will watch the change between friendship and love betweem them. Mac CANNOT use the excuse "Sorry, i came here just to help you because i am your best friend ONLY" excuse. Stella will fill something different is happening to them and Mac will feel it's time save the love of his life (awww it sounds so good:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: even if we don't get a kiss:wtf: still it will be so GREAT because even NON SHIPPERS will understand why he is right there.

well, that will happen only if writers and producers want it to:wtf:

Vave---> awwwww you look so incredible gorgeous. I wish i had the chance to see you dance:bolian:

Axel, Vanessa and Vave---> i'll keep former results HOWEVER i will post Alternative Results considering your answers;)

Pleni--->
    :guffaw:
    That's EXACTLY what i want. A relationship that can be developed along more than one season and not the annoying switch ON/OFF. Two years ago Melina said probably in S9 something could happen between Mac and Stella. If something was eventually going to happen it means they knew there were many Smacked fans "waiting in the wings". Now we have expected other 2 years and i think we can't wait any longer because it would be UNREALISTIC and LACK OF SINCERETY

Many hugs to all. later i will be back to post a Special Message for Our Lurker Visitors (we need to promote 5.24. We DESERVE GREAT RATINGS!)

Debbs;)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  3. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Good point Debbie! :) I guess (AFTER 5X24) things will no longer be in TPTB's hand's (as to wheter they WANT to write Mac and Stella as "in love" or not). First of all, we already have all the hints and subtle things. BUT, AFTER 5X24, there will always be the question: what kind of people travel half the planet in order to help an endangered friend to catch some goons who like to steal old coins? The ovbious answer is: an in love person!:p That could even make another quizz couldn't it Debbs? "Would you travel half the world just to help out a friend who got in some trouble?" I guess most people would say no, but the answer would be different in case it was a husband/wife/lover/family member instead of "just" a friend.
    That is...
    Regardless of TPTB's will, Mac travelling to Greece implies that he LOVES Stella, period.

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

He kind of looked down and in a shy way said "I'm glad you stayed.:)

5. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

Its confirmed in the spoiler thread who it is and it is neither

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

hey Family!i have migraine so i will write the welcome message later. Just a favor: if you post in many places, start inviting people to come here for leaving a comment the night of May 13 th ;) :D

I posted a joke but i'm silly and i can't be so cruel :D

They look as Mac and Stella, don't they?Sorry, i was busy this April Fool's Day. I guess you already now those pics don't belong to 5.24:lol: Due South if you want to watch it;) Melina was fantastic in there and a lot of Canada:thumbsup:Before my Mods cut my head i need to say i post them to invite Smacked artists to make manips ;)

Can you imagine if this happens in S6??????? OMG! That scene was incredible sweet so it would be great something as sweet and tender as this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rach---->
    i just LOVE your ideas. Considering how all of you have participated i think we will have individual quizz as you say. They will help us to know what we really the Smacked Family thinks they need :D i think nobody else needs another proof about somebody's else feelings.
    even if he doesn't use his words to express his feelings, it will be as Mac's declaration of love. No more no less. HE is doing the step forward just to be with her. HE is who going to help her. And HE is going to realize the deep of his feelings towards Stella in the same way she already did. OMG i feel i will faint that night. They have to realize they love each other1 they need to be canon finally!!!!!!!!!!!

after this i am leaving. To morrow i will answer my PMs but now i need to put my head to rest:p

Debbie;)

PLENI i know you didn't buy it!:lol:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  7. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi family, hope you're all well! Welcome to all the new comers. :)

Debbie, thank you for the pics. :)

I'm sorry to hear Angell's the one getting killed. In my heart, I know Mac and Stella are safe from all the rumor spoilers. But I like Angell too. Like Debbie said, we barely know Stella has some girlfriends she could talk to. Stella would definitely be affected by Angell's death. Hope Mac would show her some support, not just say it but act on it, and all the events would pull them even closer.

8. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Lori, awwwww! Mac can be sooo cute sometimes! :adore:

Rachel & Deb
    , I am sorry, but I don't agree with you. I think you're missing a point, a very important one, which is the cornerstone of the whole "friends or something more?" dichotomy. Mac could eat a ton of rubble with a teaspoon if Stella's wellbeing depended on it, of that I'm sure. However, the question is not "would you [insert something extreme] for a friend?", but "would you [insert something extreme] for a sibling?". Remember, they're brother/sister, but not and that is fact that no one can't deny. That lame argument is getting old, but I wouldn't be surprised if they kept using it time and time again. I don't buy it and I will not buy it unless I am given something that leaves no room for speculation.

Kikii,
    how about Mac takes her away from the big bad city and they spend a few days in cute calm place? Just the two of them, no cell phones, no dead bodies :devil:

9. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Pleni,
    Shall we spare the spoiler tags if we just wish a holiday for Mac and Stella? :) How about Maldives? They could have such a relax and intimate time enjoying sunshine and beach, and the company of each other. :adore: All Stella would need is some colorful, sexy bikini. :devil:

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family!~ How's everyone? I get the rest of the day off school due to the literacy test! I took it and went home :) Anyway, welcome Vanessa! Hope you post often and keep the faith.

OMG, they do look like Mac and Stella but I knew it wasn't~ I've seen a video. I'm serious though, I will go into cardiac arrest if this happens on 5x24. I really need to watch this show...lots of Canada you say? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::)

Well, I convinced one of my friends to join this forum. He may come and join the family. Just letting you know.

I agree with what everyone has said about Mac PROVING he loves her by going to Greece:adore: You don't go halfway across the world for just a "friend":adore:

That's all for now guys! Keep the love flowing :luvlove:

Axel

11. FallenAngel92

FallenAngel92 Hit and Run

Hey family, Hope your all ok :)
    Welcome Vanessa, you will love it here :thumbsup:

I completely agree. If Mac arrives and says "Stella, Your my best friend and i'm here to help you" He would be lying because we all know the real reason he's there, he's in love with her. :adore:

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Debbie dear, I agree with you, he can't keep using the same excuse over and over, he's going to have to come clean about his real feelings for her sooner or later, I'm hoping for sooner... :lol: I think 5.24 would be the perfect time... But who knows, TPTB like to tease us... I think that it's inevitable that something is going to happen between them eventually... I mean come on, they have such amazing chemistry, it would be a shame not to act upon it... Just my 2 cents... :lol:

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Vanessa, welcome to the thread!

Oh god no! *pokes TPTB with her umbrella* They'll be too old to have adorable SMACK babies by then! I'll settle for anything within the next two seasons though... now get cracking! I agree with Steph though, Mac needs to come up with a better excuse or he should just drop everything and kiss Stella. Hmm, I think Stella should torture him a little for making her wait for all those years... any suggestions?

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!

Finally i could come back here:p

Kikii--->
    I'm sorry too:( Angell was Stella's sidekick and it's completely unfair they are getting rid of her when there are other thing they could change first:cardie: However i would like to see Stella crying (a lot). Seeing her falling apart would be perfect for make her relationship with Mac stronger because she can't stand a woman crying especially if it is HIS STELLA:drool:

Steph--->
    definitely i want to watch his reaction. I want to see his face once he finds out she is in Greece. Fear? Concern? Despair? OMG! All possibilities are so promising! And her face once she finds him there? The man she loves there for her? OMG! we don't know if she will demand to know why or if he will explain his behaviour but IT WILL BE THE MOMENT OF THE TRUTH: SHE WILL KNOW AND HE WILL KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel--->
    She won't buy it! she won't buy it and we don't know if she will demand to know why he is there. Probably she will ask him very calmly why he took that decition OMG! My legs will melt! Could you imagine the galres shared between them?

Pleni--->
    LOL! I told you before..BE OPTIMISTIC!Yes, i assume they want to wait a little longer considering Gary said Season 7 as the season where Mac will "lossen up" a little and Melina said Season 9. So we can wait those seasons to have Smacked for sure. In my opinion it's ridiculous but they have the power and they can write whatever they want

OMG

could you imagine if we find out in the finale several days have passed with Mac and Stella in Greece...and they were alone AFTER the Greek coin case is solved? OMG

Axel--->
    Yes, i do :D LOL! Believe me, i can tell you several movies and series that were made in Canada and even i can distinguish in which city it was filmed :D Vancouver? Toronto? Montreal? Some in Alberta area? Did i mention you before i love your country? :D

I remember a line from the movie "crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" that says "When it comes to emotions even great heroes can be idiots" There is too much respect and love between them. And despite of he lost his first love in the hands of violence i think he wouldn't deny this time his feelings for her. I mean, they will be there ALONE. So no need of regrets. But if he doesn't say anything i will understand him because Mac could have been in war zone and even he was wounded there but sometimes facing love is the biggest adversary a man needs to face

Karu--->
    i think it would be totally selfis from TPTB is after giving to another pairing a baby they don't give Mac and Stella the same I don't care why they did it before:wtf:. I only care Mac and Stella deserve to have a family if eventually they become a couple. Having a baby for them would mean a lot than for everybody else:drool: You can't have them without babies!!!!!! It would be HORRIBLE:( They have suffered so much! They have been so alone!:( They need to have a family!:thumbsup:

Cross fingers! he won't need a lame excuse to explain her why he is there!!!!!!!:thumbsup: (a girl can dream:p)

You know what? The first time i was here, that thread only had 324 visits( more or less)
    And now this thread has more than 13.000 visits so far. YOU MADE IT POSSIBLE. YAY FOR THE SMACKED FAMILY, the Biggest CSI NY community dedicated to Mac and Stella. CONGRATS TO ALL :bolian:

Presents for the Smacked Family

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

love y'a

Debbs:bolian:

15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Debbie! Love the pics! They are awesome. Hmm....it would be nice if we could get actual thought bubbles in the show. You know that they have to be thinking something like that, especially when they are giving each other those loving looks that we absolutely adore.

How will Mac explain himself to Stella? How do you explain to anyone that you went halfway across the world for them? It's love, its gotta be. They are destined for one another, why oh why don't they understand that.

I really want to see Mac comfort Stella after Angell's death. I can see him letting her cry on his shoulder. He looks at her lovingly and tells her that there was nothing that they could have done and to not blame herself. I don't know why I keep thinking that Stella is gonna blame herself for what happens to Angell.

I really hope we get some good SMACKED moments next week. It feels like I've been waiting forever, even though its only been a couple weeks :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.