Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

• 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'Cause It's Time.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

• 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

• The Universal Ship.

• 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

• This Is How The Show Ends.

• 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

• 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Smacked Family, sucker4-SMacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Join us in our crazyness. Do not come with expectations of mental sanity here. We are totally lost in that field:lol: Post all you want and have fun!

the first episode i think i saw on CSI NY was when Stella was admitting to Mac about her possibly having HIV! it got my interest and ever since the 5th season started so i am slowly catching up with all the episodes.
Great scene, Great actors, great Smacked chemistry:bolian: There are moments where you can tell actors' emotions are movilized deeply. And i think this one was one of those moments. Stella seemed to be so deeply affected and again Mac was so protective and so affected as well by her tears.
Absolutely tender, absolutely sweet!:thumbsup:

NM--->
I miss just ONE day, and you guys go on about SMACKED babies (Oh wouldnt they just be the cutest things in the world!?!? I get all giddy and warm inside on just he mere thought of Mac and Stella...reproducing :D)
I will start your fans club, NM!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: They will! they will! Darn! i would change anything for those babies (but the reproduction scene must be added:lol:)

Kikii--->
Good point, Debbie. And that proves the importance of Stella's words to Mac. He memorizes them although they were Greek. It's not a popular language that you could remember and quote exactly. And, that was the first time he hugged her and said he's always there for her. The whole scene was so adorable, so sweet, so stimulating to us smacked gals.
didn't you feel everything was going to be ok after that hug??? Mac's words and hug was like a spiritual medicine to her.
Which makes me remember all those moments where she kissed him and i wonder if it was Stella's way to heal him too because in general there was touching when he was sad or upset:p
The only reason they brought SHE in was to emphansize that Stella's the only woman Mac wants and needs. Sometimes I feel sorry for the actors who played the so called love interests.
that's why i love you! Now i am in pain for She Virus!:lol:
She was all professional and fair to the team. Unless the tptb is hinding her relationship with Mac at the background and suddenly bring it to my face, I don't find her a threat.
More or less it happened the same to me. Once i felt she wasn't a threat i enjoyed it. (maybe beause i do like Julia Ormond)I can's say the same with other nits or viruses:shifty:

Pleni--->
what a progress, huh? We were asking for a simple kiss or those three little words and now we're trying to decide what Stella's wedding gown should look like and what the babies' names should be. I only hope it's done soon. Otherwise, they won't have grandchildren to visit them at the old people's home in Season 52
*Horror expression* didn't you know? Spoilers for S52 says they are going to kiss for the first time in episode #16:lol: I hope...not! we know we need to wait, don't we? but a wedding and babies are necessary as a rewards of so many years waiting:thumbsup:

I am not exactly excited about what you mention will happen in 5.23. It could turn into a massive amount of cheese and I'm definitely gonna have a hard time refraining from kicking Mac's butt if

he says "when the Towers fell" or he starts brooding like he used to do back in Season 1. I've had more than enough of oh teh dramatic!drama. I't not that my heart is made of stone, I know how it feels to lose someone you deeply love in any of the ways you can love somebody and, as many of you will know, it really hurts and it doesn't go away in a couple of days. However, the whole Claire thing has kept bothering me since 1.01. Yes, he loved her. Yes, she had a dramatic death. Yes, his heart broke. Yes, Stella pulled him through and taught him how to live again. I do get it! Now, can we please move on? Thank you.[/rant]
my little terrible tornado!:lol:in any other character i would have said the same but Mac's personality is like that. We know he can't let go things so easily (probably that's why i love him;)) and he lost Claire under special circumstances. However we will have more than that in Yarhzeit according to spoilers. Probably Mac will mention her just in a little comment as it happened in 5.17

Lori--->
Is it permissable to mention in this thread that the season Finale is going to be May 14th? The Thursday after the second to last eppie our eppie! Dont miss it!!
5.24 in May 13 and the Season Finale in May 14?????:confused::confused::confused: Was it confirmed? CBS is driving me crazy:cool:

Jwells--->
I've noticed things fly fast in here:
First time I read this thread~~~They would make a great couple
Now its all~~~BABIES!!!!!!!!!!
we are THAT fast:lol: Stella looks so perfect with babies (it was my imagination or she seemed to be singing to a beautiful baby in a future episode in a certain pic posted recently??:drool:) and Mac is a complete sweet heart with kids:drool::drool::drool: Impossible not to ask "babies". A curly and wild little girl and a handsome boy with his eyes as the sky in springtime:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
I just love those tricky pics!!!!!!! (needless to say my fav is your avvie;))

Id--->
and for Plenilunio I so understand what you mean, but I think it's a way of Mac to OFFICIALLY tell Stella how ready he is for a REAL relationship... hint hint :p
You know i am convinced he has to close his circle related to Claire. It could be tomorrow or at some point in the future but i guess he should realize that

But if I really had to choose, It would have to be that episode where Stella is told to step down on the case. And after the heated argument between Mac and Stella, Stella was going to apologize for being so stubbornly determined and Mac gave her the case anyways. Those looks... especially Mac's to Stella... how it shows he's left grinning at Stella even when she'd left... such an epic smile at the end :)
Supply and Demand 1.20 if my memory doesn't fail :D I loved that one! It was funny Aiden's expression when she looked at them having that major catfight. It was like a kid who watches "Mommy and Daddy" argument :D I like how she came back to her sense and she offered to be off the case and how Mac allowed her to stay :D

Many hugs , until later

Debbie :D

Last edited:
Y'all move too fast for me here.
Yes Debbie, CBS confirmed that the finale will air on 05/14 after CSI's finale. I had to mark my calender again. LOL

jwells: I loved, loved the pic, it is too funny!

SMACKED babies make me happy...just as happy as MiSa babies on Prison Break (and that one is coming true, but I digress)

I believe that the broken relationships that they have experienced on the show have brought them closer together. They are best friends and there is absolutely no reason, IMO, that they shouldn't take that leap to lovers. They are perfect for each other, why doesn't anyone listen to us...LOL :scream:

I can't wait to see how Mac looks at Stella when she is holding baby Messer. Hopefully it will be then when it hits him that he is in love with her and then they can practice making babies...oh damn, I did it again, back to the gutter for me. :devil:

Aww, I'm so excited to see how Mac and Stella are around Danny and Lindsay's little one, it'll be really cute to see them hold a little baby and play with it... :adore: Hehe, maybe it'll put them in the mood for one of their own... I think this baby will make Stella broody, who knows, maybe Mac too... It could be just what we need for them to get together... :adore: Oh my word, that would be the cutest thing ever.

Well guys, as you know, we're only allowed 10 choices for the thread name, so here's the short list that I'll be putting in the poll in the new thread:

Mac ♥ Stella #16 - 'Cause his heart will follow her home.
Mac ♥ Stella #16 - There's No Separating True Lovers!
Mac ♥ Stella #16 - They're already there...
Mac ♥ Stella #16 - Because a Taylor baby completes the picture.
Mac ♥ Stella #16 - Nothing Short of Epic... 'Nuff Said!
Mac ♥ Stella #16 - 'Cause you can't fake Chemistry like that!
Mac ♥ Stella #16 - New York's Finest.
Mac ♥ Stella #16 - The Reason for Global Warming!
Mac ♥ Stella #16 – Too hot for T.V.
Mac ♥ Stella #16 – I think they’re on to us...

Gosh...its gonna be a tough choice, they're all great.
I've been goofing off too much and not packing.
Won't be on too much this week but will step in when new thread is up!
Saturday is the big day...moving day!!!!
Have fun this week, LUV ya all:)

Oh, you're moving? Awesome. :D Have fun with that. ;)

I love your icon by the way Jwells, I can totally imagine a scene like that if Mac and Stella ever had kids, they'd bring their little baby in to the lab to show off to everyone, and Stella would be telling everyone all about him, and everyone would be holding him, then Mac could turn around be like :eek: "Is that my badge in his mouth..." It would be so cute. I think Stella would tell him to chill out... :D

Family is chatty! :D

Tex--->
Yes Debbie, CBS confirmed that the finale will air on 05/14 after CSI's finale. I had to mark my calender again. LOL
Thank you sweetie! Now i know when it's going to be my season finale. And considering the spoiler pics i'll post later but most of you have seen on the finale it's going to be an excellent move (let's stay positive I needed the date to make new promotional siggies!)

Stephie--> My decition was already made. I am standing by "because he will follow his heart home" It's too romantic to let it go :D

Jwells--> Good moving (and i hope it will be quiet :)

I'll be back later with spoiler pics for teh rest of Family who lives permanently here :D

Hugs to all

Debbie :D (If you see it! OMG! There is one with them working but their closeness is AMAZING!!

ps: Just other 5 posts Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh spoiler pics, I am quite excited, what episode are they front?

You're right Debbie, because his heart will follow her home is really romantic, and it's also quite fitting for what is going to happen in the rest of the season. :adore: Oh, I'm quite excited to see how it's all going to be played out... :adore: Like I've said before, this season just keeps getting better and better for Mac and Stella, I just hope that we won't be let down... But I'm keeping optomistic. :D

Are you waiting to be the one to post #1000? :devil:

Welcome sucker4-smacked and Mynerva. I've met both of you before, one in fanfiction and in TV.com. :) I hope you have fun rambling with us here and keep the joy atmosphere in here. We'd love to see you here more often. :)

I believe that the broken relationships that they have experienced on the show have brought them closer together.
Tex, I totally agree with this point. They learned to value their relationship or maybe during the time where they are far away from each other, lots of thoughts have went through their mind as they reminisce back to their early arguments or even the past where they have had shared laughter or even tears. :)

Each and everytime the seasons ends and starts, I have exams! :lol:

idwithheld, I so hope you're right. I'm tired of fruitless, pointless, soapy sorrow. Plus, Mac's gone such a long, long time without mentioning Claire explicitly in a painful way -thank God for that!- I don't see the point in... 5.23 I honestly don't. Cheese is bad, you know. Too much cholesterol will clog your arteries.

Deb, I know he doesn't move on easily and I respect that. Not everyone takes life's blows the same way, but this is a little bit too old. I sometimes feel they're running around in circles, always visiting the same old places. I'm crossing my fingers so that the oncoming storylines don't mean "back to square one". I can wait for Smacked forever, but only under certain circumstances. Mac "when the Towers fell" Taylor and Stella "bossy robot" Bonasera did give me a hard time during season 1. Looking back, I can't even tell why I kept watching the show.

jwells, I hope everything goes well.

Steph, ITA. Baby Taylor biting daddy's badge would be so sweet the whole audience would inevitably go "awwwwww!"

Sorry, I seem to have forgetten my manners, I never welcomed Sucker4-Smacked to the family, welcome my dear, it's always nice to have new members, I'm Steph by the way. :D Could I ask you to please check out the shipper central rules when you get a chance. :) Thanks dear.

I also agree with what you've said Aurora, Mac isn't one to move on from things quickly, he needs to take time and sort things out for himself, and the only way he can do this is in his own head, he gets lost in his work and tries to sort things out for himself, but what he doesn't realise is that he needs to let someone in, he needs to let down his guard and let someone help him, and we know that often that person is Stella, I mean they are so perfect for one and other... How can they not see it? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back