Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think that "Blink" went a long way, in just one episode, in establishing who Mac was, and why, for the most part. And the fact that a comatose woman who would never be conscious or speak again is the only person he told some of his secrets to, was very telling, as far as where Mac's head was at that time. I think we started seeing Mac come out of his shell back in S1 though, in the "Recycling" ep, with the dog show. He was actually laughing and enjoying himself, and I loved seeing he and Stella share hotdogs and laughs at the dog show, in the end. I think Mac slowly but surely evolved from that point on to the "lighter" Mac that we have today.

*nods* And in Blink, he makes ya just wanna hug him and hold him and kiss him all better :) *runs to get there to do it before Lynn* Mine!

feenx said:
Am i the only who has seen all of the episodes of season 1 and 2 :eek:???
Watched season 1, 2 and 3 (and I have all of them) :cool:
Also the two episode with Miami ;)

Can't get enough of those guys... :lol:

feenx, you're definitely not alone! I've seen every episode and appreciate almost all of them... :D

:lol: Im not alone :D I have season 1&2 I wasn't planning on getting season 2 because I already saw all of it, but I just couldn’t resist watching Gary any time i want. Can you blame me?

feenx said:
Can you blame me?
Yup.. I will :lol:
I started watching I wanna say at the end of season 1, I watched all of season 2. Just saw MIA/NYC nostop the other day. oh Gary looked good. It was double drool day.

My dear Taylor Girls, I have a new banner for you :)

tgfeelingmefp8.gif

You are free to take it or not!
I change mine, because I'm feeling him :lol:

Nim, I feel like changing it,so I'll have it!..thank you,is really nice! ;)

As I've said another time in MIA-NYC the whole show,and Mac was much darker..Is different from now..each one good,but I prefer Mac the way he is now! :rolleyes:

too but,I can't join you!I missed 6 episodes from both the two season and not a full episode from season 3!..Just some pieces and trailers..!

Got it...though I used your properties URL 'cause mine are always little when I put it in photobucket. Had to tell Lynn that in IM :(

I thought of something...we Taylor girls are like the Finding Nemo seagulls lol. "Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back