Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CathStokes, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

your actually sharing brownies with us??

Welcome DandMfan, we hope you enjoy yourself here, and that would make a good suggestion..maybe for round 5?

2. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Hey gotta spread the the sexiness around.... :devil: Eveyone ends up in the gutter eventually....he is just SO SEXY. Oh and thanks for the Mac pic his neck is just lovely in that pic so kissable....errr.....I think I should get back to work :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

3. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

don't worry Stella you're not alone... no no... :devil:
    hehehe... yeah lucky wife :p

I know him since many many years and he was the reason why i even started to watch this show, so it wasn't new to me that he's over 50, but like many others here i like some older men's... hey H was my fav until season 4 ;)

4. DandMfan

DandMfan Witness

Thanks for the warm welcome! CathStokes I can wait to round 5 or 6 or 7... because this is just how I sometimes imagine Mac I'm so NOT saying it's original--just a suggestion. Oh and excuse me for my weird a nd loserish imagination!

I baked some more Mac cookies (I stole my grandma's recipe :devil: )and this time (I think) they taste good!

Same here! (Well I haven't watched Sleight out of Hand yet, they're still airing The Lying Game)

I know I'm getting annoying with this one but I think Mac is really hot in red and does anyone agree?
    Mac In Red I

I'll be busy for a while *gets on Mac train* Woooohoooo! This is one hell of a ride! *sings* That's the way aha aha I like it! Aha aha! That's the way aha aha I like it aha aha!

Damn it it's too hot for the air conditioners in here!

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

You don't need to convince us, one look into those blue eyes got us straight away. You just keep the Mac-love burning in us. :) I just saw Sleight of Hand, and was kinda jealous of Luke's ex-adoptive mom 'cause she got to be saved and held by Mac.*swoons* Don't you just love Mac in Hero-Mode?

6. Messers_cupcake

welcome DandMfan!! :D

[​IMG]

7. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Can you beleive they had to talk Gary into that shot.

See even Zuiker recognises Mac's sex appeal.... :D :D :D :D

8. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

^Yeah! Even my friend, who doesn't find Gary all that, had to admit that he had something going on there :D

And YESSS to that scene in SOH when he rescued the mother. As I've mentioned in the ep thread before, between the legs, people! *fans self*

Do we have a thread title for the next one?

9. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Yay your back was wondering where you had gotten to.

The winner of the poll seems to be Sexy When Wet.....which..*blush* was my idea.....cool someone liked one of my ideas...see I knew it would happen one day.... :D :D :D

And excuse me for being thick but
    But what are you refering to ...????

10. Messers_cupcake

really... someone knows why? he's not the shy type of guy... wonder why... :rolleyes:

11. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Making it Official with the 1000th post - onto the new Mac thread, folks! See y'all there! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.