Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
your actually sharing brownies with us??

Welcome DandMfan, we hope you enjoy yourself here, and that would make a good suggestion..maybe for round 5?

Elwood21 said:- Thanks Fruitbat! - yeah, thanks, thanks for throwing me RIGHT back down into the gutter all a-quiver inside, and I was doing SO well today...

Hey gotta spread the the sexiness around.... :devil: Eveyone ends up in the gutter eventually....he is just SO SEXY. Oh and thanks for the Mac pic his neck is just lovely in that pic so kissable....errr.....I think I should get back to work :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Stella said:
Messers_cupcakeGood to hear that I'm not the only one here who thinks so. :D I guess my taste for those kind of men is natural with me.. :lol:
don't worry Stella you're not alone... no no... :devil:
MacsLady Oh yeah, I was surprised, too, when I read in a magazine that he's in the 50s. But that doesn't make him still sexy in my eyes and I can see in yours, too. :D I have to admit that I like older men and Gary is just so HOT..too hot sometimes. :devil:
And his kids must be very proud of their dad I assume. And his wife is a lucky one, you're right. :)
hehehe... yeah lucky wife :p

I know him since many many years and he was the reason why i even started to watch this show, so it wasn't new to me that he's over 50, but like many others here i like some older men's... hey H was my fav until season 4 ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome! CathStokes I can wait to round 5 or 6 or 7... because this is just how I sometimes imagine Mac I'm so NOT saying it's original--just a suggestion. Oh and excuse me for my weird a nd loserish imagination!

I baked some more Mac cookies (I stole my grandma's recipe :devil: )and this time (I think) they taste good!

Yeahh, he's old enough to be my father too. But he's not, and he's HOT, and I like him a lot. He's just one of those older men who are really, really sexy and attractive for people from a variety of age groups! I was so suprised when I found out he was in his 50s when I first saw him in NY, I had guessed he was around 45ish! His wife is so lucky to be married to such a hot guy!
And about Mac's Hotness - hey, in Sleight of Hand he's so hot he lights on fire!
Same here! (Well I haven't watched Sleight out of Hand yet, they're still airing The Lying Game)

I know I'm getting annoying with this one but I think Mac is really hot in red and does anyone agree?
Mac In Red I

I'll be busy for a while *gets on Mac train* Woooohoooo! This is one hell of a ride! *sings* That's the way aha aha I like it! Aha aha! That's the way aha aha I like it aha aha!

Damn it it's too hot for the air conditioners in here!

Luveykat said:
^^
^^

Sorry DandMfan, we don't accept losers here. But that's OK for you since you like Mac, you're clearly not a loser!

I've gotta admit how surprised I am that we're indoctrinating.... er I mean CONVINCING them so young that Mac is so Hot. Go us :D

And a big hot fresh plate of Mac brownies for all! (I'm good at baking, just imagine Macs face is on the brownies in icing mmmmmm, yummy tasty Mac :devil: :D)
You don't need to convince us, one look into those blue eyes got us straight away. You just keep the Mac-love burning in us. :) I just saw Sleight of Hand, and was kinda jealous of Luke's ex-adoptive mom 'cause she got to be saved and held by Mac.*swoons* Don't you just love Mac in Hero-Mode?

welcome DandMfan!! :D

301_0040.jpg

Can you beleive they had to talk Gary into that shot.

The first scene in the first episode of the season features Mac in bed with Peyton Driscoll, played by actress Claire Forlani. "Gary had some reservations about the opening scene, and I said to him, 'Gary, you are the star of the show and you are stud,

See even Zuiker recognises Mac's sex appeal.... :D :D :D :D

^Yeah! Even my friend, who doesn't find Gary all that, had to admit that he had something going on there :D

And YESSS to that scene in SOH when he rescued the mother. As I've mentioned in the ep thread before, between the legs, people! *fans self*

Do we have a thread title for the next one?

ranma said:
^Yeah! Even my friend, who doesn't find Gary all that, had to admit that he had something going on there :D

And YESSS to that scene in SOH when he rescued the mother. As I've mentioned in the ep thread before, between the legs, people! *fans self*

Do we have a thread title for the next one?

Yay your back was wondering where you had gotten to.

The winner of the poll seems to be Sexy When Wet.....which..*blush* was my idea.....cool someone liked one of my ideas...see I knew it would happen one day.... :D :D :D

And excuse me for being thick but
And YESSS to that scene in SOH when he rescued the mother.

But what are you refering to ...????

Fruitbat said:
Can you beleive they had to talk Gary into that shot.

The first scene in the first episode of the season features Mac in bed with Peyton Driscoll, played by actress Claire Forlani. "Gary had some reservations about the opening scene, and I said to him, 'Gary, you are the star of the show and you are stud,

See even Zuiker recognises Mac's sex appeal.... :D :D :D :D
really... someone knows why? he's not the shy type of guy... wonder why... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back