Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets go hunt them down and make them show it. Simple as that, btw feen love the icon! I was looking @ caps of that, just yesterday :p

Thanks MBGrissom .. You made me smile with your post about gary liking the "F" word. I had a really rough day. I had one of my rats pass away today.
150.gif
He was sick so it was for the best. It's also been a tough couple weeks, but coming here helped get through it. Everyone knows how to make each other laugh. :)

I'm going to watch NY tonight and see if Mac can help cheer me up a litte. It's been a rough day.
Did anybody look for the interview on youtube? I'll check too.

aw CSI_Chic so sorry to hear about your rat, i lost my crab today :( , but i watch CSI:Ny and that chered me up well.

sorry for you both *hands out hugs* It's sad, I know.

anyway, back on topic lol at the "Lt Dan on speed" thing. I can't wait to see it myself. I watched Zoo York tonight and he was yummy as ever.

Thanks *gladly takes hug* I didn't watch NY but i did watch Miami...
I didn't want to see Open Season at first but now i've seen a few previews and I want to see it. I like the bunnies.:lol:

*trips Melly* my bad. was that you?
*hugs CSI_Chic* I'm sorry honey, *then hugs Feen* I'm sorry to you too.

I watched Zoo York last night too, How freaky? and yes, he was yummy as ever!

Sorry to hear about both of your pet losses! I know it's rough, I lost my kitty cat (I had her for 18 years) a couple of months ago, so I definitely feel for you both... :(

And I watched Zoo York last night, too! Even though I have it on tape, I still had to watch it on Spike! :D

:eek: that sounds kinda freaky,feenx. Oh yay...I might ask for 'em for Christmas but not sure yet.

Hey another thread got me thinking...besides the broom closets...I know another good makeout place now *sneaks off with Mac and hides in corpse drawer with him...unoccupied of course. Umm...actually it's kinda tight in here. The closet has more room. *climbs out*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back