Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Yay! The list's growing.

Added Deb (8), Pleni(9-11), and Karu's (12-14) additions:

The last two are my additions. More?

sad_girl,
    No, she didn't do the taking the tie, unbottoning the shirt and reading his fortune in public. She did them in his office. Sadly. :(

Hugs to all!

Gaby

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Unfortunately for us... *pokes TPTB* But she might straighten out his tie in public from time to time if we have our way. Or if we're really lucky, we can see her take off his tie at his place... *hears gio fall into the gutter* Think of the possibilities.

Umm... oh yeah!

17. Is mistaken for Mac's wife (remember Reed?)

3. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Hi Karu,

Added yours

And, i added mine, too. :D

4. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~

Don't feel bad :) I'm a redhead...I've got the legacy of Quinn...Well, she actually didn't do anything so I'm okay.

I think that is the second time :) and of course she can get away with it :) She's his Stella :adore:

Definitely not! I'm glad they are staying :) I love Pam Veasey to bits (Mostly 'cause she wrote RND :lol:)

I think the last time we used the lions was at the beginning of the season and it was actually MT who came up with the ants :) Either way, I am VERY glad we don't have to use them any more.

Definitely my fave part as well.

Oh my gosh YOU'RE RIGHT! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:That is too good.

I agree. I don't want SMACked to turn into another Horatio/Yelina thing :(

I can't add anything to the list but I will say something funny.

In my city, there is a Mac St. on one side of town and a Stella Cres. on the other side. Didn't Stella say something about them living on opposite sides of town in 3.08?

5. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

The "yes but no" situation is rather tedious and annoying as some users are commenting on. I think they are afraid that Mac and Stella will break apart thus destroying their beautiful friendship. But I think they are forgetting that they are already more than just friends. Why would they allow the 5.24 if they didn't want them to progress? Perhaps this is a sign that in season 6, they will become a couple. I hope we all see them unite as lovers soon, because we are all getting sick of waiting.

6. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Axel, what a coincidente! *sigh* No Mac or Stella Road where I live, I'm afraid...
    Mac/Stella = Horatio/Yelina? *grabs bucket and pukes. Repeatedly* Really, you can't say that to me! My imagination has reacted turning Mac into a redhead who... speaks... dramatically slowly...:guffaw: I don't like Mac's whole "I'm a Marine and Marines rule. Thus, I rule!" speech, but anything's better than Horatio's always-above-good-and-evil thing.

CSINYAddict (sorry, I suck at remembering names and dates. Can't do it for the life of me), you're right. It's getting old and boring. I'm not saying I'll quit if they don't so something about Mac and Stella, but I'll probably lose interest if season 6 equals season 5 bis. The cases didn't do much for me and the personal storylines were mostly blah. Really, they can do way better than that. And Stella's sudden 34 must mean something... I hope.

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yay for more character stuff - when Mac and Stella get character stuff, that usually means some great Smacked scenes.

Axel and udonna, thanks for the great Smacked pics.

I love the 'list' guys - I have two more.

Stella is the only one who

- can talk to Mac about Claire (ok, he talked to Danny about her once, but that wasn't the same, he was talking about having kids rather than Claire herself or her death. Stella is the only team member Mac talks to about his wife in that way).

- can walk out on him and have him follow her.

I am not worried at all about this Kaye woman as a threat to Smacked, if she's going to be anyone's love interest I see her as being Hawkes's or Adam's.

I saw Greater Good on Saturday and loved the Smacked in it - it was Stella who Mac first went to with his theory about who was really driving the car. Also, they looked so cute together with the DL Baby at the end, loved the way Mac was watching Stella with the baby, the hand touch when she passed the baby to him, and how she was smiling watching him hold the baby and when Danny and Lindsay asked him to be godfather. Also, Mac holding the baby was HOT, IMO.

Yay that PV and PL are staying, they're awesome. Hopefully next season will be more Smacked focused, as Danny and Lindsay were the focus of s5. I'd really love to see some 'developing Smacked' - lingering looks, hand touches, cheek kisses, confessions of feelings, dinner/coffee dates (minus eyeballs, please), even just them working on cases together. More fights and make-ups, all that stuff. I'd love to see them share things from their pasts with each other too. I'd love a kiss too, though not sure TPTB would go for that this soon.

Next Saturday GFD will show here, I can't wait!

Woo-hoo, 802 posts already, can't believe how fast this thread has grown!

8. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Good evening, my dear family!!!!

Just came in to say hello and then I saw all these posts, you are soo diligent!!!!
    My dear Gabi and all the others who worked on this great list,
    thank you for it.
    You know, I am still a little bit sceptic but these are all strong arguments [​IMG] for our twosomes.................. I can´t deny...........

#5, he pushed P's hand when she did that (i'm repeating my self again. Can't help it, that's the exact moment i got hook up to SMacked - 1st epi i watch. :lol: )

I remember that very well too for as I said before I am really no P-Fan, but at this moment I felt a little bit sorry for her for I think this must be so offending......... ( enough mercy for her!
    [​IMG])
    My dear Andromeda,
    Yes, we share the same opinion again!!!! I have to hurry for a have something to do before VOX starts!!!!!

9. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Wow you guys its been ridiculous that I havent been able to get on here. I have been working on my finals for school, graduation is coming up in less then 2 weeks, the only CSI:NY that I have been seeing is basically the ones that I can watch before I go to school (GOTTA LOVE SPIKE :D) and I havent had any source of interente what so ever because TEH SKOOL'S network apparently crashed and they had this big drama about it and I have been super busy and I hate it :( I hate not being able to do what you guys have been basiclaly doing the past couple of days (Great list by the way, I wuv it :) ) and I dont like it....but I guess its just gonna get worse once I head off huh? :( :( :(

10. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good evening, family!
    Udonna - you are the Queen of pics today:bolian: and smilies too:lol:. This pic is awesome. I don't remebmer what's epi this pic belong to, but it's looks like one of Basta pics, ha?. Or something like - Stella - Will you dance with me, Mac? Argentine tango, for exsample? Here and now?
    Love and huge you all

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:Sorry Pleni, but when the whole "will they, won't they" thing is brought up I always think of Horatio/Yelina. I like that couple and I actually think it would've been the best couple on that show but stupid TPTB MASSACRED it :( Okay, enough H/Y ranting...I'm sure TPTB can't screw up SMACked. Gary and Melina won't let that happen :adore:

YES! :):):):) I have now become about a million times more impatient for September :guffaw::guffaw:

Sadly, those start at 9 here so I'm at school BUT School just ended today :D so I can now watch them...if I get up early enough...

Udonna, I love that pic as well :adore: I always get it when I search Mac and Stella on google :guffaw: Speaking of google, here's another one of my google finds:

[​IMG]

Evening all :)

Axel

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family-!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Pleni--->
    i know what you think, my dear. But 5.24 has changed me completely. Melina made her miracle:lol: It's obvious to us why he went to Helenika (I miss my Helenika word;)) and what she wanted to say when she read his coffee grounds. But now i think we can wait a little longer. I mean, i don't expect the BIG SCENE (the kiss or revelations of their feelings) happen too soon at the beginning of Season 6. If it is at the end it could work because if it happens right away in 6.02 or 6.03, what's next?what kind of expectations we could have? I guess it would be better for all of us to enjoy how they build the romance between Mac and Stella, full of special looks, caresses, unspoken word. Because if they start now you know they will have a catfight inmediately. Honeymoons doesn't last forever i am afraid;)
    Future Taylor diapers? (not Mac's in Season 52!:lol:)

Karu--->
    LOL you can leave penguins aside:lol: They reminds me my former president and i am sick at this point:lol: but you MUST write.

Mari mou--->
    They will be , we must trust they will be. However remember how much joy we had during 2 months previous 5.24 and how much many of SMakced fans have loved that episode. The waiting will be worth in any case:thumbsup:

My dear G--->
    as usual i agree with you with all my heart :D My knees were melt with Mac holding Baby Lucy and Stella looked more a mom than Lucy's real one;) I still wonder why Stella wasn't called Lucy's godmother:confused: Because if Lindsay has her mom but her mom is already the grand mother so it doesn't make sense to me:confused:
    I hope more catfights in S6. They are hot when they argue and with their new feelings any catfight would be different:drool:

Are you really ready for 5.24???? Because you will feel you heart is not in the right place. I swear you!:drool: Be ready for falling in love with Mac Taylor and of course i bet you will like more and more Stella mou:thumbsup: Have a nice week my dear :D

And I agree on PV and PL too. without them we wouldn't have Snow Day. THAT would be terrible:thumbsup:

My special Udonna--->
    LOL i think you won't feel pity for her anymore when you read these crazy people pretends Kaye Sullivan to be like Peyton:eek: I said i am at ease with the world and i will be but the fact one of her personalities or sides could be like like my beloved Virus forces me to run to the first love to terminate with this Virus:lol:
    Dear, I need to send you a PM but it will be tomorrow. I am totally disconnected at home so i ahve to go to a cibercaffe again:shifty:

My sweet Galina-->
    I owe a PM to you too:bolian: Tango? well they can dance Horizontal Tango too:devil: I any case it would be very sexy if this year they go to some part together and they dance:drool::drool::drool: I don't care what as long as Stella is in his arms:drool:

Nat---> Cheer up dear! we will be always here when you can post back my dear:thumbsup:

my hugs to all Debbie :D

13. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Do you think if i threaten to chew off my own hand. Do you think they will make SMacked happen? :lol:

How is the lovely SMacked family?

14. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Hey everyone,

some might remember me from loooong time ago, when I used to regularly post in my most faved thread, but lately, I've just been lurking. And what there is to lurk about! :eek::eek: So much SMACK, eventually. Totally love it. Melina, you totally rule!! :devil:

So, why now delurk? Actually, to say that the pic above (and it made me really chuckle that this thing is still alive and you gals saved it somewhere) was a bit photoshopped by me ages ago for this forum, when there was not much SMACK on screen back then. The actual pic is that one:

[​IMG]

The "close-up" from our favorite detectives above has (very unfortunated) never occured on the show. What a shame... But recent developements totally have the right directions. I've just seen the Greece episode but it was totally awesome and especially the last scene made my heart jump several times. Melina totally ruled the show. SHE is into SMACK as much as we are. How awesome. :D :thumbsup: :adore:
    And what I've read so far, the final episode must have a blast as well, not just SMACK-wise.

Hugs everyone!
    *back to lurker mode*

PS: Axel, I totally love the Gary/Melina pic. Didn't have that one yet! Thanks a bunch for sharing :D :adore:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  15. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

*hugs back*

Hey everybody! With the list of things Stella's allowed to do, I love it, but remind me again when she touched his cheek in public? I don't think I've actually seen that ep. *cringes*
    And isn't there another ep where he's upset about something and she puts her hand on his shoulder to comfort him? I've never actually seen the scene except in music videos people have made but I really want to! I think Stella was wearing a green shirt (omg lol) and they were surrounded by statues or something?

And udonna? I felt sorry for Peyton in that moment too. I never liked her because of what she meant to us smacked shippers, but I think she was actually a good person (as much as i hate to admit it) and I know that if that had been me, I would have been heartbroken.
    But I think it is significant that it was Stella that came around the corner in that scene. It could have been anybody. If the writers were trying to make it about him wanting to keep them a secret then anybody could have walked around that corner looking for him, Danny, Flack, a lab tech coming with results. The fact is, Peyton had her hand on his cheek, he heard someone, looked up and saw Stella, and THEN pushed her hand away. IMO, that means something :)

Hope you're all well. *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.