Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hey guys, and Welcome to Mac ♥ Stella #16. Gosh it seems like no time since I was opening thread #15. Which you can find here. Well congrats on the new thread guys, and happy posting. :beer:

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Re: Mac ♥ Stella #16

HAHAHA!!! I am first! Well, I hope so :beer:

Oh my gosh, I'm so with you there. One of the children has to have Stella's eyes and one has to have Mac's. It's just the way it has to be :) :adore:

AHHH! It IS green! :adore::adore: What episode is this? I should know but I don't :(

Oh there's tons of room in the gutter. I'm sure there's rooms in Gio's apartment building down there that aren't taken up:lol:

Hahaha :lol: I've thought about that so many times. Mac just waking up, seeing Stella there, smiling, and then going back to sleep :):):) I don't mind the guttery thoughts either :devil::devil:

That episode was amazing :adore: It is totally my favourite episode this season, followed by Communication Breakdown. The coffee scene was very cute but my favourite part is her smile after Mac says "I needed to hear that from you."

[​IMG]

Oh and good luck on your exams

This is why I'm so excited for this week. I really want to know more about Mac AND Stella. Their stories. Their pasts. That stuff. I seriously know like nothing about Mac. NOTHING. It really sucks. I'd love to see some out of work stuff once they FINALLY get together

3. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Congrats, you guys!

I don't watch NY much but Mac & Stella are a cute couple. Well, they're a cute couple who just haven't fully realized their couplehood. They'll get there.

Is there danger of TPTB messing up your ship? Because y'all should riot in the streets if that happens.

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Congratulations on the new thread ladies :beer:

Where are my spoiler pictures Debbie? I need my pictures! :lol:

I get home and I get to watch CSI: NY reruns. Oh it's such a good thing.

I really hope that we get some good SMACKED scenes tomorrow night, I am really suffering from withdrawal here. Someone please give me something to look forward to.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Family!!!!!!!!!!! This is our lucky number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Smacked Family will be very blessed by this number (and by TPTB's good will if they want ;) )

Pleni--->
    i know1 I know it! :D but now He has to close his circle and in a certain way he did it when he started dating his former girfriends:shifty: but now he needs to learn he has a new chance in his life. He needs to understand he has the right to do so and he needs to realize love can be closer that he thought if he cares to watch around. There is an old said : People who can't learn from their own history are condemned to repeat their mistakes.
    Love is not a mistake but he has to learn that and not always love ends painfully

Asprine!!!!!!!!---> i missed you!
    I think they know now they have shared a lot of experiences which helped them to grow up but at the same time they can notice for the first time thay have much more than many other older married couples who have been together for years but who barely speak each other :D

Stephie---->
    THE FINALE!!!!

we won't, we won't! there were scenes OOC at the beginning but in spite of them tehre were excellent episodes at the beginning (still i prefer this second part)

My favs!!! 5.02, 5.03, 5.05, 5.06, 5.08, 5.11, 5.12, 5.13, 5.16, 5.18 and some scenes from 5.17, 5.10 (which one was episode in the train station????? 5.19?)

Axel---> I think it's Supermen from Season 2 . I will check and i will let you know dear :)

LOL Tex It's showtime!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean...Spoiler Pic time!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

DEBBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh thank you! Cookies for you! :thumbsup:

They look so serious in that one picture. It's kinda hot actually. :devil:

I can't wait to see the finale...remember ladies it is on 6 days earlier. Someone loves us...I hope that it is as excellent as we are hoping for, even though I will probably still be hyper over episode 5.24
    because of Mac following is heart, I mean Stella to Greece to marry, I mean bring her back home.

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

WOW on Thread 16 already?? Good for us :)

I have to say,those pictures are HOT :drool: in the third one their legs are touching. I can only image what else.. ;) The whole episode sounds interesting. Stella finds her parents, something about Mac's father (does he confide in Stella about his father? That would be something I could see happening. She is the only one I think he feels comfortable enough to share that part of his life with). But that's me. ;)

Congrats on the new thread!

8. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

the last pic of them i cant stop staring at ;)... both of their faces are serious and they mean business... and they R SOOO CLOSE too bad they aren't holding hands:(

i love being part of your guys family by the way... im also SUPER excited for episode 24!!!!!!! it wont be a dissappointment and its the same week as the finale OMG im going into super love SMacked OVERDRIVE!!!:guffaw:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Tex---->
    Did i mention just 15 days to 5.24 and 16 days (!!!!) to the Finale?????

You know gals, Auntie Debbie has always these "feelings". And i feel we will jump of joy for some reason ;)

heather--->
    could you just stop doing that? I can't concentrate on my writing because you have just sent me to Gutter:guffaw:[/quote]
    i think we will see Mac and Stella's stories in slow speed. If you read the "Memoir Thread" many people find appealing their stories whether they are Smacked or not!:cool:

Smacked4---> (we have a tendency to shorten up names;) )
    I am glad you feel great here. And i do recognaize you from tv.com:bolian: I can't stop ataring at that pic too. They look SO CLOSE and SO HOT:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: It doesn't matter it's business. it's still HOT!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

And we love having you here Welcome!!!

11. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

WAIT!!! Hold on a second, how long was i gone? A day? And another thread is already open? WOW!!! This family rocks!:bolian:

Debbie, i like your theory about when Stella said those words to him. It's indeed must be very important that he remembers it in Greek, no less. I barely could catch up with the tiny bits of Greek letter we use in Physics. :lol:

You know what comes across my mind when i first saw these pictures? YAY! That means Stella will come back with him after Greece epi! No, suspension! That's awesome!.

Congrats for the new thread!!!
    *hugs*

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Ginnna---> sorry dear! i didn't notice you posted until now :D
    LOL! they have the power (for that reason they are TPTB) and we are simply fans but we hope they won't do that :)
    Awwwwww hopefully they will there soon in S6. Meanwhile, i hardly recommend you watching two episodes :24 & 25 next May 13 and May 14 :D

Gaby!!!!-->
    i think Mac is very sensitive and chilvarous (sp???) and he would remember those things when he feels it was a good lesson he received from it :D

And don't be surprised. Last time Jwells was here we talk how they would be as a couple. When she came back we were already talking how Stella's delivery would be:lol::lol::lol:

many hugs Love y'all

Debbie :D

13. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

Loverly new place :thumbsup:( a few throw pillows, some drapes, gonna look great)...oops I mean thread:lol:

Someone mentioned that the fact that stella and mac are working together in the spoiler pics it means that she wasn't fired, suspended...
    Like Mac would of eeeeeeeever let that happen!
    Then he would have to sleep on the couch forever!!!!:guffaw::guffaw:
    All sulky and pouting...she'd give in and forgive though.:devil:

14. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

I'd just like to congratulate each other on this growing Smacked community. I am certain it will continue to prosper.

Deb - I agree Mac is chilvarous in a sense, you can see in the way he acts. He'll always protect Stella in that way. I can't wait till the finale, I hope they get it on HAHA! :p

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Congratulations!! :lol: I have been looking at the polls results since this morning and I still can never decide which to vote. They were all holding greatly to my attention. All have their own history and it's definition behind each and every titles. ;)

Debbie!!! Jumps on you and poke you! :lol: Yeahh, you just reminded me to study for my exams! :scream: Auntie Debbie? Not "Nenek"? :devil: Not going to tell you the meaning 'cause you'll chase after me.

Thank you so much for the spoiler pictures! Both of them were soooooo ohhhh close in the last picture. I've also have been staring at the picture for like hours, I keep scrolling up and down just to see it :lol:. I don't mind if they didn't hold hands. It's enough to know that we get to see a scene where they're together! :)

I still can't spend more of my time here. 'Cause I always get interrupted when I use the desktop or my laptop. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.