Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Darling, who says that "end of story" cannot be the same as "keep going"? :D

Stella:"Maaaaaaaaac, you come over to my place right now and will stay over night, BASTA!"

Mac: "Erm? :drool:"

Now, this is, of course, still a hypothetical, yet very romantic example for the use of the word "Basta" :D.

BTW, where´s Gutterville, is it a nice place to go :D?

See ya all soon :)

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi family~ I've missed you so!

I agree that Melina has so made it so it will happen and there BETTER be some SMACked in those episodes. Otherwise we may have to bring in some lions :lol: I also loved the museum shyness :) Second favourite scene (after the end scene of course) :adore:

Don't even get me started on the new girl :brickwall: I don't know her and I hate her already...They kill Angell, one of the best and most popular recurring characters because of "budget cuts" (I still don't totally buy it) and then they bring in a new series regular? Not cool guys! :shifty: Plus, she could be competition for Stella. I'm with you Deb , I want her and Stella to be friends, but if she even makes the slightest move with Mac [​IMG]

Tex! What time in the morning? I love watching Spike's mini CSI marathons.

I don't think EITHER of them should repress their feelings :lol: And I think that Mac's going to Greece didn't prove that he loves her just to US, but to STELLA as well :adore:

It's so true! I've noticed that too. IN fact Drew even says something about Stella to Mac in a kind of teasing way like he knows he likes her and Mac gives him this "Say one more thing about her and I'm gonna kill you" look. :adore: It's great.

That would be hard. I think Stella would be better at saying she loves Mac than Mac would be saying it too Stella, but hey, you never know :adore:

I think that just about describes everyone here:devil: Welcome to the family Lanna. I'm Axel :D

You know, I started seeing episodes with her in it after I joined this family and I realized just how obsessive she was. It's actually really annoying. But I'm happy that she is gone and there are no nits in sight *knocks on wood* so Mac can finally just admit he loves Stella and things will be good :adore:

Thank you Gio! I am now down in the gutter with you :devil::devil:

Wow...that is an interesting conversation there Andomeda. Very OOC but cute :)

I watched the last half-hour of Enough last night. :adore::adore::adore: I got to see my SMACk scenes so it was all good. I'd actually forgotten about the stun gun thing.

[​IMG]

"Ready to be shocked?" :lol:

The last scene was also :adore:

[​IMG]

Look at how shy she looks. Makes me think of this face 13 episodes later.

[​IMG]

Beautiful smile

I think that episode was the best one before Christmas, SMACked wise, at least.

I've really got to do my history work now. I'm doing a presentation tomorrow [​IMG]

Axel

P.S. Go check out MT's story in Fan Fiction. It's called Mac's Trip. She's had it written out for months now and it is such a great story :)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  4. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Thanks for the info Axel I just started reading it, it's really good!!1:thumbsup:

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hello family, I am feeling a little bit better today, 2 days down, 28 more until my baby comes home

Debbie! Thanks for the pics, they made me smile :thumbsup::D

Axel: I think the Spike mini-marathon starts at 8 am central time

No one will take Mac from Stella. They are destined for each other and besides, I think this Kaye person will be too young for Mac. He needs a mature woman, he needs to be with Stella. He went all the way to Greece for her, that says a lot. They are in love, they need to be together. TPTB need to stop messing with us and just let them be happy once and for all.

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I dont think we have anything to worry about with the new girl,she is alot younger then Mac and remember the Ella stir we had? Nothing became of it. It would be to creepy to me if they matched him up with her. I see a possible relationship for Hawkes or Adam though. ducks to avoid Stephs shoe throwing! Hill had mentioned in an article not long ago he would like to see a romance for Hawkes. And as for what they did with Angel I'm with ya Axel on the killing of Angel and hence "New girl" arrival.. Me thinks she will be starting out with alot of unhappy fans because of the circumstances. I think she is going to replace Lindsey which can make me like her:lol: but if she does become friends with Stella please let her have a personality like Adians I miss her:(

By the way welcome Lil and any others who have joined our fam recently you are so very welcome here!

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey lil, welcome to the thread!

*is ready to join* Mac doesn't need another love interest, I repeat does not need another! I will throw my remote at the TV is anything happens... besides, Stella would just go Rambo on the she nit's ass anyways. Speaking of Rambo!Stella, I did this originally as a joke, but now that I think of it, it's very symbolic of how powerful Stella's wrath can be... click here. *Stella's Wrath*

Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  8. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hello guys, sorry I've been MIA for the past while, but you'll be glad to know that my exams are now over, so I should be around much more. :D I've missed my family while I've been gone, I hope you're all keeping well, and I'd like to welcome all of our new members, I'm Steph by the way. :D

:lol: Lori sweetie, don't worry, I'd never throw stuff at you (well, nothing that would hurt anyways... :p Just kidding). *Hugs you.* I'd quite like to see a love intrest for Adam, I think it would be cute to see him with a girl he liked. As for Mac, well like you guys, the only love intrest that I'd like to see for him would be Stella... :lol: I'm quite intrigued as to this new character... However, I'm still holding out hope that season 6 will be our season for Smacked. :adore: After all the great development that we had between them in the latter part of season 5, especially the last 2 episodes, I really hope that their relationship will continue to go on in the direction that it seemed to be headed. I however as you all know, want to see things between them progress slowly, I don't want anything to be rushed into and end up going wrong for them, and destroying the relationship that they already have, I'm intrigued to see how next season will play out, especially after Angell's death and the shoot out...

*Hugs for my family.* It's nice to be back. :D

P.S. Thanks for all of the gorgeous pics. :adore:

9. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

oh and also welcome to lilmzhappy:D (btw, are you on tv.com to?? if you're not, then sorry for the confusion:lol:)

#Gio[/QUOTE]

Thanx Gio (waves)

yurp i am on tv.com to. :thumbsup:

10. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

WHO IN THE WORLD IS KAYE SULLIVAN? if she goes anywhere near Mac i swear ill fly 2 the states go to CBS and scream the building down lol

Thanx for all the warm welcomes every1

XOXO

P.S Im very very sorry bout the double posting

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Can I join you in the screaming? Anyways, Kaye Sullivan's going to be the new team member apparently... even though TPTB claims that they have budget cuts, which led them to kill off Angell. Though I don't know why TPTB are bringing her on the show 'cause Stella does a pretty impressive job already...

I suspect she might give Stella some trouble, but I wouldn't worry too much 'cause Stella is more than ready to go Rambo if the she nit tries anything on Mac. Come to think of it, I don't think that Mac's gonna fall for the she nit... how can he when he's got Stella?

12. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

You are more than welcome to join me and everyone else it will make it more effective lool.

I think if this the season for SMacked, i can see a love triangle coming our way.

My cousin gave me heart failure earlier saying that Gillian is returning and she and Mac are gonna be dating. He was joking and ended up with a slap. lool

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

DAMN! That's 9 a.m. here! That's when school starts. :( Luckily the summer's coming soon :)

Thank you Tex and Lori for calming my anger :) That's true that we did freak out about Ella and nothing happened (Thank GOODNESS!) And I also miss Aiden and hope this new girl is similar to her, personality wise. And finally, yes, TPTB need to let us have our happiness. Otherwise, we'll bring out the lions :lol:

Oh and if this Kaye Sullivan girl ends up being played by a British actress, I will freak...:D

I think we're all hoping for a much better season 6, with more SMACked than ever before :adore::adore:And I think things should go slowly as well. Rushing it would totally ruin the relationship. And thank you for reminding me of the shootout. Now I want the summer to end :lol:

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I think now that Mac knows without a doubt how Stella feels about him his heart will be settled(New thread title?)They may try to bring another nit but it wont work because they have spent the past five seasons showing us Macs secret love for Stella right back when she "Fixed his tie" in season one. He has held her in his heart(new thread title?)for so very long and finally Stella is showing him it is O.K. he wont get hurt again. TPTB can not make it look (after season five) that Mac would be interested in any else because it would not seem plausible at all. I am quite sure they are aware of the chemistry we see, that is why they keep playing with it but there comes a time when you bring it to the next level and I think it will be done in season six but like all of you I want it slowwww what fun this will be to watch!! But this is not to say they may not try but good luck with that because we will BRING ON THE SMACK SHIELD!!!:thumbsup:

BTW Cool drawing Karu did you do it? It will be the official Stella nit slayer!!!

OH! OH! OH! Just read this:What is in store for the procedural in the fall? "Much more character," Lenkov said. "The mystery and the science are important, but people are just as important."
    Looks like we may be in for a REALLY GREAT Season!!!

15. Blue

Blue Police Officer

My dear family,

I just found a pic and I had to laugh for it reminded me on hour Basta-discussion:
    [​IMG]

If you look at her face and body language , that looks like BASTA for me ( and his face too:guffaw:)

But I love this one:

[​IMG]

You can feel the deep bond between them.

Sorry, if the pics have been already posted, I try to avoid double post but it´s not so easy to catch up the threads for the last years.!!

Love and hugs to you!!!
    Udonna:luvlove:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.