Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My special Udonna and Andromeda--->
I had to smile when I read your post about Basta, you are so right, I can imagine a nice occasion too and it would be very, very soulful............
Usually it's Gio who send us to Gutterville:lol: but you two are two of a kind:guffaw: I don't have doubts about "Mac's power":drool::drool::drool: but Stella saying "Basta"??????? No way! she should say "Keep going:devil::devil::devil::lol
Darling, who says that "end of story" cannot be the same as "keep going"? :D

Stella:"Maaaaaaaaac, you come over to my place right now and will stay over night, BASTA!"

Mac: "Erm? :drool:"

Now, this is, of course, still a hypothetical, yet very romantic example for the use of the word "Basta" :D.

BTW, where´s Gutterville, is it a nice place to go :D?

See ya all soon :)

my sweet Tex--->
I was watching some rerun today that had to do with the 333 stalker and came to his realization. Every time someone wants to hurt Mac they do it through Stella, why is that? Oh yeah that's right, hit him where it hurts. Stella is his heart and the only way to hurt him is to hurt her.
I agree, Stella is Mac's weakness. One way we know this is because as you say Tex, whenever someone wants to hurt Mac, they go through Stella. Also because he was prepared to risk the lab and his job for her, when in s2 he told Aidan nothing was more important to him than the integrity of the lab, but in s5 he went after her to Greece even after she did things that could get her and the lab in big trouble. He left the lab in the hands of Danny, of all people, to go after her, after he told Flack he wouldn't leave the US for P. Also, as Melina has said Mac is a very 'by the book guy' but he was prepared to forget about the 'book' to go after Stella.:adore:

LOL! you read my mind as the newspaper. Even when their body language have been quite expressive i would like Mac could show in a more evident way his interest for her. Because we already know she is in love with him! I don't need words, i need OBVIOUS things ;)
I also want to see 'in love' Mac. More longing looks, touches....I'd love for him to induce a kiss, even if it was just a cheek kiss. What I'd really love is to see him grab her and kiss her passionately in his office and all the lab techs would be like :eek::eek::):bolian: Then Sid would come along and say 'I knew it!' because he is the M.E. and knows everything.
Random point - if we ever got a Smacked wedding, I'd love for Sid to give Stella away. That would be so sweet.

(BTW Where are you G???? And you Sophiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?????????? I want to know your opinion on Yarzheit darn it! :D).
I'm here. Sorry I've been away so long, last week my uncle and auntie were visiting and I had to help look after my little cousins, aged 5 and 4 - a lot of work. I've had work all this week too.
I loved Yahrzeit, the Mac story was just incredible, and the scene where he told Stella he didn't like that look and was worried about her was so sweet and Smacked. I have posted my comments about Yahrzeit and Mac in Yahrzeit over on the Mac thread, btw,:)
Now I am excited because it is only 2 weeks till I can see 5.24 - yay!!!!
He has been worried sick for her this past season

bscap0198.jpg

why did we have NUN Stella on S5????????????? Gezz The reverend Mother from my school had a deeper cleavage :lol: :lol: :lol:

bscap0195.jpg

Our love in blue

bscap0148-2.jpg
Lovely Smacked pics!

Hi family~ I've missed you so!

However i do expect some smacked happiness in 6.16 or 6.24. Melina made it Smacked canon! Have you read all comments? People are so in love, especially with the coffee ground words Stella told him :D My fav is the hug and Stella sobbing in his arms and mac and Stella's shyness ;) at the museum. Well i am not neutral on this one. 5.24 was beyond everything i could imagine :D

I agree that Melina has so made it so it will happen and there BETTER be some SMACked in those episodes. Otherwise we may have to bring in some lions :lol: I also loved the museum shyness :) Second favourite scene (after the end scene of course) :adore:

I still see this threatened, even more now: Kaye Sullivan--->threat for Stella, maybe even her replacement :eek:?

Don't even get me started on the new girl :brickwall: I don't know her and I hate her already...They kill Angell, one of the best and most popular recurring characters because of "budget cuts" (I still don't totally buy it) and then they bring in a new series regular? Not cool guys! :shifty: Plus, she could be competition for Stella. I'm with you Deb , I want her and Stella to be friends, but if she even makes the slightest move with Mac
jcdragon-ahh.gif

I was able to have my Mac & Stella fix today (because for some stupid reason they decided to move the reruns to the morning on SpikeTV instead of the afternoons)

Tex! What time in the morning? I love watching Spike's mini CSI marathons.

I think that after what happened in Greece that Stella realized that she shouldn't repress her feelings for Mac. Mac going to Greece proved that he cares about her in a deeper way.
I don't think EITHER of them should repress their feelings :lol: And I think that Mac's going to Greece didn't prove that he loves her just to US, but to STELLA as well :adore:

I was watching some rerun today that had to do with the 333 stalker and came to his realization. Every time someone wants to hurt Mac they do it through Stella, why is that? Oh yeah that's right, hit him where it hurts. Stella is his heart and the only way to hurt him is to hurt her.
It's so true! I've noticed that too. IN fact Drew even says something about Stella to Mac in a kind of teasing way like he knows he likes her and Mac gives him this "Say one more thing about her and I'm gonna kill you" look. :adore: It's great.

In the mean time, the writers should be writing Mac's love lines for Stella, they better top hers too :) haha!

That would be hard. I think Stella would be better at saying she loves Mac than Mac would be saying it too Stella, but hey, you never know :adore:

I dont mind going to gutterville i practically live there lol

I think that just about describes everyone here:devil: Welcome to the family Lanna. I'm Axel :D

:rolleyes:I think i may vomit at the mention of the name virus driscoll.
I cudent even look at the screen wen she was on it.
Plus she she's obsessive

You know, I started seeing episodes with her in it after I joined this family and I realized just how obsessive she was. It's actually really annoying. But I'm happy that she is gone and there are no nits in sight *knocks on wood* so Mac can finally just admit he loves Stella and things will be good :adore:

Oh Im glad that Im not the only one with that thought:lol: their looks, almost like they have been cought with their hand in the cookie jar look:lol: thougth not talking about cookie jar here, something different;):devil: and the tie, I think it's somewhere *cough*tied around the bedpost*cough*:devil: and with that said *goes down to the gutter*

Thank you Gio! I am now down in the gutter with you :devil::devil:

Stella:"Maaaaaaaaac, you come over to my place right now and will stay over night, BASTA!"

Now, this is, of course, still a hypothetical, yet very romantic example for the use of the word "Basta" :D.

Wow...that is an interesting conversation there Andomeda. Very OOC but cute :)

I watched the last half-hour of Enough last night. :adore::adore::adore: I got to see my SMACk scenes so it was all good. I'd actually forgotten about the stun gun thing.

5x06-0635.jpg

"Ready to be shocked?" :lol:

The last scene was also :adore:

5x06-0892.jpg

Look at how shy she looks. Makes me think of this face 13 episodes later.

5x19-1142.jpg

Beautiful smile

I think that episode was the best one before Christmas, SMACked wise, at least.

I've really got to do my history work now. I'm doing a presentation tomorrow
O_O-1.gif

Axel

P.S. Go check out MT's story in Fan Fiction. It's called Mac's Trip. She's had it written out for months now and it is such a great story :)

Last edited:
Hi family~ I've missed you so!

However i do expect some smacked happiness in 6.16 or 6.24. Melina made it Smacked canon! Have you read all comments? People are so in love, especially with the coffee ground words Stella told him :D My fav is the hug and Stella sobbing in his arms and mac and Stella's shyness ;) at the museum. Well i am not neutral on this one. 5.24 was beyond everything i could imagine :D

I agree that Melina has so made it so it will happen and there BETTER be some SMACked in those episodes. Otherwise we may have to bring in some lions :lol: I also loved the museum shyness :) Second favourite scene (after the end scene of course) :adore:

I still see this threatened, even more now: Kaye Sullivan--->threat for Stella, maybe even her replacement :eek:?

Don't even get me started on the new girl :brickwall: I don't know her and I hate her already...They kill Angell, one of the best and most popular recurring characters because of "budget cuts" (I still don't totally buy it) and then they bring in a new series regular? Not cool guys! :shifty: Plus, she could be competition for Stella. I'm with you Deb , I want her and Stella to be friends, but if she even makes the slightest move with Mac
jcdragon-ahh.gif

Tex! What time in the morning? I love watching Spike's mini CSI marathons.

I don't think EITHER of them should repress their feelings :lol: And I think that Mac's going to Greece didn't prove that he loves her just to US, but to STELLA as well :adore:

It's so true! I've noticed that too. IN fact Drew even says something about Stella to Mac in a kind of teasing way like he knows he likes her and Mac gives him this "Say one more thing about her and I'm gonna kill you" look. :adore: It's great.

That would be hard. I think Stella would be better at saying she loves Mac than Mac would be saying it too Stella, but hey, you never know :adore:

I think that just about describes everyone here:devil: Welcome to the family Lanna. I'm Axel :D

You know, I started seeing episodes with her in it after I joined this family and I realized just how obsessive she was. It's actually really annoying. But I'm happy that she is gone and there are no nits in sight *knocks on wood* so Mac can finally just admit he loves Stella and things will be good :adore:

Oh Im glad that Im not the only one with that thought:lol: their looks, almost like they have been cought with their hand in the cookie jar look:lol: thougth not talking about cookie jar here, something different;):devil: and the tie, I think it's somewhere *cough*tied around the bedpost*cough*:devil: and with that said *goes down to the gutter*

Thank you Gio! I am now down in the gutter with you :devil::devil:

Wow...that is an interesting conversation there Andomeda. Very OOC but cute :)

I watched the last half-hour of Enough last night. :adore::adore::adore: I got to see my SMACk scenes so it was all good. I'd actually forgotten about the stun gun thing.

5x06-0635.jpg

"Ready to be shocked?" :lol:

The last scene was also :adore:

5x06-0892.jpg

Look at how shy she looks. Makes me think of this face 13 episodes later.

5x19-1142.jpg

Beautiful smile

I think that episode was the best one before Christmas, SMACked wise, at least.

I've really got to do my history work now. I'm doing a presentation tomorrow
O_O-1.gif

Axel

P.S. Go check out MT's story in Fan Fiction. It's called Mac's Trip. She's had it written out for months now and it is such a great story :)

Thanks for the info Axel I just started reading it, it's really good!!1:thumbsup:

Hello family, I am feeling a little bit better today, 2 days down, 28 more until my baby comes home

Debbie! Thanks for the pics, they made me smile :thumbsup::D

Axel: I think the Spike mini-marathon starts at 8 am central time

jcdragon-ahh.gif

No one will take Mac from Stella. They are destined for each other and besides, I think this Kaye person will be too young for Mac. He needs a mature woman, he needs to be with Stella. He went all the way to Greece for her, that says a lot. They are in love, they need to be together. TPTB need to stop messing with us and just let them be happy once and for all.

jcdragon-ahh.gif

I dont think we have anything to worry about with the new girl,she is alot younger then Mac and remember the Ella stir we had? Nothing became of it. It would be to creepy to me if they matched him up with her. I see a possible relationship for Hawkes or Adam though. ducks to avoid Stephs shoe throwing! Hill had mentioned in an article not long ago he would like to see a romance for Hawkes. And as for what they did with Angel I'm with ya Axel on the killing of Angel and hence "New girl" arrival.. Me thinks she will be starting out with alot of unhappy fans because of the circumstances. I think she is going to replace Lindsey which can make me like her:lol: but if she does become friends with Stella please let her have a personality like Adians I miss her:(

By the way welcome Lil and any others who have joined our fam recently you are so very welcome here!

Hey lil, welcome to the thread!

I swear i will start throwing things at my tv:scream::scream: She won't dare! She won't dare!:scream:
*is ready to join* Mac doesn't need another love interest, I repeat does not need another! I will throw my remote at the TV is anything happens... besides, Stella would just go Rambo on the she nit's ass anyways. Speaking of Rambo!Stella, I did this originally as a joke, but now that I think of it, it's very symbolic of how powerful Stella's wrath can be... click here. *Stella's Wrath*

Last edited:
Hello guys, sorry I've been MIA for the past while, but you'll be glad to know that my exams are now over, so I should be around much more. :D I've missed my family while I've been gone, I hope you're all keeping well, and I'd like to welcome all of our new members, I'm Steph by the way. :D

:lol: Lori sweetie, don't worry, I'd never throw stuff at you (well, nothing that would hurt anyways... :p Just kidding). *Hugs you.* I'd quite like to see a love intrest for Adam, I think it would be cute to see him with a girl he liked. As for Mac, well like you guys, the only love intrest that I'd like to see for him would be Stella... :lol: I'm quite intrigued as to this new character... However, I'm still holding out hope that season 6 will be our season for Smacked. :adore: After all the great development that we had between them in the latter part of season 5, especially the last 2 episodes, I really hope that their relationship will continue to go on in the direction that it seemed to be headed. I however as you all know, want to see things between them progress slowly, I don't want anything to be rushed into and end up going wrong for them, and destroying the relationship that they already have, I'm intrigued to see how next season will play out, especially after Angell's death and the shoot out...

*Hugs for my family.* It's nice to be back. :D

P.S. Thanks for all of the gorgeous pics. :adore:

oh and also welcome to lilmzhappy:D (btw, are you on tv.com to?? if you're not, then sorry for the confusion:lol:)

#Gio[/QUOTE]

Thanx Gio (waves)

yurp i am on tv.com to. :thumbsup:

Hey Family!!!!!!!!!

Wow my Asprine and Gaby came here again! :bolian:

Lanna--->
My favorite smacked moment has to be 5.24 at the end i died nd went to heaven due to the mount of chemistry
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was so perfect, so perfect! It made me cry and laugh because even when those glass doors allowed all lab techs to see what was happening inside Mac's office nobody was looking at them (probably because they were right in front of their eyes!)
And i would have suspected something if i were a lab tech because definitely they were so close:drool:(at least they consider it as something normal between Mac and Stella because they are friends)

I think i may vomit at the mention of the name virus driscoll.
I cudent even look at the screen wen she was on it.
Plus she she's obsessive

LOL I am obssesive so i understand that side (but still she doesn't please me:lol:)

We have to be careful because even when Mac is in love with Stella, this new lady Kaye Sullivan could be a threat to Smacked:scream::scream::scream::wtf::wtf:I want her as Stella's new friend but what if she wants to jump on Mac's bones:scream::scream::scream::scream: I swear i will start throwing things at my tv:scream::scream: She won't dare! She won't dare!:scream:

WHO IN THE WORLD IS KAYE SULLIVAN? if she goes anywhere near Mac i swear ill fly 2 the states go to CBS and scream the building down lol

Thanx for all the warm welcomes every1

XOXO

P.S Im very very sorry bout the double posting

Last edited:
WHO IN THE WORLD IS KAYE SULLIVAN? if she goes anywhere near Mac i swear ill fly 2 the states go to CBS and scream the building down lol
Can I join you in the screaming? Anyways, Kaye Sullivan's going to be the new team member apparently... even though TPTB claims that they have budget cuts, which led them to kill off Angell. Though I don't know why TPTB are bringing her on the show 'cause Stella does a pretty impressive job already...

I suspect she might give Stella some trouble, but I wouldn't worry too much 'cause Stella is more than ready to go Rambo if the she nit tries anything on Mac. Come to think of it, I don't think that Mac's gonna fall for the she nit... how can he when he's got Stella?

Can I join you in the screaming? Anyways, Kaye Sullivan's going to be the new team member apparently... even though TPTB claims that they have budget cuts, which led them to kill off Angell. Though I don't know why TPTB are bringing her on the show 'cause Stella does a pretty impressive job already...

I suspect she might give Stella some trouble, but I wouldn't worry too much 'cause Stella is more than ready to go Rambo if the she nit tries anything on Mac. Come to think of it, I don't think that Mac's gonna fall for the she nit... how can he when he's got Stella?

You are more than welcome to join me and everyone else it will make it more effective lool.

I think if this the season for SMacked, i can see a love triangle coming our way.

My cousin gave me heart failure earlier saying that Gillian is returning and she and Mac are gonna be dating. He was joking and ended up with a slap. lool

Axel: I think the Spike mini-marathon starts at 8 am central time

DAMN! That's 9 a.m. here! That's when school starts. :( Luckily the summer's coming soon :)

No one will take Mac from Stella. They are destined for each other and besides, I think this Kaye person will be too young for Mac. He needs a mature woman, he needs to be with Stella. He went all the way to Greece for her, that says a lot. They are in love, they need to be together. TPTB need to stop messing with us and just let them be happy once and for all.

I dont think we have anything to worry about with the new girl,she is alot younger then Mac and remember the Ella stir we had? Nothing became of it. It would be to creepy to me if they matched him up with her. I see a possible relationship for Hawkes or Adam though. ducks to avoid Stephs shoe throwing! Hill had mentioned in an article not long ago he would like to see a romance for Hawkes. And as for what they did with Angel I'm with ya Axel on the killing of Angel and hence "New girl" arrival.. Me thinks she will be starting out with alot of unhappy fans because of the circumstances. I think she is going to replace Lindsey which can make me like her:lol: but if she does become friends with Stella please let her have a personality like Adians I miss her:(

Thank you Tex and Lori for calming my anger :) That's true that we did freak out about Ella and nothing happened (Thank GOODNESS!) And I also miss Aiden and hope this new girl is similar to her, personality wise. And finally, yes, TPTB need to let us have our happiness. Otherwise, we'll bring out the lions :lol:

Oh and if this Kaye Sullivan girl ends up being played by a British actress, I will freak...:D

However, I'm still holding out hope that season 6 will be our season for Smacked. :adore: After all the great development that we had between them in the latter part of season 5, especially the last 2 episodes, I really hope that their relationship will continue to go on in the direction that it seemed to be headed. I however as you all know, want to see things between them progress slowly, I don't want anything to be rushed into and end up going wrong for them, and destroying the relationship that they already have, I'm intrigued to see how next season will play out, especially after Angell's death and the shoot out...

I think we're all hoping for a much better season 6, with more SMACked than ever before :adore::adore:And I think things should go slowly as well. Rushing it would totally ruin the relationship. And thank you for reminding me of the shootout. Now I want the summer to end :lol:

Can I join you two as well? :) And I have to agree that Mac definitely couldn't fall for a she-nit when he has Stella. I mean what's he going to do, choose a bug over a Greek goddess? I don't think so Tim :lol:

My cousin gave me heart failure earlier saying that Gillian is returning and she and Mac are gonna be dating. He was joking and ended up with a slap. lool

Good job! I probably would've had to go to the ER as well :lol:

Axel

P.S. Karu, love the drawing of "Stella's Wrath" :thumbsup:

Mac definitely couldn't fall for a she-nit when he has Stella.
I think now that Mac knows without a doubt how Stella feels about him his heart will be settled(New thread title?)They may try to bring another nit but it wont work because they have spent the past five seasons showing us Macs secret love for Stella right back when she "Fixed his tie" in season one. He has held her in his heart(new thread title?)for so very long and finally Stella is showing him it is O.K. he wont get hurt again. TPTB can not make it look (after season five) that Mac would be interested in any else because it would not seem plausible at all. I am quite sure they are aware of the chemistry we see, that is why they keep playing with it but there comes a time when you bring it to the next level and I think it will be done in season six but like all of you I want it slowwww what fun this will be to watch!! But this is not to say they may not try but good luck with that because we will BRING ON THE SMACK SHIELD!!!:thumbsup:

BTW Cool drawing Karu did you do it? It will be the official Stella nit slayer!!!

OH! OH! OH! Just read this:What is in store for the procedural in the fall? "Much more character," Lenkov said. "The mystery and the science are important, but people are just as important."
Looks like we may be in for a REALLY GREAT Season!!!

Last edited:
My dear family,

I just found a pic and I had to laugh for it reminded me on hour Basta-discussion:
My special Udonna and Andromeda--->
I had to smile when I read your post about Basta, you are so right, I can imagine a nice occasion too and it would be very, very soulful............
Usually it's Gio who send us to Gutterville:lol: but you two are two of a kind:guffaw: I don't have doubts about "Mac's power":drool::drool::drool: but Stella saying "Basta"??????? No way! she should say "Keep going:devil::devil::devil::lol:
?

[Darling, who says that "end of story" cannot be the same as "keep going"? :D

BTW, where´s Gutterville, is it a nice place to go :D?

See ya all soon :)

gary-sinise-e-melina-kanakaredes-in-una-scena-dell-episodio-enough-della-serie-tv-csi-new-york-93326.jpg

If you look at her face and body language , that looks like BASTA for me ( and his face too:guffaw:)

But I love this one:

610x.jpg

You can feel the deep bond between them.

Sorry, if the pics have been already posted, I try to avoid double post but it´s not so easy to catch up the threads for the last years.!!

Love and hugs to you!!!
Udonna:luvlove:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back