Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hhaha Udonna you rock!!! Love the pics!!! super Basta hahah :lol::thumbsup:
    and the second one just a confirmation of how they are ment to be together!!!:luvlove:

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Feel free to join in... the more the better. I really hope that TPTB don't try to pair up Mac 'cause you can't compete with a Greek goddess and the most important person in Mac's life. It's a powerful combination that can't be matched. By the way, glad you liked "Stella's Wrath."

Thanks! Yeah, I drew it, though it took me forever. I call him Beastie... in fact, I like the idea of him being the official she-nit slayer. I can just imagine the scenario...

She-nit : *tries to unsuccessfully flirt with Mac* So how 'bout coffee?
    Me: *points* NIT! *has Stella sic Beastie on 'em*

'Nuff said...

3. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Gooood morning, family! I had very crazy and sad week, but I'm happy now even if my brain is sleeping (coffee, I need more coffee with smac)
    Welcome lilmzhappy - I'm Galina (*waves)
    It is very hot wheather in in our town during last week and when I think about Mac and Stella - all I can say - water. Let it will be kiss in rain, kiss in shower, even in swimming pool. Hot kiss in cold water.:devil:
    About Kaye - I don't worry about her and Mac. She will be about 30 years old - and it is all. We'll have many lovely scenses "Mom Stella and Dad Mac with their new daughter Kaye", I hope - and it will be cool.
    karu_mila - Beastie is gorgeos, I like it. New emblem for our Grazy Smac family)))

4. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Hey everybody I'm back! *hugs all*

First of all, a big warm welcome to the newbies! Hope you have a great time here guys. I'm Jenn. :)

And I don't think any new love interest will be a problem everybody. Not after what we just saw in Grounds for Deception and everything. I don't think they can go back from this. Anyways I've got to run but I'll come back soon and talk more. Hope you're all well. Ily! xxx

5. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Hey Galina (waves)
    Thanx 4 the warm welcome :D
    Thank god for that. I like Mummy Stella and Daddy Mac. I hope she is doesn't try and replace their darling daughter Jessica Angell. I cant believe they have lost two daughters. May Aiden Burn and Jessica Angell R.I.P.
    I just hope and prey that season 6 is the season for some big time SMacked.

Hiya Jenn, (Waves)
    Thank you for your warm welcome.

Dear Udonna,

Yes they're are plenty of men outside. Outside is where peyton belongs. Lmao:lol:

6. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

You are quite right, Lanna (may I call you so?) Mac and Stell as parents are great - tender and caring with their lad children. If Kaye will come, she can't peplace Aiden and Jess. But I hope she will be blonde. If she will be brunette, it is no good sigh

7. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Hi Galina,

Of course you can call me Lanna or Lil im not fussed. :)
    Yeah Mac and Stella will make terrific parents. They are already amazing lab Parents.
    Maybe you're right being a brunette on CSI NY is a curse. As a brunette im officially worried about that!
    I think this new Kaye character should start a relationship with Hawkes. The poor guy needs a Girlfriend.
    Hear are the couple i would like to see even though some of the characters are dead.
    Mac and Stella
    Flack and Angell:scream:
    Danny and Aiden ( i like lindsey but im not really a fan of DL but im glad they're happy and have Lucy)
    Adam and Kendall. (What in the world happend to her?)
    But not all this at one time.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  8. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hello to the family!!:)
    Isn't that the second time Stella have walked into Mac's office with a gun?:lol: One time in officer blue, then this time.. and she's the only one that have done it and I think are allowed to do it:lol: If someone else would have done that I think they would get yelled at or something... so if Stella is the only one that can walk like that into his office, that do tell something doesn't it?;):D

M'kay;) just wondered:)

#Gio

9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

:lol: You're right Frida, I think it does tell us something, that Stella can just march into his office like that, holding a gun... :lol: We all know that there is something special between them, especially when little things like that happen, I mean she can come in his office with a gun, she can sit on his desk, she can come into this office uninvited, no other member of the team can do these things, the fact that she can, just further reignstates the depth of their relationship. :D

10. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

*refused to read gazillions post i've missed* Sorry about that, but I suddenly can't focus my eyes if i have to read them all.

Gio and Steph

Alright, let's list all things that only Stella will get away doing it:

1. Bring guns to his office
    2. Sit on his desk
    3. Come to the office uninvited
    4. Come to his office without knocking
    5. Touch his cheek
    6. Kiss his cheek in public
    7. Hug him in public

#5, he pushed P's hand when she did that (i'm repeating my self again. Can't help it, that's the exact moment i got hook up to SMacked - 1st epi i watch. :lol: )

#6 & #7, reference to 5.25. The lab wasn't exactly empty when Stella kissed and hugged him. Mac did hug Lindsay and Danny, but that's him hugging, and for a totally different reason. Can't imagine any of the team member do what Stella did. :D

Feel free to add to the list :)

Love all the pictures!!!

Wave to Lanna, Galina, Udonna, Jen, Karu, Catu, Lori, Axel, Tex, Andromeda, MT333, Macslady, and my lovely Deb...

((hugs))

Gaby

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!

Finally i could come back (shopping, writitng inside the Stellarina Palace and then cleaning my PM box took me forever ha ha)

Hey i came back just in time to read excellent news. We are going to have a great new season and especially because the "personal" side won't be forgotten YAY!!!!!!!!!!That's was i wanted!!!!!! :D
    Also i am thrilled Mrs. Pam Veasey and Mr. Peter Lenkov are going to stay in CSI family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Could you imagine CSI NY without them? Sorry but I JUST CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!:beer: Who could understand better Mac and Stella better than them???? (well Melina can but she is special;)) I mean, without them we wouldn't have All Access, The Ride in or Right Next Door or Down the Rabbit Hole!!!!!! I am happy they still are CSI writers!!!

My Tender Gio!!!!!!--->
    you know what? In my previous fav show, (it was a local drama show) rain was the symbol of the main characters' relationship and it was the most romantic thing i can imagine. It's like in "Little Women" when Jo kisses Professor Baher under the rain. I don't know what is the link between love and rain but it does exist. No doubt of it!
    See? You are our little Taz here. We are all angels but we need you just to be balanced.And Mac's power is similar to you:lol:

my Dearest udonna--->
    yep, i guess our Stella will need some moment to breathe
    :lol: And i guess we can expect if they start a relationship it will be very interesting to see Mac's behaviour. Because usually we know "shy Mac" or "Passionate Mac for his job" but what about " Passionate Mac for the love of his life a.k.a Stella Bonasera" Definitely I can't wait!

My mischievous Andromeda--->
    ROTFLOL! I truly like the use of Spanish with your Basta:lol: and i can tell how well it fits. And definitely the one who will have the last word will be Stella in their relationship. I can see Mac will be butter in her hands

G!!!!!!!!!!!---> I am so happy to have you back!!!!!
    ahh ITA with you! He was capable of everything just to protect her! I wonder why nobody in the lab realized yet he is in love with her and she is in love with him when they have made it very evident. All members of the team know them but still they didn't put all things together. It's so EVIDENT!
    YES; YES AND YES! Of course at some point i do want a kiss on their lips but it's not so necessary if we have evidence of growing love! More longing looks from Mac (we had 3 in S5: at the end of 5.19, 5.22 and 5.25) but i also want he starts the touching like a caress in her hand. Something so simple would make us very happy:drool: regarding Sid, i can't imagine any other man sweeter than Sid to take Stella to the aisle. Even if we are lucky to know her dad, Sid is very special and means a lot to Mac and Stella!

My sweet Axel--->
    OHHH I had forgotten the lions. When was the last time we use them? I remember you also suggested ants:lol: But i am happy after 5.15 we didn't need them anymore:drool:
    Seriously i don't know what happen. Probably it was a combination of events and someone decided to leave after Angell was written out. However i am very positive on this new chick. We already know Mac is in love with Stella and that's mutual. So he can have a legion of ladies in love him that it wouldn't affect him in any way Also i think she could be a great girl friend for Stella. She needs someone to talk about men

definitely, my fav lines from taht episode too.

"You know, playing with your crack CSI team, it’s been, it’s been fun. I gotta tell you, man, that Stella, she’s just. She’s smart. She never quite trusted me. Can see how she’d be an asset to you. Be a shame to see her die. You see, whoever comes that door is gonna take a bullet."

My Dear Lori--->i hope you are very well after the surgery. Hugs!
    aww better don't mention Ella. I liked her as a psycho:bolian: In any way it would have been great to have some woman obssesive with Mac and who could put Mac or Stella in jeopardy as Ella could have done but i guess it won't happen:lol: If Kaye is like Aiden i will love her. And i hope she will have a great relationship with Stella since the beginning

Karu my dear---> a great ARTWORK!!!!!!!!! I didn't know you draw and it was and amazing job!!!!!!!! But i am not surprised because you have a gift and it was obvious since you have created a whole new wolrd with Morgansten and Co.;)Some words: you should WRITE for us. PLEASE!

Steph, dear--->
    Amen! S*LOW*LY is the word:p I want the sexual tension in the air, the anticipation even more than the kiss (not yet at least)

Dear Lanna--->
    you should join us in teh Stellarina Thread. You definitely are Rambo Lanna:guffaw: But i must confess i would feel worse if Virus would return;)

My special galina-->
    i have missed you my dear. Hopefully this week will be better. Agian the water. m This reminds me Snow Day:drool: Please we want a kiss under some water (the shower works for me:devil::lol:)
    who mentioned being brunette and English accent?:lol:

Udonna mou---> I think Stella will be saying "But Mac you said it was remarkable. But you didn't mention it was ENORMOUS":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

[​IMG]

****EDITED to answer Gaby

LOL excellent list you have made. Something should be added soon. She is the only one invited to live with him:drool:

and talking about Virus Driscoll. I was watching 5.19 and i was ROTFLOL:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: because Danny suggested "Clemenza" for the baby and Sheldon said
    "Influenza. Kids in the playground will call him Virus":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I don't know you but i vote Trey Calloway to receive The Smacked Award of the Week:guffaw::guffaw:
    some piccies to everyone:bolian:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  12. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Hey, girls! It's been forever since I last posted here, but it still feels like home!:thumbsup:

Gaby, I so love your list of the things Stella is allowed to do. I have some more:
    -She can tell Mac he adores her... and he doesn't deny it.
    -She can yell at him and question his authority.
    -She can drag him out of his dear fatherland (even when he said he'd never leave it).

Deb, I'll be happy that they stay only if they give us something more... or something less. You know my position in this one: no UST, pwetty pliz! I want them together or apart so I can dance around or imagine what it would be like if they didn't have someone else. The thing is I think this "yes but no" will go on forever and I find it extremely tiresome and frustrating. It was so nice of Mac flying to Greece... only to say "I care about you". No shit, Sherlock. If you didn't care about her, would you have taken the first plane to Greece? Oh, I beg you pardon, I forgot you despise your job and are always looking for an excuse to leave without notice, my mistake...:shifty:

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Aww, thanks! Glad you like Beastie. Hmm, I still have those old SMACK penguin scenes... maybe I should expand on them and make a fic! And I can draw Mac with a penguin... *rushes to write down ideas*

Nice list so far... what else can we add to it? Lemme see...

8. Takes off his tie
    9. Unbuttons his shirt
    10. Reads his fortune

14. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hi, dear udonna, cute pics and the first really looks as if Stella says something like "BASTA" :lol:

And my dear Ghawazee, I have that impression of Stella, too: she´s wearing the pants and she´ll always have the last word- well, just BASTA!!! :D

Love and hugs :)

15. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.