Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

Just under 3 hours for me and I'm bouncing right now. I'm not expecting much for this a hug is all. Can't wait for the fight though I know there's a good spoiler of it out there but I refuse to watch it since I don't want to spoil myself. I can wait three hours *twitch* Hear me eh? normally I'm all over the spoilers but not to this :lol:

2. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

AlienMonkey you're much stronger that me :lol: If you can hold back from the spoilers for 3 hours? I'm impressed.

Okay guys I am wearing a green sweater and green earrings lol. I apparently don't own that much green clothing. I'm gonna fix that when I go to the shops today, but in the meantime? This is what I'm doing lol. I have lots of green stuff for summer, but it's freezing here so I'm not wearing it :lol:

You know what I was thinking? We should get smacked shirts or something. Find some website that makes them custom and get them sent out to us all. That would be so fun.

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

GIRLS! I JUST WATCHED IT! I LOVE THE MARITIME CHANNEL! DON'T READ WHAT I SAY UNTIL YOU SEE THE EPPY!

IT IS AMAZING! Totally worth it :adore: No kiss :( But there is a great hug :adore: It was so sad. Stella cried like 3 times :( And Mac was there all three times :luvlove: When Mac found her in Greece, it was great! He showed a picture to this woman who said she knew that one guy was Professor P. (He's in the smuggling ring guys :() and then there was a woman and the woman said she looked very much like the woman behind him (STELLA!). He turned around and she was like "Mac?" in this sad, surprised, OMGWHYAREYOUHEREYOUREALLYDOCAREABOUTME voice. She kept trying to talk to him and he was covering for her :adore: So they're in Greece, and Stella's all like "I know it was wrong for me to continue the investigation. I'm sorry." and then she said something bout his job. Then MAC says it wasn't hard for him 'cause of his job, but because he cares about her :adore: Then at night, they're in a hotel and Mac walks across the hallway to Stella's room (DAMNIT:lol:) and he sees the door's open . He like pulls out his gun and is like "Stella?" He busts in to see Stella kicking this guys (Professor P's brother) ASS, all Rambo like. He's just there with the gun. Then the dude pushes her, she says Mac, he catches her and the dude jumps off the balcony. It was epic. We also got Marine Mac :adore::adore: It was when they were chasing the Professor and his bro. The bro starts shooting. Mac leads her towards a bush and is like "Are you alright?" She says yes and then he tells her to stay there and runs after the guy. It was awesome :) Then Stella sees the Professor smuggling artifacts away and she yells at him to stop. Then she gets mad at him because he knew her mother (The picture Mac found had her mother in it. She came from Greece with her 2-year old daughter in 1977 and died in a car accident :() The professor said he loved her mother which leaves me thinking he's Stella's dad and then Mac and the brother get closer to them and the brother tries to shoot Stella but the professor jumps in front of her. She sees blood on her hand and says "Oh no." and then he DIES IN HER ARMS. IT WAS SO SAD! Stella was crying and after Mac shot the brother, he goes up behind Stella and pulls her up and she turns and hugs him. There was also this voiceover and they were showing Stella burying some artifacts and it was a Mac and Stella voiceover! I'm not sure where they were. The plane. Together in bed :devil::devil::devil:? Anyway, at the end she does this coffee ground reading that is SO CUTE. She says something about a problem with a woman. He has something of hers and the woman is worth more in honour and gold. So he gives her back her badge. Then she says something about and S representing Stella and she's the woman he adores sometimes and drives him crazy other times.

This episode makes up for the lack of SMACk all this season. Every last bit of it. :adore::adore::adore::adore:

Anyone who can't see the episode yet should read what's in my spoiler.

SO MUCH GREEN! :adore:

Axel

THAT WOULD ROCK! I'll go looking. I've got an hour before 10. I'm watching the eppy again :adore:

4. fille

fille Victim

Fantastic summary of a beautiful episode.
    You listed every smile, every hug, every touch. This was the ultimate Smacked episode. You could really feel Mac's concern for Stella throughout the episode. Stella turned in an excellent performance.

I think that the fortune telling at the end could be construed as a shipper scene. She says something about being "the woman in his life". I know that it was just supposed to be friendly, but it came across as sweet and romantic too. Great episode!

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Axel! I just watched the episode! I loved it, absolutely makes up for the lack of SMACKED moments this season. Tomorrow is still going to make me cry though :(

I damn near jumped off the couch when Mac told Stella that he cares about her. He left the country for her, of course he loves her. She had this look on her face that was like OMG, you're here...that means something.

When I saw Mac walking down the hall to Stella's room, I was really disappointed, I mean...c'mon...they could've shared a room :devil:

The last part...oh that was just awesome. Stella reading the coffee grounds. The look on Mac's face was priceless when Stella said that it was about a woman...:lol: Then of course I was like he has her heart, I totally forgot about the badge...:lol: Stella knows that Mac adores her and she drives him crazy...I am just so excited. I've gotta watch this again...maybe tomorrow....maybe not.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My legs are shaking OMG OMG OMG OMG [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I will add my 3 lines laters but MAC!!!!!! And i hope Stella continues this fortune telling[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Axel and Tex you are complete SUNSHINES as well Mari who is with me in the MSN!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

OMG!!!i
    Cant believe it!! Right when Mac realizes Stella went to Greece my STUPID STUPID local newsroom bursted in with a weather emergency news flash asnd I did not get to see when Mac first came to greece because by the time it came back on he was there with her already UGH!!!. Well I will do my best. The show opens with a Greek play in the park (NY). At the end of the play there is some sort of stabbing going on behind a curtian it ends up being George Kolsovos. He is dead. He has a address in his pocket which Mac realizes is Stellas. He confronts Stella about it and she tells him everything up untill this point with flashbacks of the story. He argues with her telling her "You stepped wat out of bounds with this and making it personal she said he tried to kill her and that made it personsal and he said thats ground for suspension or even a desk job do you have any idea the position you have put me in? she says "Oh yes I do. You know what I'm gonna make this easier on you and she slaps her badge down on his desk they stare at each other for several seconds she turns and walks out of the door and he watches her go. The team investagates the murder scene and Hawkes finds some strange dirt from Northern Greece and some substance relating to an Acient artifact. Stella is at the scene. Mac says you are here as a witness Stella I need the truth how do you know this guy? (George Kolovos) Stella explains to Mac how she knows him and says Mac I know how this looks and Mac gives her this angry Look and says You do? He walks away from her and slaps his hand with a paper tablet he was writing on.Stella follows him he turns to her and points his finger at her and says "You lied to me Stella" This is the case you lied to me about now a guy is found dead with your home address in his pocket (Rats they are not living together!)"You owe me an explnation and somthing better then you are giving me here" S: "Mac I'm just as confused as you are this is not easy to explain" M: "Try me" S:All I know is he should be in a cyperee jail right now M: "Why is that?" Stella proceeds to tell Mac about how she and Angel sent him off in the cargo hold. S: "I was told he would be arrestted and detained how and when he got back to NY I dont know. Why did he come back? M: Holds up the address and says "Revenge".The guy who killed him just might have saved your life. I am going to send this because I do not want to lose it whenI type to long it somtimes will not post so I will continue....

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
  8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

you are a sweetheart too, Loriiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not living together? :( well, some day they will :D

I am glad she was honest when he asked

Please more detailssssssssss

9. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

HOLY SHITATO! My mental continents just split apart with new giant guttrers forming in the giant cracks.

This episode is by far the ultimate SMackd episode yet on this entire show!

As the episode ended I could only imagine perhaps what happens in September, Stella is wearing similar clothing like shit did in "Summer In The City" and she's at Mac's apartment, clearly moist from heavy sweating (It's humid outside), teal tank top clinging to her upper body, and on all fours on Mac's bed, clearly waiting for Mac with a gutterly look on her face and....

...A month or so later as fall approaches and leaves change color....

Stella runs to the bathroom and we hear her vomiting and then after wondering about Stella's supposed illness Mac's eye's widen in a stunned realization that Stella's..............*Falling projectile whistling sound effect followed by a Three Stooges Vase shattering sound effect* :devil::devil::devil::devil:

It's the only thing I can imagine that is a level above tonight. You can clearly see how much they go together. Only GSR had more obvious intentions. :devil:

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Ladies PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put your comments about tonights episode and all future episodes in spoiler boxes PLEASE!!!

Lori, I had to edit yours to add the spoiler tags. If you are still unsure how to use them, please PM me.

Thank you, :D
    Now back to Mac and Stella.

11. Hallie

Hallie Dead on Arrival

You didn't miss much they didn't really show mac leaving it went from him, flack, danny and adam figuring out where she went to mac being in grease and stella showing up behind him. There did seem to be a shift between them tonight it is little more subtle with then then danny/lindsey but there were definetily some intimate moments and more of a feeling of where they are heading which makes me wonder that now that it is sorta out there between them that maybe stella is the one that gets hurt in the finale

12. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Honestly I am a bit perturbed. This episode had many smacked scenes which made me smile but nothing came of it. In the final scene, Stella confesses how happy she is to have Mac in her life and he did nothing! It was terrible, I mean the chemistry is there and no kiss happened! I am just fustrated with where they are going with this.

13. Hallie

Hallie Dead on Arrival

I just think that with them given that mac is the head of the unit they are going to tread slowly look how long the calleigh/eric thing took. I do think that the relationship took a big step tonight and yes he didn't answer her but when he first showed up in grease he did tell her that he was there because he cared about her not the job. I think it is obvious that they both have feelings and what direction the show seems to want to go in but i don't think it will happen over night like they did with flack/angle i think this is going to be played out next season

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hallie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you were here once, weren't you!!!!!!!

Welcome to teh Smacked Family Thread! You jumped the best night in history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian:

I liked very much your hypothesis but

i haven't seen Stella as the possible one in danger. Yes, next to Adam it seems she will do something too risky or too stupid and because Adam is her loyal sidekick will help her. However the possibility for Smacked is HUGE and very interesting. I didn't watch the episode so i don't know how close they were during the episode except for comments i have recived from Family

Now this will torture me until tomorrow!!!!!!!!:scream::scream::scream:

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

O.K. Sid finds a fragment of ivory in the vics wound.Lyndsys says engraving she finds on the dagger dates back to Alexander the great. Mac says it cant be Lyndsey is obnoxious as always Danny has Lucy (The baby ) in the lab with him processing (How about they had there eppie already geezz!) Next scene. Stella runs into Flack aske were angel is he said she is gone for a couple days want to know how she is connected because he cares for her :)() Stella says dont worry she is fine tell her Kolovos is dead and stand down. I'm going to get to the bottom of this..Next sceneStella at Professors ps house explaining about the death he tells her he warned her they were dangerous leave it go S: How do they know about me?" PP: I dont know (He is lying). S: "I remember you as my guardian angel He says always and dont you forget that. Stella leaves and runs into Danny and Flack who got a finger print that leads them to PP and Stella says it is impossiable she was just with him and goes witht hem to his place they knock on the door he does not answer. Flack kicks in the door and PP is gone. Stella remembers he was putting his passport in his pocket as they were talking she sees a pad of paper on a table and scribbles over and finds a code. She goes back to her office and takes down a picture that was on the wall that PP gave her at her graduation she rips it apart and finds some information on it.Mac goes to stellas office and finds the mess and says to himself "Stella what is going on". Mac finds the code on the frame of the picture goes to the lab and "Decodes" it Next scene, Mac Danny Adam Hawkes pooling there information together conclude PP is involved. Both PP and Stella have dissappeared. Flack comes in and says he flagged Stellas credit cards and her last purchase was airfare. Mac gets worried look on hi9s face and says "She went to Greece." THen the stupid NEWS FLASH ARGH!!!. Next Mac is with Stella in Greece talking to some guy and says he is working a case the guy says he can have permission to keep his gun but hopes he does niot use it. To be continued...

By the way I thought once the episode has aired you can write about it?? Deb and out of U.S. guys I am sorry I dont want to get into troble and I cant get the stupid spoiler to work so I guess I will have to wait until I can do this to fill you in. Mean while it was everything you will dream tonight!!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.