Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG OMG OMG Lori, this is killing meeeeeeeeeeee

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I like the idea of all boys after Stella's trace (non spoilers so no need of spoiler boxes)

BTW just to add a little of content to my OMG posts here i have found an extended promo for tomorrow episode!!!!!!!!

PS: Loriiiiiiii, thanks anyway, sweetie!!!!!!!!! :D

My heart is not resting darn it! :D

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hey!! You family... I'm killing myself 'cause I get to watch it in 15 minutes! :lol: All the summaries you all written are just great! I can't wait to watch it! A hug?!?! It's been A CENTURY since we get a HUG! I'm getting self-excited again. :lol:

*Patiently waiting for another 10 minutes*

3. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi family! :) I haven't watch the ep yet. Thank you for every one of you who posted the details. I just love what I've read. Can't wait to see it with my own eyes.

4. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, Family! I hope it was fantastic night for everyone.
    It is really hard to me not to read spoilers.:lol:, but I understand it was great ep. Stella and Mac have unique relationship: friends, partners, brother and sister... One big green cocktail with small pieces of true love. One question: when these pieces will be bigger?

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL Sad_girl (was your name Gala?) I would like to know THAT too!

Asprineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee watch the episode and i will wait for your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kikii---> i can't wait either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Debb:
    I have sent you a PM of the ending can you get it in a spoiler and give it to the rest of the guys? The green paid off! I have to go to bed now it is really late here and I have only a few hours before I get up for work please read your PM fast!!! sweet dreams:):):):):):):):):bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

7. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

After having vvatched the episode 3 times online novv, I'm like, isn't Stella sort'a hinting that she vvants something more in the final scene? VVhen she says : "I don't need coffeegrounds to see hovv lucky I am to have you in my life Mac" and then just after that vvhen she says "The vvoman in your life, vvho sometimesyou adore, and sometimes she drives you crazy." Or maybe it's just me, but it seems that there is a more intimate meaning to that final scene, other than just telling us that they are back in action (Friendvvise of course:devil:)

See, because my SMacked shipper heart refuses to give up, I hope that maybe in the finale, like before they go to toast Angell, there'll be a scene in Macs office or something vvhere something might happen. Could be avvesome, and that vvay they vvouldn't overfload 5x24 vvith too many emotions, Stella's already overflovving vvith emotion in this episode.

Or maybe then again not, I'm thinking that this can go either vvays, maybe they need each other more than ever, to deal vvith the loss of their friend (Especially Stella needs Mac) And that vvay they'll get together, or the loss vvill put this huge shadovv over it all, and they simply vvont be able to deal vvith something like that.

I'm still hoping. And, part of me cant bare to go over the summer vvithout at least a tiny little clue that something vvill happen. But let's just say I have keyvvords for my next 10 fanfictions that vvill be half finished before I lose inspiration... *sigh*

For those of you vvho haven't seen the episode yet, I vvill like the others, recommend it, it's avvesome... My favourite episode, thrumphed snovv day pretty quickly, but snovv day holds a very close 2nd.

8. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Good morning everybody here!!!!!!

I haven´t seen the ep from yesterday yet but I have looked athe spoiler and

Panic, panic, panic :eek::eek:, they can´t really do that! My fear grows every minute, no, every second when you look at the scene in the hospital, the person on the stretcher ....................please, please say that I don´t have to be afraid:rolleyes:

Please, please save my day!!!

Udonna:(

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori, you are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sending me this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Udonna-->
    It looks like Angell is the one covered. Don's face spoke volume

Engle--->3 times?????????????? LUCKY girl!:lol:
    i am more than happy with the idea of Mac in Greece because he loves her. If she wants someothing else HECK SHOW IT ALREADY! but i doubt it will happen tomorrow. Think we will have to wait until S6:eek::eek::eek::eek:

10. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Thank you so much LORI and DEBBIE ! The last scene just killed me. Or, it's Melina's intention to kill all of us. :lol: If Mac still don't get the meaning, Stella should throw her badge at his head next time.

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Believe me my dear Kikii, i couldn't stop laughing when Stella used the word "adore". It reminded me how many times i mock about Virus when she used it in Snow Day!:lol:!:lol:!:lol:!:lol:!:lol:!:lol:!:lol:

He betetr WAKE UP soon or i will jump into the screen i will smacked him upside the head with my own hand! !:lol:!:lol:!:lol:!:lol:

C'mon! he went to Greece and he still is under sedatives!!:lol: what is he waiting for?????????

12. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Udonna! Hhhhh, take it easy. Just imagine for one second - do you think CSI:NYs writers want to have problems with the army of fans from all the world? Do you remember last episode S2? Scene in hospital doesnt mean nothing often. So, deep breath... and smile

13. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I have my doubts as vvell, I think it's manly vvishful thinking. But you haveto admit the chemistry vvas so overvvhelming in that final scene even my Fiesta shipping little sister vvas yelling 'vvould you just kiss her already!?'

But maybe, over the last 3 minutes, I think, my addicted brain has been vvorking on a nevv theory, going: Before the classic baba o'riley, vve vvill have this intro, and despite the fact that I'm almost convinced it vvill be about the first shooting, I am hoping for maybe first a tiny little Smacked scene, :rolleyes:A kiss?:rolleyes: Even though I knovv the unlikeliness of such an event, I vvont give up until the finale is aired.

14. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Yes, I do hope sooo you are right, I looking forward to see the ep from yesterday today on the net - I have read that the ep is rated very differently - so I am very curious:rolleyes:
    Dear shell_kiki:guffaw:, you are so right!!!!!! I had to laugh out loud. I can imagine, after reading the postings here, it´s maybe the only way to wake Mac up!!!!

Til later. Have a nice day!!
    Udonna

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I'M AM SOOOO EXTREMELY HAPPY and EXCITED!!!

Kikii and Debbie, both of you have to watch it!!! I'm not going to elaborate more but if I get the chance, I will try to post the screen caps later. Or, maybe someone might have post it later. Their bonding!!! Oh my... *Faints* They are getting there... they are getting there! I can see it in their eyes. When Stella says sorry to Mac, Mac took off his glasses and look into Stella's eyes and tell her that he don't care about his job but he care about her. Soooo... :adore: :adore:

AHHH!!! I LOVE SMACKED!!! *Shouts out loud*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.