Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Thanks once again.
    Adorable_Crazy - Steph, I read rules. I swear I will do my best:).
    O, by the way, my name is Galina or Gala, as you wish))
    I told with my girls and we decided to re-watch Times Up because of the good smacs moment - finale scene. We called it "Talk without speaking". And we have one green scarf:lol:

2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D
    Eeey I'm soo looking forward till tonight:D (well tomorrow for me:lol:)
    btw, welcome udonna:D
    Good idea, I didn't think of it:lol: btw, welcome to the club:D
    You were? oh my mistake:lol: I was thinking about this kinda massage; :devil:, yeh it's a few other massage ways, you know we have the :devil: and this one :devil:, oh yeah not to forget this one :devil::devil:.... :lol::D
    I'm sure you did well Deb!!!:thumbsup:
    I've had a few SMacked dreams, but I usually wake up when the best part comes:lol:
    at times you would get suprised over how weird my dreams can be:lol:

Just a picture:D
    [​IMG]
    #Gio:)

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Just came in to say that I just saw the small preview of tonight's episode and it is intense!!:eek::eek:!!!! These two are just so freaking amazing together and I know that tonight will be great. That scene is so well done and full of intensity that it makes you wonder what the heck these two are waiting for :p. I loved the way Stella's voice kind of cracked up a bit. I can't wait to see the reconcilitaion scene!!! Love smacked!:thumbsup:!

Ooohhh I love that pic giovinazzo! :)

4. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

YOU GUYS!!!!!

10 Hours over here on the WEST, 7 on the EAST.....

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!

I am going insane....I put it for a timer and the Episode description is Stella and Mac go to Greece...I had the stupidest smile plastered on my face and still do actually...

5. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

*rubs arm* Hey, girls! I was determined not to show up here until after 5.25 because the closer we are to the finale, and especially 5.24, the more pessimistic I feel about it. I didn't want to be the official party pooper, but I don't have a bad gut feeling about it.

First of all, I don't see anything happening in Greece. Anything at all. If we're lucky, maybe Mac will pat her back and that's it. Going overseas is meaningful enough, we can be happy about it. This season we've had plenty of small gestures, meaningful glances that say it all... yet no hug and no kiss. They've never been this close and this far at the same time before. They have sold us Greece will be oh teh awesome, but I just can't buy, sorry. As I always say, if I'm wrong -and I don't think so-, I happily drag my unbelieving butt here and say "I'm sorry. I should have been more trusting." For now, however, I'll keep thinking the same way. Nothing is going to happen I accept it, but it pisses me off how we have to put up with the same crap time and time again. If they don't want to give us Smacked, I'm fine with it, I really am. I just hate stupid hints that lead to nowhere and I can't stand it when people try and pull my leg. I like to think I'm not naive or moronic.

I'm not excited about the finale either. Everyone knows who's dying or so it seems. Everyone gets shot later, but they said everyone is coming back for 6.01. Mac can't die and Melina's contract finishes at the end of season 6, said a girl in the spoiler thread. Also, danger for Stella in both 5.24 and 5.25? Give me a break, please!

[/rant]

Here's hoping everything I said about 5.24 is utterly wrong. Until then, I love you, girls. I'm sorry you have to put up with me, but this is the way I feel now. And I feel bitter. Extremely bitter and disappointed.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Engle--->
    i love their catfights scenes too because of the intensity they put on them when they are on stage (Of course i mean Gary and Melina):drool:

Gio--->
    :guffaw::guffaw: you need to be a good HOST, Gio! You need to give us the welcome to the Gutter!!!!!!:devil::devil::devil:

hiphugger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--> so glad to have you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool:
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSS the very moment when hey are in fron of each other. Probably they will solve the case first and then they will have the bonding moments:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: but WHAT THE HECK! wWE WILL HAVE EVRYTHING!!!!!!!!

BTW LOVE LOVE LOVE your siggy:drool:

MN--->
    :lol: i count on you to have fuull description of this episode. Overseas fans will be witing for your comments

Pleni---> for God's sake! You need a shower with Holy Water:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:TRUST!!!! dear, TRUST!

Miracles can happen. Have you seen the new article posted in Talk CSI? It's about Melina. And Mrs veasey convinced her!!!!!!!!!! She gave Melina the chance

May we say we can give Mrs veasey THE SMACKED AWARD OF THE WEEK??????

http://www.csifiles.com/news/130509_02.shtml

GIRLS WE HAVE REACHED OUT PAGE 16. Does it mean something?????????:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: IT'S OUR LUCKY PAGE AFTER ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie :D

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  7. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

response to Plen....

I swear Stella has to be the Nick Stokes of CSI:Ny. her life seems to be the one that gets put into the most danger...aagh. As much as I HATE for the season to be ending, Im trying to stay as oppy as possible:)

well whatever SM they give us, I'll be happy :)

Deb:

Wow....I will carry out that mission! *salutes*

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

NM!!!!!! LOL only if you can and if you want! waiting is not my main virtue
    :lol: But lots of smacked sisters will fill me in details

Regarding the finale

IMHO It's not Stella the one in danger but watching that little scene with Adam i am afraid she will do something stupid. It doesn't matter. I LOVE HER!:lol: Agin i don't see her as the one who will be in danger

9. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Of course Im gonna be a good host in the Gutter appartment, (that's if it's not to late and Im sleeping:lol: got to get up early tomorrow:shifty:) I'll put out food and drink:D
    I love their catfight scenes too:D I'm kinda hoping after every catfight scene for a make up scene, but it dosen't look like it have happend yet:( well not as I know of, but you'll never know what happens when they aren't on the screen:devil::devil: yeh okey I'm just gonna head down in the gutter now to get things ready for the party:lol: *heads down in the gutter*

#Gio:D

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Before you leaves, you need to introduce us to the Gutter Gio!!!!!!!!! :D OMG I can't believe we are almost there!!!!!!!!!

i love their catfifhts. I wonder if once they become a couple in Season 52 ;) they will have lotssss of them (and make up scenes too :D

BTW Sarah posted anotehr sneak peak for 5.25. I LOVED THIS ONE! And i am pretty sure Steph will love this too!!!!!!!!!

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks for the siggy compliment :D.

I can't wait for the bonding moment. I want a hug!!!!!! We know they'll do great with the looks and smiles :drool: . I have to say that when the couples I ship fight I always get anxious and nervous but with these two their fights are so great to watch because they are filled with all this tension which runs so much deeper. And of course I know they'll make up afterwards and that's always fun to watch ;).

Thanks for the clip. You just gotta love Stella :). She brings so much to the show and to her scenes. Of course the best of them being with Mac ;).

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Dont worry Deb the VCR is set and ready to go!!!

13. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

This episode better be all vvorth it. coz' It's half past midnight here, I'm staying avvake to vvait for the episode to come online, coz' vvhen I fell a sleep like an hour ago, my tvvisted mind, decided it vvas time for some torture. So i dreamt that the episode vvas cancelled in favor of some drop dead boring nature documentary featuring the most boring guy in Denmark... VVoke up at once let me tell you.

vvell the oatmeal is doing a great job calming my nerves. Ididn't knovv vvhat else to do, so i decided to come back here. for the hundred time today i think.

14. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

today is going completely fast... WE HAVE THREE and One-Quarter left until the episode...

it will be intense, and all of that good stuff, all i could think about today was this episode... what will happen after these scenes that are up on youtube, Stella leaving Mac in office, and after Stella is thrown to Mac, and don't forget them running around that bush vine thing...

the episode will be here before we know it... and the more i think of it the more i go into the gutterf:devil::devil: cant wait to see Mac's explaination of why he went after her :adore: i just adore them both... *wondering whats going to happen* and what is this never realized spark of chemistry that's going to happen :D

15. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

HI FAMILY! PAGE 16? :adore: I've got under 4 and a half hours here! OMG I'M SO EXCITED!

I miss my CTV commercials for NY. I see them for everything but NY :( Oh, and we are pretty romantic. Well, I am. And my friends in the Jane Austen book club :adore:

NOES! :scream: Your power can't go out! I FORBID IT :lol: That would suck if your power goes out though. Really hope it doesn't:thumbsup:

GREEN POWER! I swear the writers must have decided "Okay, we've got Mac and Stella scenes. Melina, you're wearing green." :lol:

TEE! Thank you so much for that :adore: The fight almost made me cry :( But seriously, did anyone notice the story with the guy and the girl. It looked like he was going to stab her, but then he gave her the sword and she took it and gave it back. I'm thinking serious premonition here...anyone get what connection I'm making here? :adore:

Guys...I have some bad news....I couldn't find a green shirt that fits me :( I'm kind of going through a crisis where nothing fits me right now. However, I have been wearing my New York sweater today (actually from the city!) and I DID find a green sweater. I'll probably wear that with my snowflake pyjama pants and I'll cuddle up with my snowflake blanket :adore:

Of course we can :adore: Did I ever mention that she either wrote or co wrote RND?

Girls, I am uber excited. I can't believe I have 3 hours and 24 minutes 'til the episode.

I read today's Taurus horoscope and it was perfect :) but I don;t have the paper so I can't post it for you guys :(

3 hours and 10 minutes :adore:

Love you guys,

Axel

P.S. Gio,
    LOVE THE PIC :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.