Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Gahhh it's all so exciting!

Thanks for the youtube link whoever put that in (sorry I can't remember).

Welcome to the thread udonna! Call me Jenn :)

Tee - omg I am soooooooooo watching on Sunday. When was the last time they played a new ep here? Was it last december?

It's official everybody. the smacked colour is GREEN! Everybody has to wear green during the ep tomorrow night. Everybody. I'll even wear green and I won't get to watch it :lol:

2. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Jenn- haha I think you're right (well apart from last weeks episode). It feels like a lifetime though- 5 months without CSI NY :brickwall:. I'm so glad its finally returned.

Asprine-

My gosh, you captured the best moment- I'll put this in a spoiler just in case:
    There's so much emotion from both of them. Melina and Gary are amazing. Here's my interpretation--> Stella: There. I can't believe we're taking it to this level. Now come chase me if you love me. Mac: Sh.t. I've screwed up big time. Better go chase her to fix things up.

3. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Welcome to Sadgirl and Udonna! :)

Debbie,
    When P broke up with him, he was sad. He even wanted to get her back but couldn't ignore the fact they wouldn't have a happy ending. That's true enough but he just doesn't admit that he didn't want it in the first place. Mac said he couldn't accomplish the job without Stella. He just doesn't admit that he couldn't live without her in his life. :)

Zombie,
    Welcome back! Thanks for the caps.
    You'll be ok! Just jump higher and faster :)

4. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi Jenn,

thank you for your welcome!!![​IMG]

Only a few hours left for you to see what´s gonna happen!!!!
    I envy you about [​IMG] that but I sure you will keep us Stellarinas from the other side of the world informed [​IMG]

Udonna

5. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi,

nice to meet you too!!![​IMG]
    May I ask you, have you the possibility to watch CSI at the same time like in USA ??
    Or are you forced to wait like we in good old central europe???:scream:

Udonna [​IMG]

6. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Udonna,
    Nice to meet you! :)
    The answer is NO. I can only watch in some other ways. :lol: I started from the middle in S1 when I watched it on Youtube. I'm addicted to the special bonding between Mac and Stella, then I kept watching. Like the others, I thought they were lovers at the beginning. I bought all 4 season DVDs once they were in the market.

By the way, you can use the 'EDIT' button at the lower right corner to edit you posts within 24 hours, then you wouldn't double posting. And, we always warned to post at least three lines of on-topic message. :lol: Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself in this thread. :)

7. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hi!
    I am touch by so warm welcome, thanks. As I said - my English is terrible, but I try to practise. :)
    We have crazy little family too - four girls from different russian towns. We are all connected with love to CSI:NY and Smac, of course:lol:. You are preparing for 5.24 - we have only S4, but I promise - tonight we will wear green

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Alright! WORLD SMACKERS UNITE!!!
    Welcome Udonna! and I believe I have said welcome to you sad girl as well if not double welcome to you!
    I am from the U.S by Chicago Macs home town and I will do my best DEB and all to fill you in! I am planning on going into work late tomorrow so I can get right on the computer with my analysis. Just cross your fingers that the power does not go out from the storm! I have my green on and I will be heading to work shortly but the new promo that was posted by Sarah is an addtional one not the one we were referring to. It is good though, more of the arguement which we did not have as much of in the other clip. They are leaking more and more and just think if they are letting us see this stuff, the best is yet to come!!! Hang on to your seats guys and enjoy the ride!!!

9. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I couldn't agree vvith you more Lori K. the best is to come I'm sure. Also novv that vve've seen the first argument, I'm sure the rest is surprising, as vve've seen in their other arguments this year, they only shovv a tidbit of it in the promo, if they even shovv some. As far as I remember a tiny bit of their argument about Adam is in the promo for that episode. Anyvvays, I love their arguments, but mostly because of the chance for a svveet (HOT :p) make up scene

For those, vvho like me, doesn't live in US, i suggest search around the internet, there a pages vvhere you can vvatch online (poor quality But it's better than nothing.)

Too bad I'm home from boarding school, most of my clothes are up there, including my green. So i had to borrovv all my sisters green jevvelery, but hey, by the looks of it, I could be mistaken as a christmas tree by novv.

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Happy SMACKED Day everyone. I wore green just for the occasion :lol:

I am super-psyched for tonight's episode. I watched the sneak peak yesterday and kept screaming OMG! (My roommate thought someone had broken into the house :lol:)

I can not wait to see Mac jet off after Stella. When she slammed her badge down on the desk I was like :eek::eek: that can't be good. I knew it was going to be a matter of time before Mac figured out that it was Stella that called in the annonymous tip. Doesn't Mac know that he shouldn't mess with a pissed off Stella....once she sets her mind to something that's it.

I am with Lori, hopefully the storms in the Chicago-area don't knock out my power.

11. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Thank you very much[​IMG], it´s just great here !!!!!!

I am crazy for your avatar-pic. It´s so wonderful!!! Is it a real pic or a photomontage????

I can´t await to read your analysis !!!!!

Udonna

Alright! WORLD SMACKERS UNITE!!!

Welcome Udonna! and I believe I have said welcome to you sad girl as well if not double welcome to you!
    I am from the U.S by Chicago Macs home town and I will do my best DEB and all to fill you in! I am planning on going into work late tomorrow so I can get right on the computer with my analysis. Just cross your fingers that the power does not go out from the storm! I have my green on and I will be heading to work shortly but the new promo that was posted by Sarah is an addtional one not the one we were referring to. It is good though, more of the arguement which we did not have as much of in the other clip. They are leaking more and more and just think if they are letting us see this stuff, the best is yet to come!!! Hang on to your seats guys and enjoy the ride!!![/QUOTE]

12. FallenAngel92

FallenAngel92 Hit and Run

Firstly, Welcome to Sadgirl and Udonna :)
    Sorry i haven't been around much, i've been soo busy.
    But i'm glad to be here on this special day, I can see you're all excited about tonight! I cant wait :D

13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Welcome Udonna and Sad Girl, it's always nice to have new members to the Smacked family. :D I'm Steph by the way. :D When you guys get a chance, can you please familarise yourselves with the shipper central rules please? They can be found here. Many thanks. :D

Hey guys, I bet that you're all looking forward to tonight, unfortunately I haven't even gotten around to watching last weeks ep yet, that's what happens when you're in the middle of exams... They started today. :rolleyes: I'm really looking forward to see what happens in tonight eps, so needless to say, I'll be lurking around over the next couple of days, anxious to hear what happens between our darling couple. I'm still squeeing over the baby pics, but hopefully Greece with give me something more to squee over. ;)

Hope you're all keeping well. *Hugs.*

14. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Thank you for your welcome!!!
    I am counting the hours until we know how the story goes an. I am really looking forward, on the other hand I am afraid that something happens we will not like. For as we say: anticipation is the greatest joy"

Thank you for the link!! Sorry, if I had made mistakes,[​IMG] it´s the first time I am writing in threads. I promise, I will do my best, but pardon me, if I make lapse. WIsh you all an interesting and enjoyable evening.

Udonna

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Asprineeeee---> we understand RL sucks sometimes:bolian: I missed you A LOT!

first than all THAN YOu dear. And Second it almost made me shed a tear because they seemed to be saying "Goodbye" with their eyes. They told A LIFE with their eyes:eek:Why do i feel i will need to buy a tissue box for tonight???????:eek:

Jenn--->
    me neither but who cares?????? Girls will fill our blanks:lol: DID I MENTION I LOVE THIS SHOW??????????????:bolian:

KIKII--->
    it's exactly what we were taliking with Asprine last night. Inmediately after you start watching the show you think they are on something:drool: Thta's PURE CHEMISTRY!!!!

I think he missing Virus was a matter of missing a comfortable situation more than missing his "girlfriend". I mean, he was someone to have dates with and have sex with (I refuse to use the expression "to make love with") meanwhile he had the love of his life sharing every single day of his life at work:drool: With Stella in Europe, he will realize what his priorities are:drool: Even if he only travels to Europe to discover who was killing people in NYC, he could have given the case to interpol or whaetever but instead he decided to go by himself to be with her:drool:

Tee--->
    :lol: but HECK! i felt the emotion. Actually i think both, Gary and Melina, were touching, beyond the fact it must be very funny to film a catfight with your friend:lol: When they looked at eact other i felt as if they were saying goodbyes. In special Stella who kept looking at him forever:drool::drool:

Udonna and sad_girl--->
    we will need to wait girls! but herewe will be happy!:thumbsup:
    And Sad-girl, don't worry about English. We are Family here and we help each other!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Loriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii--->
    OMG I feel if this was seen so far the episode will be SPLENDID. EVEN BEYOND OUR DREAMS:drool: I love Melina and gary's acting in that scene together. I can't but thinking this will be even better anybody else could ever expect.

I am glad you are here!:thumbsup:

FallenAngel--->
    The only thing that matters it's you are back!!!!!!!!

Stephie--->
    all our best luck coming from this Family!!!!!!!!!!:bolian: I feel i need to put to rest that desire to rest (just for now) and i need to focus on 5.24:drool: (LOL It's been 2 months since i am focused on this episode:lol:

Tex!!!->[SPOILER="5.24"]
    i love my Stella being all stubborn and almost defying him. But she chose and i respect that. That's why i love her:bolian::bolian::bolian:

OH MY GOD I CAN WAIT!

Debbie :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.