LV rp . . . Anyone interested?

(BT pmed me saying she wants to give me Sara I'm double checking to make sure she really wants to if so I'll post as soon as I can Okay Its been finalezed BT does want me to take over Sara so here goes My first Post, Just FYI real quick though due to my Job I am not on that often and I'm on a different time zone so Please be patient with me)

Sara walked through the hallways of the CSI in effort of finding Nick again, he had teased her with that kiss and she wanted more,They had just come out with thier relationship there was no need to hide it anymore

Sara was walking down the hall still in an attempt to find Nick,she held in her hand an object that would change thier whole lives so this had become more then just a quest for another kiss (*smirks* csikicksurass didnt I tell you i'd do this...SL dont worry I know you'll like the outcome),She bumped into Greg and Wendy trying her best to hide said object but not doing it very successfully "oh Hi you two have you seen Nick" she questioned

Sara eyes him "okay can you tell Me where he is?? I need to talk to him about something" she worried that they might ask what so she lied "It pertains to our case"

Sara Looked at them not noticing they were comfortable together she was to preoccupied "Right thanks" she sauntered off in the direction of Grissoms office Just in time to see Nick leave it she smiled "Nicky Just the person I wanted to see"

{Hope your having fun, S.S.S. I just wanted to let everybody know that I'm always around to play another character. I can take Warrick if he's needed.}

(I can if no one else wants him.)
Cath smiled at Nick, sipping her coffee. "Just a couple minutes ago." She yawned. "Gil's gotta lighten up on these double shifts. It's kinda slow, so you can relax a little."

Sara eyed Catherine she really needed to be alone with Nick she had to tell him something and it was rather important
"Cath I hope you dont take this the wrong way but can You leave Nick and I alone for a few minutes I need to talk to him about something its kind of important"

meanwhile greg and wendy were in the car driving to franks diner with both of their cells turned on just incase griss called

(do we have a gris yet??)

"whats on your mind sweety?" he asked. "whats that in your hand?" he got up and reached for her hand, trying to snatch it from her.

She Looked at him opening up her hand a little so he could see "Uh remember a little while ago when we Uh used the trace lab for our discretions" she stared down at the little pink line "well Uh i'm Pregnant"

Back