LV rp . . . Anyone interested?

{Meh, that's okay, stokeluver. I'm much more of a GSR shipper actually, so if you could tone it down a bit while I played Sara would be great. With Mis though, feel free to go however you like.}

A pretty little smile placed its' self upon Sara's lips. "Really...?" It was funny sometimes, when Greg was able to walk in at just the right time to catch someone awkwardly. "Saucy, huh?" A small smirk formed and she looked at Greg. "Sorry, Greg. But you don't get to know."

BurnedToast said:
{Actually, Mis, I was having a bit of fun doing this one. We could share her if you like, because I know you love doing that. ;) Thank you for offering though, that was nice. By the way, you are such a Snicker shipper, it isn't even funny.}
(Its okay Alexx You can have her :) *smirks* I'm not good at Sharing Sara much and You probably wouldnt like what I'd do to her Snicker wise Plus I'm in to many rps as it is I can barely keep up)

"um, no!" nick said raising a finger toward greg "i didnt say it was detailed, you... you came up with that part by your self!" And he then looked at sara, "and thank you... for telling him to like -shut up!" he looked at Greg and laughed.

(I'll play Gill for the moment to)

Gill walked in the breakroom and looked around, when he saw Nick and Sara sitting so close together, he made an awkward face. He looked at Greg... "never, do it to yourself!" he said. He then headed to the mini-fridge and grabbed a pakage of blood he had been keeping, and walked out again as he headed to the expieriment room. (is there such?)

BurnedToast said:
{Meh, that's okay, stokeluver. I'm much more of a GSR shipper actually, so if you could tone it down a bit while I played Sara would be great. With Mis though, feel free to go however you like.}

A pretty little smile placed its' self upon Sara's lips. "Really...?" It was funny sometimes, when Greg was able to walk in at just the right time to catch someone awkwardly. "Saucy, huh?" A small smirk formed and she looked at Greg. "Sorry, Greg. But you don't get to know."

(Sorry, am i bugging you? Dont forget, you've been offered to give up Sara, you can always leave if im makeing you unconfortable. [i know... i to nice :p]

Nick smiled and nodded his head at gregs statment.

{I know, Stokelover, and I'll PM her if I feel...erm...out of place.}

Resting her head on Nick's shoulder, Sara looked at Greg. "Your psycic, Greg? I didn't know." She said, that smile still stuck to her face. Of course, she was only teasing him. Sara had never thought much of psycics, seeing as she prefered to stay on the scientific side of things.

"now greg, seems how we arnt talking about me..." Nick smiled, "go find something shiny and amuse your self with it why dont you?" He teased. He then looked at Sara, "baby, when do we get off this long shift? i want to go home, with you, and... do things" Nick said with a smile on his face.

Back