LV rp . . . Anyone interested?

(lol! this is sweet!)

Nicks face melted. He was overwelmed. Right away, he thought about the night he and Sara had spent together. The romantic, sweet, long night he and her spent with each other. But then he zoomed back into the world. And as calmly as he could, he asked. "are you sure?" what else could he say? he was lost for words.

Cath walked into the trace lab. She noticed Warrick peering into a microscope. "What've we got here?" she asked, sitting down on a stool beside him.

(whoa... who's playing werrick again? i dont have it written down. I thought you were! or not? am i? or not... O MAN!)

stokeluver said:
(lol! this is sweet!)

Nicks face melted. He was overwelmed. Right away, he thought about the night he and Sara had spent together. The romantic, sweet, long night he and her spent with each other. But then he zoomed back into the world. And as calmly as he could, he asked. "are you sure?" what else could he say? he was lost for words.
Sara looked at him "apparently these things never Lie and I've been feeling the symptons for some time now Plus the mood swings ,At first I thought it was just a touch of the flu but as time went on I realized that I could be Pregnant" she eyed him wondering how he felt about it all

Nick would have said something like 'i thought you were getting fatter!' or just plain and simple 'i knew you were pregnant' but he knew that wasnt very nice. "IM GONNA BE A FATHER!!!" he shouted with his hands raised in the air. "is it a boy?" he asked. "how long have you been pregnant for?" When is he due?" the questions kept comeing, and the more there where, the louder they got. "can i frame that pregnacy test?"

Sara looked at him as she giggled "whoa Slow down Buckoo first of all I'm only at 3 months" she looked down at her stomach had she really begun to show she wondered "secondly we wont Know the sex of the baby till around the 5 month" (it will more then likely be a girl because my Niece Ava is My inspiration to the Snicker baby) she kissed him sweetly "and lastly honey you can do whatever you want with the Pregnancy test"

Nick couldnt stop smileing. He grabbed her arms and kissed her letting out all the exitment. Once he stopped kissing her, he looked at her, admiring everything about her. "I was just kidding when i said i wanted to frame the pregnacy test." he laughed. "Im sorry im so hyper! but this is... GREAT NEWS!" he said rather loudly. "Who knows?" He took her to the couch and placed her on his lap, with his hands circled around her wiast.

She layed on his lap,not really caring that they were in the breakroom lab and that any minute anyone could walk in on them
"I honestly dont know I mean No one really knows about Us they might speculation that somethings up" she shrugged "Sofia might now she caught me uh Losing my lunch in the bathroom the other day and I'd be suprised if Catherine didnt know she's had a child before she definetly knows the symptons But if they do know they probably think its Grissoms" she shudders at the mention of her Exes name, she honestly Had no idea what she saw in him she sensed it was Just her hiding her feelings for Nick through a Crush

greg was concetrated on the road and listening out for his cell phone, when it began to ring; force of habit made him look down and pick up, instantly he couldn't feel anything, all he remembered was that he forgot to but on his seatbelt, he felt a sharp pain on his forhead and little peices of glass peircing through his skin. Then he realized that when he looked down he lost control of the car and crashed into the truck infront of him pretty hard, he didn't car about him he wanted to know if wendy was ok

Hey Imperfect, here is the list of characters made by stokeluver

(people playing)
Gill:
Cath: toomuchovertime
Sara: BurnedToast
Nick: stokeluver
Werrick:
Greg: csikicksurass
Brass:

Looks like Grissom is free ;) but it's a snicker RP so if you expect some romance between Sara and Griss , i'm afraid it won't work ;)

Hope that helps

Sissi

(ya...i already read the rp. thanks i'll play grissom if thats ok. here it goes)

-----------
Grissom sat at his desk angry that greg hadn't answered. i mean he had his cell with him, what's the point of having a cell phone if he never answered it?
getting up grissom what to the break room to get some coffee. when he got to the break room though he stayed listening at the door. when he heard nick say he was going to be a father, sara's baby's father grissom felt an emotion he had never felt before. he had thought he was over sara...he was the one that broke things off.
grissom turned around storming to his office felling hurt and betrayed, his two inside voices fighting eachother reminding that he left her.

(i hope it isn't to long)

Back