LV rp . . . Anyone interested?

Sara smiled "what that Grissom doesnt like us?" she shrugs "I guess thats not the proper words its more like He's jealous of you and he might not like You, Me he's just angry with cause I dumped him for you"

Nick smiled when her heard that. 'for once grissom's jelouse of me!' he thought. he looked at sara. "but thats ok with you right?" he asked kissing her again

Nick smiled and kissed her back. He looked at sara with a worried face. "sara, when do you suppose we should tell grissom about the accident?" he asked.

Nick nodded his head. He then heard someone knocking on the front door. He looked at Sara. "i wonder who that could be..." he said. He began to get up when the knocking got louder. "comeing!" he said.

Nick opened the door and looked into the mans face. "excuse me? can i help you?" he asked. The stranger sighed and looked up at Nick.

The strange man looked at Sara and smiled. He then began to walk inside there house. Nick put his hand out to stop him, but instead, he held a gun up to Nick. "let me in" he said calmly. Nick looked at sara. 'not again with the gun' he thought

Sara looked at the man with the gun tears started to roll down her cheeks "what do you want with us?" she frowned "what did we ever do to you?"

the man shrugged his sholders and walked in. "oh, nothing really." he sighed heavy as he walked by Nick. Nick took his arm and wrapped it around Sara's waist. He had a feeling he new this man, he seemed very farmiliar. "what do you want?" he asked. The man looked at Sara and smiled in a creepy way. "come here you..." he motioned at Sara. Nick cleared his throat. "um, why? cant she jsut stay here?" he looked at the man. The strange man sighed and aimed the gun in the air. "no... I said come here!" nick jumped at the mans rough and oh so familiar voice. He looked at Sara.

Back