LV rp . . . Anyone interested?

Nick's face dropped. "your what? to who?" Nick felt a pile of stress add on to him like crazy. He know had to worry about sara, as well himself, and know greg wants to know whats going on, and if nick doesnt tell him then he's not going to propose, 'O CRAP!' nick said out loud.

Nick stood up. "why dont you propose when your all beter?" he said. Nick thought that they could catch the guy by then. "and then i'll tell you what is wronge."

"so are we going to work on greg's car accident when we get to the lab." he said not wanting to talk about his personal life any more then he already had.

"no, sara and nick can do that. we can prosses the car, it has already been brought to the lab." he was greatful that she didn't press him about sara anymore.

csikicksurass said:
greg smiled "so there is something wrong"

"no! i just said that so you would stop talking and get some rest!" he said smiling. Nick then thought that greg was gonna find out sooner or later, so he might as well tell him, 'better then someone else' he thought. "greg, Sara and i believe that, your accident was not an accidant, and that... the person was aiming to kill Sara and I, not you and wendy!" he said.

Sara had left the Hospital,she never much liked them they had to many bad memories for her (she dreaded actually having to have her and Nicks baby in one) so she left for the Lab, Now she was in the Labs break room, with a Decaf coffee waiting on what kind of News Nick would have for her

Nick frowned. "SLEEP GREG!" he said. "in your condition, you shouldnt be thinking a whole lot. -not like you normally do!" he joked.

"night greg..." he said leaving the room. Nick bumped into Wendy. "Gregs fine, he's just sleeping. Can i talk to you?" he asked.

Back