LV rp . . . Anyone interested?

Nick took wendy's arm and headed inside, so both her and maybe greg could hear. "Sara and i believe that this wasnt any accident. As well, the person who did this to you, meant to do it to us." he looked away. "which is kinda creepy, cause Sara's pregnant." he looked back at wendy. "we are both gonna need you guys there for us. For support!" he said. "do you think you can help?" he said.

Wendy put her hand on his shoulder "Of coures i'll help" she looked over Nicks shoulder and saw Greg give a thumbs up and laughed "And it looks like Greg will help"

Nick turned his head to greg, "thanks guys" he said smiling at Greg. "i got to go back to the house, i think Sara's waiting for me." he looked at Greg. "get better k?" he said smiling

"i'll do the exterior, you do the interior." he said, completely in supervisor mode. all his emotions hidden.

She nodded and went to open the door. "You got it. Looks like a frontal impact. Most of the glass went back into the driver's side. Hmm, that's strange. No sign of airbag deployment on either side."

Back at the house, nick got curious as to how the investigation was going so far. And he still needed to tell gill about what he and Sara had begun to think. "gill?"

Sara sat and waited for Nick to come home,she was getting restless she really wanted to know how the case was going and so many things was running through her head she had no idea what to do

Nick pulled into the drive way and walked inside with cell phone in hand, he coverd the phone and shouted. "im home!" as he walked toward the living room.

Nick excepted every one of her kisses, and kissed her back with each one. "ya, i love you too hunny, but im on the phone. Please..." he said pointing to the phone. He hoped he hadnt hurt her feelings, so he kinda wanted her to continue even though he told her to stop.

Back