Love or the inevitable: a sara/cath fic

*evil eye* i dont know what put me in this mood..but im feeling really grumpy today...and when im grumpy you dont know what i would do...

riiight...

Chapter 13 (the cursed chapter! buahahaha!)

With sara unconsious on the couch because of the tranquilizer dart, Cath decided it would be the best time to get some sleep. She laid down next to Sara, and wrapped her arm around her slim tanned waist. Her eyes fluttered closed. Her cheeks were flushed because of all the crying, she felt no level of safety there. Duckman could easily track them down. "You'll survive." Cath said softly as Sara breathed softly next to her. she fell asleep.

"Good morning beautiful." A male voice said. Cath's eyes shot open and tried to adjust to the dark. "No...he followed us." She thought as she sat up. The muzzle of a gun was pressed to her temple. "I have the right mind to kill you right here b*tch." He said softly as his arm went around her neck. Cath took a deep breath as he cocked the gun. "This is gonna be fun." He said. As his finger tightened on the trigger, a thump sounded through the dark house. Duckman ignored it.

3 shots. bullet hitting flesh hitting bone. Someone was obviously hit. Cath dropped to the floor. blood spatter over her sweat pants.

muahahahaha! i told you! im ticked today...but i spared the agony...things arent all what they seem....

*sweat drips from Jayne's forehead* I'm sure it's not one of the girls.. I'm sure it's not one of the girls, I'm sure it's not one of the girls, I'm sure it's not one of the girls, I'm sure it's not one of the girls.. yeah, just keep telling myself that!!

*sweat drips from Jayne's forehead* I'm sure it's not one of the girls.. I'm sure it's not one of the girls, I'm sure it's not one of the girls, I'm sure it's not one of the girls, I'm sure it's not one of the girls.. yeah, just keep telling myself that!!

I hope so too! *shakes* Somebody hold me! :lol:

*holds quoth_the_raven* I'm here with you! Right.. I'm almost in tears now.. won't be able to sleep tonight.. I need to know..

*falls of her chair* oooh please!!! no dont kill or harm our girls.. :eek:
here's a a choco fudge ice cream to calm your senses and change your mood. :D

*holds quoth_the_raven* I'm here with you! Right.. I'm almost in tears now.. won't be able to sleep tonight.. I need to know..

Thanks Jayne! Don't hurt any of them! Plllllleeeeeaaaassssse!

Thats why i love writing...lol

Chapter 14

Sara stood up, with a perfect shooting stance. In her hand, she held a smoking police issued 9 mil. Cath laid on the floor...she sat up to see Sara...her unconsious lover just 20 minutes ago. Cath stood up and ran over to Sara, in a loving embrace she held her. "Sara...im so glad your alive and okay." Cath said as she ran her hands through the brunette's straight and beautifully layered hair. Sara nodded and buried her face in Cath's neck...it was obviously a safety between them. Sara needed Cath to feel safe. As the hug broke, Sara looked in Cath's beautiful and vibrant blue eyes. "Damn." Cath said softly. She looked down at her sweat pants. "These were new." Sara smiled and said, "I hit him didnt i?" Cath nodded and said "I dont have a scratch on me. Duckman bolted out of the open window after Sara had shot him in the leg...and everyone knows..nothing is faster than a bullet.

"We better get you to a hospital." Cath said as she took Sara's hand and walked her out to the denali. Sara nodded and her fingers interlaced Cath's. A smile spread across the red head's face as sara whispered "I love you." As they walked out, they didnt happen to notice the rubber duck. On it, in messy writing, were the words: Ill be back...you'll see me real soon.

i can't stand begging...so i just made myself go into a good mood....im still pretty ticked but eh..whatcha goin do?

Back