Love or the inevitable: a sara/cath fic

Katie!!!! :mad: I'm holding Calleigh's hand now.. ready to snap her away from you... :lol: Oh no.. Sara in a coma!! :eek: I'm sure she will be alright with all the loving of Cath around her though!

lol okay, calm update...nothing scary here.

Chapter 12

Cath and Grissom had carried Sara into Grissom's house. It was a clean place, but needed the quick femanine touch. Sara was rested on the couch, and covered up quickly. Grissom's beeper went off and he looked at Cath who was sitting on the floor next to the couch. A tear flowed down her cheek as her hand drifted to Sara's. "Ill handle this." Grissom said softly. Cath nodded and said "Thank you." As grissom walked out, a soft sob erupted from redhead. "Sara, im so sorry."

The doorbell chimed twice. Cath went up to get it. Standing at the door, was the blonde southern belle. "Calleigh Duquesne, how great to see you again." Catherine said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Calleigh frowned and said "Grissom told me, that you and Sara..." Cath nodded and said "Im sorry." Calleigh smiled a vibrant smile and embraced Cath. "It okay..." Calleigh walked over to Sara and said "Sidle, this is horrible...we need to find who did this to you." Catherine walked over to her and sat down next to Sara again.

After Calleigh left, Sara's eyes moved underneth her eye lids. Cath noticed and grasped her hand again. "Sara, You gotta make it." She said softly.

lol okay, calm update...nothing scary here.

Chapter 12

Cath and Grissom had carried Sara into Grissom's house. It was a clean place, but needed the quick femanine touch. Sara was rested on the couch, and covered up quickly. Grissom's beeper went off and he looked at Cath who was sitting on the floor next to the couch. A tear flowed down her cheek as her hand drifted to Sara's. "Ill handle this." Grissom said softly. Cath nodded and said "Thank you." As grissom walked out, a soft sob erupted from redhead. "Sara, im so sorry."

The doorbell chimed twice. Cath went up to get it. Standing at the door, was the blonde southern belle. "Calleigh Duquesne, how great to see you again." Catherine said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Calleigh frowned and said "Grissom told me, that you and Sara..." Cath nodded and said "Im sorry." Calleigh smiled a vibrant smile and embraced Cath. "It okay..." Calleigh walked over to Sara and said "Sidle, this is horrible...we need to find who did this to you." Catherine walked over to her and sat down next to Sara again.

After Calleigh left, Sara's eyes moved underneth her eye lids. Cath noticed and grasped her hand again. "Sara, You gotta make it." She said softly.

Eeeeekk! Ha, I'm practically squealing! Continue soon! I won't take Calleigh away from you! :D

hmmm....yummy coffee.....k im at school i have to type later....PLEASE KEEP THIS FROM GOING BELLY UP!!! btw...someone for sure is going to die.

someone for sure is going to die.
*MAJOR SHRIEK* :eek: *keeps fingers crossed all day, hoping it won't be any of the girls* And now I wonder why are my teachers staring at me?? Yes, I have to admit it does write rather irritating with my fingers crossed.. but no way I'm getting them un-crossed :D

*tries to undo Katie's bad mood* Noooo, you can't do that! Don't hurt my pretty ladies!! I swear, I'll take Calleigh away from you.. *thinks*.. hmm, but that'll probably put you in a worse mood.. *passes some sugar* maybe that'll make your mood better!

*growls* im tired and im very cranky...someone for sure is going to die...*looks at the girls* muahahahaha! ill update when i get home cause school is very boring...and im supposed to be doing a computer test.

Oh no, Katie! Please!! *shakes Katie to get the evil monster out of her* Don't! I beg you! Not one of the girls!! You really have me all nervous and angsty now!

Back