Love or the inevitable: a sara/cath fic

*not letting this go too far down*

Soooo.. I'm back from a coma.. unofficially adopted by Cath.. life couldn't get any better! I wonder where that duckman of yours is hiding!? Ohhh I bet it's actually one of us *looks suspiciously at Ann* I did notice you've been growing some yellow feathers lately.. :lol:

Chapter 61

"Daughter?" Jayne asked, as she gazed into Cath's emotion filled eyes. Cath smiled and her perfect white teeth dazzled. She nodded slightly. Jayne smiled a perfect smile and grasped Cath in a warm and loving hug. "Should we be getting back on the road?" Jayne asked as she released Cath. "We should. Sara and Ann Marie are already released and waiting." She said. Jayne shifted her head to see the Sara walk in with the clearly sleepy Ann Marie on her back.

Back on the road again, and driving through the BC interior. Jayne and Ann Marie laid in the back of the mini dominion, resting. Cath, Lora, Sofia, and Sara were crowded around a map of Canada. "Jesus Christ! Why is Canada such a friggen maze?" Lora exclaimed. 3 pairs of eyes stared at Lora. "What?" She said. The 3 girls shook their heads and looked back at the map.

At the front of the mini dominion, the 2 dominatrixes were deep in concentration. "You need to get another tattoo." Lady Heather said, cup of tea in hand. "I should." Lady Katherine said as she took a sip of tea. "My girl's getting bored with the ones I have now." She placed her tea cup down and pulled down one of the short sleeves to reveal her shoulder. A black barcode flashed in Lady Heather's eyes. Lady Heather smiled and said "The one on your back is my favorite."

"Jayne?" Ann Marie asked in a sleepy daze. Jayne's blue eyes caught Ann Marie's deep chocolate eyes. "Thank you for being there for me." She said softly. Jayne wrapped her arms around Ann Marie and smiled. "No problem sweetheart." She said. Ann Marie sighed and closed her eyes, deeply emersed in Jayne's arms.

FINALLY UPDATED!!! WHOOOOOT!

*raises hand* I don't want to be deeply-emersed in Jaynie-poo's arms, for that would be a rather uncomfy position I might think. :p

But why do I always interrupt myself?? I was in this long and warm hugging moment with Cath, I mean, mum.. and I go: "Should we be getting back on the road?" Argghhh *bangs head against wall*

:lol:

Chapter 62

"Welcome to Alberta!" The sign said written in black ink. Jayne sat Ann Marie up and hugged her close. She glanced out the window as they drove along the mountain side. "So this is Alberta." Jayne said with a raised brow. "I expected more mounties and a few mountain goats." Ann Marie shook her head with a smile and closed her eyes. As they drove into Calgary, the mini dominion was trapped in traffic. "Oh my GOD! What is wrong with this city?!?" Lady Heather exclaimed as she honked her horn. Lady Katherine shook her head and said "This used to be my town. The deerfoot can cause a bit of frustration." Lady Heather looked over at Lady Katherine and let out a cry of frustration. "To hell with this! Someone else drive!" She squeaked. Lady Heather was obviously tired. Sofia and Lora came up front and took the wheel. With a wink and a smile, Lady Katherine flipped Lady Heather into her arms and carried her out of the cockpit.

As the sun began to set, the girls began getting tired. Rissa was swinging softly in her homemade hammock, Lady Heather and Lady Katherine sat on the couch together, the grib of sleep tight at their throats. Sara, Cath, Jayne and Ann Marie were in the back room. Soft sighs escaped Jayne's mouth as she snuggled in close to Cath. Her pale, slender arms slid around Jayne and she let out a contented sigh. Sara watched as Ann Marie snuggled in closer to her. Her curly brown hair was blown straight with the help of Jayne and her blowdryer. She looked so much like Sara. "I can't believe this girl." Sara thought. "She's mine...all mine."

A gun shot sounded through the mini dominion. Then a scream.

*looks at scattered bottle of Heineken on the floor* :mad: ALRIGHT NOW!!! Who the feck shot my Heineken out of my hand!! You know the rule: you spill it, you fill it! :mad:

Chapter 63

"Lora, oh my God!" Sofia screamed. Her voice echoed through the mini dominion. Sara and Cath sat up and looked at each other, blue eyes connecting with brown. Cath smirked and looked out the window. "Still dark." She said as they sat up slowly to avoid waking the 2 other girls.

Sara opened the door slowly and noticed Sofia with her ear pressed to Lora's chest. "Lora please...breathe." Sofia choked. Sara rushed over to Lora's side and helped resucitate her. Cath noticed the pool of blood around Lora's shoulder. "Oh god." she said as she picked up a bloodied feather. "Duckman's calling card." Sofia gasped a soft agreement and said "Hospital now."

The hospital. "This seems a tad too familiar." Jayne said as she walked into the waiting room with Ann Marie on her back. "Yeah, well, we've been in enough hospitals this trip." Jayne coughed a laugh. "I have to stay with Lora. You go on without us." Sofia said as she stood beside Lora's bedside. The heart metre beeped steadily beside her. "Are you sure?" Cath asked. Sofia nodded and said "I need to stay with her." She took Lora's motionless hand and sat down. Sara nodded and took Cath's hand. Fingers interlacing softly.

"Lets go." Cath said. Jayne looked at Sofia and said "But what about Lora?" Sara smiled and said "Sofia and Lora are staying behind." Jayne tilted her head and said "Oh." Cath nodded. Soon they were in the mini dominion and back on the road to Edmonton. Rissa awoke and with a yawn, said "Hey guys, where are we?" Forgetting she was in a hammock, she rolled off and fell 4 feet to the floor. "Ow!" she screamed. Jayne laughed and said "Dude are you okay?" Rissa nodded and pouted. "It hurt, why are you laughing at my pain?" Jayne bared her teeth and said "Because Im not drunk yet. CATH WE NEED BEER!" Cath walked out of the backroom and said "Ask the driver. Maybe we can stop." Then out of nowhere, Lady Heather said "When we get to Edmonton!" Jayne pouted.

"Finally!" Jayne said as Lady Heather stopped at a liquor store. Jayne hopped out and ran to the front door. Cath walked in behind her and grabbed a case of heinekin. Jayne looked at the box suspiciously. "Heinekin?" She asked with a tinge of hesitation in her voice. Cath nodded and said "Your favorite." Jayne groaned and wrinkled her brow. "Oh yeah." Cath said as she put the case down. "Guinness it is." Jayne smiled and grabbed another case.

Lora babe!!! OMG we had to leave you behind, I'm miffed :( Though on the other hand I'm having Guinness now, much much better :p

But Ann, would you please get off my back now.. I mean, I don't mind carrying you and such, but I can't chug-a-lug with you on my back. :D

That was a great chapter. I don't know who this 'Duckman' character is, but he's mean. :p

But anywho, continue, it's great. :)

Back