Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, yes, I loved the way she looked in that episode, all tough with the ponytail and the LVPD waistcoat. ;)

^^ Agreed. Absolutely gorgeous and totally hot. :) She always looks good!

***EDITED for oversized image. Please abide by the 400 x 400 limit size for a solitary image. This 400 x 400 size requirement is not new rule. Thank you.***

Oooooh nice :)

We just had Fannysmackin' in Aus, and OMG - great Sofia in this one.

First with the Jim and Sofia "He's a cop, she's a cop" scene, but then her with the gun getting Pig out of his car? Oh yeah :)

Those were great Sofia parts in that episode.
'Fia with a gun:
704sofiagunrev.jpg

He's a cop/She's a cop:
704sofiabrassrev.jpg

I really like the fact that they've turned her into a cop. Makes for a better story for her.

Hot Sofia. Man she was great!

I think she's better as a cop too. She's great at interrogation (that interrogation scene in Fannysmackin' was hilarious!) and I think she and Paul Guilfoyle play off each other really well :D

Oh, happy birthday from me, too. :)

I agree that Sofia was awesome in Fannysmackin'. She was so hot with the shotgun. Also loved it how she said to the liquor shop owner "I'm ready, Sir, I just need you to talk slower." Damn, I didn't understand a word of what he was saying. ;)

That episode was totally worth waiting like 5 or 6 extra months for it to air in Aus.

I really liked that part with the shop owner too. She had this cute little vexed expression on her face...so adorable. Oh, and the gun scene. I’m not usually one for hyperbole but that was quite possibly the sexiest I’ve ever seen.

If you want the read something funny, go here: http://www.fandomtalk.com/modules.php?op...r=0&thold=0 and read the part of the episode recap from Fannysmackin' on the shot gun scene, its bloody brilliant, especially if you’re a shameless perv (that means to check someone out, not to be a pervert, Of course in this thread there seems to be a very thin line between the two ;) ).

omg, I seriously laughed my ass off while reading that article! Tossing in my favorite part (I think everyone agrees on this) because it is quite a long read/hard work on the scrollwheel:

"Sofia strolls out with a shotgun and she's seriously so hot right here that I think I actually drooled on myself a little. SERIOUSLY. Nicky is also there with his weapon out (dirty!), as is Brass and about 325020402040290 other cops but it's obvious that Sofia has the biggest cock in the room. DAMN. As the other cops round up most of the fannysmackers, she strolls over to Pig's car, shotgun aimed right at him, and orders him out of the car. He complies because she's a fucking badass and he knows it"

Can this fan write an ep for us please? :lol:

Sedative I loved what you wrote. Tough!

Noticed its been rather quiet in here. *raises hand guiltily*

Course I have not been around as much as usual. I am working on some screencaps however from The Black Velvet Gown the newest movie I own that has Louise Lombard. Woo Hoo! I still can't get over the fact she played a spoiled brat. Different role for her. Still can't get it out of my head. It was not becoming..he he.

Just wanted to bump this thread up more than anything. *Big grin*

*Skips out of the room happily.* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back