Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics umbrello , I’ve been trying to find a large version of them somewhere.
atfm said: It's unbelievable how she can walk on those all day when they are shooting. I wouldn't even be able to walk straight ahead and she manages to do her sexy swagger. ;)
Hay, maybe the heals are the reason she does the swagger? I know if I had to wear heals like that I’d probably be doing that weird cowboy walk she does too. Anyway, while I’m on the topic of the walk, isn’t it cute how when she does it she totally sashays her shoulders and arms about. So what if people think it's "mannish", it's cute.

I was thinking about that, too. Maybe she swaggers to keep her balance, and the arms help, too. And I agree that it's cute, and hot as hell. *nods*

I'm wondering if wearing those high heeled boots is something that Louise is just very used to, and maybe asked TPTB to incorporate that into her character. It really gives her a different look from all of the other characters. Catherine sometimes wears high heeled boots to work, but not as much as Sofia, and definitely not as noticeable.

kaylyne said:
I'm wondering if wearing those high heeled boots is something that Louise is just very used to, and maybe asked TPTB to incorporate that into her character. It really gives her a different look from all of the other characters. Catherine sometimes wears high heeled boots to work, but not as much as Sofia, and definitely not as noticeable.

Hmm, you're right about that. The heels and the suit make her look "classy" so to speak. She has a bit of a tough image, I think that wearing flat shoes would make her too butchy perhaps? Not that some of the folks here would mind ;)

She is like..1.70 meters? (sorry folks, Europeans love their metric system) which is fairly "tall" for American standards as far as I know? So she does not need them to look bigger..imho.

From TV Guide online Entertainment News today:

CSI's Louise Lombard has landed the title role in Judy's Got a Gun, ABC's drama about a woman juggling single motherhood with her job as a detective. I like to think of it as "Close to Homicide."

I just hope they send her off in a nice way. Like DON'T kill her! If she goes back to Boulder City or something like that, at least the Brass/Sofia shippers can have a nice little fantasy world :D

My guess is that it would be like some of the other detectives that have just "vanished" - like Vartann, Vega, O'Riley...

Although, I'm guessing also that since she just got the role, she'd probably be on summer hiatus for CSI while filming the movie.

Interesting. So maybe she could come back every now and again?

Man, I miss Vartann, Vega and O'Riley. They were all fun in their own way.

kaylyne wrote:
Although, I'm guessing also that since she just got the role, she'd probably be on summer hiatus for CSI while filming the movie.
It's not a movie. It's a pilot for a television series. She might be gone for good unless she can make time for both series. But if they kill off Sophia, then she can't return if her new series is cancelled.

888Blackbirds wrote:
Wait, what’s this about Sofia leaving???
I only posted it a few messages back. Didn't you read it?
From TV Guide online: CSI's Louise Lombard has landed the title role in Judy's Got a Gun, ABC's drama about a woman juggling single motherhood with her job as a detective. I like to think of it as "Close to Homicide."

Whoa. That doesn't sound too good for us Sofia fans. How can she do that, though? You don't leave a hit show for some new show that will probably be cancelled after one season, especially not if you have just been added to the credits.

I doubt they'll just let her disappear like Vartann or Vega, she's too much of a main character for that. I just hope they don't kill her.

Dynamo1 said:I only posted it a few messages back. Didn't you read it?
Well of course I read that part. I wanted to know if there was any more info on it. Anyway, I got a chance to look around just now, there isn't much; it’s not even up at IMDB. I guess weather it gets picket up or not could go either way. If it gets picket up it would be great to see more of Louise then we do on CSI (And hopefully playing a cop not unlike Sofia, as long as she does that I’ll be happy) and if it doesn’t than I guess we’d get to keep seeing the same old detective we know and love...and the cowboy walk and aviators too. :)

Hay Drumchik , did you watch Ch-Ch-Changes? I forgot to ask you before what part of Aus you live in; I’m right by Melbourne.

Whoha..a new show huh..hmm. Lets just hope it will bring us more Louise. I am not very familiar with the average running time of series in the US, but I think it is either very short (cancelled) or very long (which would/could mean no more Sofia in CSI..dammit)

Let's just wait and see. Would hate to lose my favo LV character tho :(

I just hope CSI gives her a chance to return in the future, because the success rate of new shows these days isn't very high. Many are cancelled after a few episodes, many don't get renewed after one season. I hope for Louise's sake that the new show does well, but would love to see her stay with CSI as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back