Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's have her on both :) If they have her transferred from Vegas, that at least gives her the chance to come back if the new program doesn't do well.

But it would be interesting seeing her in this program. It sounds intriguing.

88Blackbirds, I'm from Queensland :D

I doubt if ABC would move Gray's Anatomy from its current time slot, but wouldn't it be a shame if they put her new show opposite CSI?

Hey guys, been reading through the last couple of pages - Les Moonves yanked Louise off the pilot for 'Wanted' (which I don't think made it to air) to work on CSI, and as far as I know LL is signed on for S8. I don't think they'd let her out of her contract completely so she'd be limited on what she could do for a new show (although it would be feasible for her to film both if CBS wanted to accomodate it into their shooting schedule). I wouldn't get too worried yet, like I said, 'Wanted' never made it to air and 'War Stories' ended up as a TVM. I'll start panicking when Sofia gets a big storyline right before the finale...

Anyway, just my thoughts.

Ben

Bullit_01 said:
I'll start panicking when Sofia gets a big storyline right before the finale...
I just hate it when they do that big storyline thing and then let a character get killed. It's so cheap and extremely annoying..arg!

let's just hope for the best ;)

Kinda sad that it takes such a piece of news to get this topic really going. ;)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll either stay with CSI or will at least have the chance to return in case things with the other show don't work out for her.

I just got After the Rain in the mail this morning. Only had a chance to watch a little bit of it before having to leave for work. I only fast-forwarded to the Louise parts. I really like her character there. She gets an opportunity to show more emotions than I've seen from her previously. It's still strange to hear her talking in her normal accent.

Hay guys, could you give me a rundown of what happened with Sofia in Monster in the Box, from the discussion on the episode thread it sounds like she had a few good scenes. Some quotes would also be much appreciated. :)

Basically she was working an undercover operation where they had a decoy police officer pretending to the be "victim". Turns out that the killer planned ahead, and wound up killing the officer through the fireplace so he never had to go into the apartment and get caught. He set up some kind of time-delay thing beforehand. Sofia watched, and then found the body when the officer didn't react to her nudges when she entered the room. She went to Grissom, asked him if he knew the dead police officer, and admitted that she didn't either. He told her not to blame herself, to put the blame on him for not coming home sooner, but she said it didn't make either of them feel better. Then I think they basically got back to work.

Sofia was great in this episode.

Louise did a great job showing her emotions this episode. Nicely played.

Gentle reminder there is a discussion thread for episodes, while we appreciate the spoiler code being used these are spoiler free threads and some try to avoid temptation.

Once said episode has aired in all U.S. time zones (figure safely anytime after 1am est) it then becomes safe to discuss in any thread as it is no longer a spoiler. :)

88Blackbirds said:
Hay guys, could you give me a rundown of what happened with Sofia in Monster in the Box, from the discussion on the episode thread it sounds like she had a few good scenes. Some quotes would also be much appreciated. :)
<lets not keep that reply window open so damn long shall we>

On a lighter note: she looks so damn hot in black :p
The episodes are getting darker and darker..damn! I just hope no main cast member gets killed in the next ep..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back