Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Louise! She looks gorgeous. Any interaction between her and Brass this week? ;)

And she is REALLY young in the House of Elliot. It's so funny to see her in it after seeing her as Sofia.

No, nothing. She was barely on screen herself, just two brief scenes. Boo. ;)

I know, she looks so different. I've only seen pics and that House of Idiot skit. She looks younger, her face is rounder but in that skit she had such a Sofia-like don't-mess-with-me look on her face, it was hilarious. :lol:

Hi, I `m new here but I must tell that i so like Sofia, I haven` t notice her in season 5 but she rocked in season 6

Anne, you lucky dog. I so want to see that. When I come down under again, we'll have to check it out at the library and watch it.

I'd love to see Louise in something besides CSI. I love Sofia, but Louise is awesome.

Geez everyone its been ages since I made a post on here. Life is a whirlwind lately. Anyways I just got two new Louise movies.

I got "War Stories and "The Black Velvet Gown". I am excited about the second one. Its a mini series set in the 1890's where she portrays a young girl wooed by a sugar daddy of sorts. I am hoping to fit in time to watch it tomorrow. When I do I will try to skip in and let everyone know what she was like in this role.

Yeah, I can't wait either, Maybe I should take a look at my local Sanity store and see if they have any of her old movies? I found like 2 of Billys old movies hehe

That sounds good, let us know how the movies were. And perhaps you can provide us with some screencaps? :)

Hey everyone! I finally got the chance to watch The Black Velvet Gown. She had a much different role than what I anticipated from reading the box. She actually plays a rich young snobbish gal who ends up pregnant out of wedlock. Won't tell you what happens to her from there because it would ruin the movie if any of you chose to try it out. Going to watch "War Stories" later. Will try to work on screencaps atfm . Still not much of a pro of capturing stuff but will give it my best shot.

Say the right words and I can hook you up with a copy. He he. I am friendly and like to share.

Watched the first piece of "War Stories". Louise plays a photographer/news reporter. So far in this flick I have seen her smoke and hop from guy to guy. Wee! Not much of a plot but sure fun watching her in a different setting.

So what is the "house of elliott" like? Is LL a main character and in every episode? I've been thinking of getting season 1 from amazon.

She is a main character in every episode. The program revolves around her character Evangeline and her older sister Beatrice.

It's really quite good - I enjoyed the bits I saw ;)

LSB... you are my hero.

Been a bit since I posted any pictures. Got this one from this weeks episode "Meet Market" thought everyone would enjoy. Nice action capture of Sofia going for that gun, or in this case she was snapping it back on her belt. Turtle neck was a new look on her this week. She can carry off any fashion statement.

714_438.jpg

Wow, so much activity here suddenly. ;)

I hated the turtleneck look on my Micro professor because...well, let's not go there but Louise pulls it off so much better. *g*

LadySaraButterfly said:
Will try to work on screencaps atfm .

That'd be cool, just two or three caps to get an impression will suffice. Hope you enjoy the rest of War Stories. I think seeing Louise smoke would make me die a little. Though I believe I once saw a very short clip of her doing just that on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back