Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Merry Christmas to Louise and her family. :)

2. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

I second that!
    I hope she has a good time, but I know she would probably have a better time with me.... :devil:

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

This will be Alejandro's first Christmas, right? I bet that will have been a great day for Louise and her family :D

4. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

I wonder what they'll get him. What do kids normally get for their first Christmas? I know I got a hat that said 'Baby's first Christmas.'

5. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

It's his second Christmas, he was born last year. I think he's about one and a half now, no idea what kids that age get. Do they get toys already? Probably. Wooden toys for toddlers are cool. ;)

6. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Hi, I don't wanna interrupt your convo here, so I'll just say a few things:

I have the same blue eyes as hers....thats probably why I like hers so much. She'd look gorgeous in any hair color....and does anyone know where to get good quality pics of her? I'm doing a 'is love' montage range and snce Sofia is my fave atm, and most probably will be for a long time to come, I'd be glad to make fan art for any of my fellow Louise fans :D

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g22/horatio_caine/lombardfanart.jpg

I did a little bit to this image, tell me if I should add anymore to it :)

And heres another version of it with her name is a pretty font :)

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g22/horatio_caine/lombardfanart1.jpg

ooohhh....and I just remembered....I have the same topgun/chips99 style glasses as Sofia.... :D I mean, they don't have the same effect on me like they do on her, but I still love 'em :D

7. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Ooh, I like the graphics!

Yeah I don't know....maybe those Fisher Price toys? Who knows...

8. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Meh, I think there's gonna be no Sofia in the next two episodes. Not sure though.

Anyway, you all know The Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, right? I was trying to link Louise to him earlier and this is what I came up with:

Louise - Second Nature - Alec Baldwin - Mercury Rising - Mike Hughes - Apollo 13 - Kevin Bacon.

Anyone able to find a shorter way? I suck at this. ;)

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

thanks :)I didn't know she had a kid......he must be cute :)

10. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Hey all, just popping in before I head off to celebrate the New Year.

I'm not sure if Sofia will appear in the next few episodes either, but I personally hope they don't exclude her in saying good-bye to Grissom. She worked with him just as much as the other memeber. We will just have to wait and see.

I've been enjoying the movie Second Nature I got for Christmas. Louise had a starring role in next to Alec Baldwin. It was rather interesting, decent plot. She played a phsycologist who works to rehabilitate a man who had done some bad crimes.

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Surely if Brass gets to say goodbye, then Sofia should as well. Unless Sofia is out of town with Catherine and Nick. This episode is getting very convoluted!

Sounds like an interesting movie, LSB. I'll have to see if I can find it here in Aus.

12. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Happy new year to Louise and to everyone in here, if anyone's still here. ;) *crickets chirp*

13. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Some of us are still here. Well, i haven't been for a while since my computer broke. :(

I Don’t know if you’ll have any luck finding that movie Drumchik, it would be a great to see anything Louise has been in screened or at least in a video store in Aus, but it’s mostly too obscure so it probably never will.

Anyway, on a better note, someone’s put up what’s been screened of season 7 on Youtube, which is great for those of us outside America. But since my home computer decided to stop working and I’ve only got limited use of someone else’s computer I wanted to know if anyone could tell me what episodes had a fair amount of Sofia in them so I don’t use my time up on ones that don’t.

14. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Sorry to hear about your computer, that sucks.

So far most episodes had a fair amount of Sofia in them but I'd recommend BTK 1&2, Toe Tags, Burnout and Happenstance, with a special mention of Fannysmackin' if you want the toothpick and the gun. ;)

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Yay for Sofia episodes up on YouTube.

And I found out my library has House of Elliot - I'm about to order it from them :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.