Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
atfm said:
I was grinning like an idiot the whole time I watched it. ;)

Cool, I have yet to watch Post Mortem, looking forward to that. :)

Joins you grinning like an idiot.

That might be the best interview I have seen her do. She is addictive to watch. I have been hooked since "Formalities" and don't see myself tiring of watching this wonderful actress.

Thanks for sharing your find!

:D :D

707_00130.jpg

Here is Sofia on the stand in "Post Mortem".

LadySaraButterfly said:

Joins you grinning like an idiot.

That might be the best interview I have seen her do. She is addictive to watch. I have been hooked since "Formalities" and don't see myself tiring of watching this wonderful actress.

Thanks for sharing your find!

:D :D

It's basically the only interview I've seen, except maybe for that short eXtra clip.

Anytime. :)

Atfm, could you link me too, please? Her smile is way to pretty to pass up.

As for PostMortem, I love how she says hell. It makes me think she's gonna smack someone.

atfm said:
Destiny said:
REMINDER:
"6 URL Links"

Damn, I always do things wrong in here, LOL. Sorry about that.
LOL Don't worry about it, you will adjust, heck we have all done something and thought back to crap I just did that? lol ask LSB she too has done that. :lol: No ones perfect. ;)
Not even me. :D

atfm said:
I just watched the Five US interview (anyone seen that?) and it was really cute and funny. She laughed a lot and I just had to make some screencaps:

Hey, where can one go to find this interview? Sounds awesome!

Those are great pics guys! Her blondeness makes me...want to go blonde. Well, not really. She just looks incredible as a blonde. Are any of you blonde btw? atfm (im loving your nick!), pic 4 is just aww and pic 5 is a total SQUEE. I want to huggle her. :) Brass is definitely the hip uncle 88Blackbirds. I love him and Sofia together. Comic sidekicks.

Ba-dum-bum.

Destiny said:
atfm said:
Destiny said:
REMINDER:
"6 URL Links"

Damn, I always do things wrong in here, LOL. Sorry about that.
LOL Don't worry about it, you will adjust, heck we have all done something and thought back to crap I just did that? lol ask LSB she too has done that. :lol: No ones perfect. ;)

Yes, I will be the first to tell you I have made plenty of mistakes and will make lots more. So no worries.

Sidler you asked if any of us were blonds in here. I am a brunette but recently had lots of blond highlights put in my hair which lightened my whole head. So not totally blond but heading that direction. :devil:

Drumchik I can hook you up with the interview. Just PM me or atfm.

I have watched her giggle and smile all day long. Addicted to Sofia...just a wee bit. :p

Gonna have to join all the grinning idiots, that was a lovely interview, short and sweet, what a gorgeous laugh and smile Louise has, thanks atfm. I like how they talked about the whole accent thing; everybody’s too nice to say anything to her. Oh and, “They don’t have any crack pipe smokers in Surry” I liked that part too.

Since the hair keeps coming up, and I’ve never been one to not contribute, I reckon Louise’s hair looks good most any way, straight and blond like in CSI (which looks totally sexy) or dark and curly like in Esther (which was very elegant) or short and brown like in the House of Elliot (because she looked so young and cute) My hair is brown too but I wish I could make it go curly like in Esther.

I have a question about Sofia and Brass. Are they supposed to be partners? I’m not completely sure. I know they’ve never said they were and the cops in this show don’t seem to have partners (Or be assigned to specific departments for that matter. Is this how it works in America, detectives work a rape one week then a murder the next and a robbery the next?) But just think about it, with any of the other detectives, (Vartan Ortaga ect) we’ve always seen them on a case on their own but with Brass and Sofia we have seen them together a lot, and not just working the same case, I can think of a couple of times they’ve just been randomly together, like in the start of ABRTI, which I can only explain if they were partners.

I’m probably completely wrong, but it would be nice if they were partners, they’re so good together, I finally saw that “she’s a cop/He’s a cop” thing, they’ve got such good chemistry. I read one review that referred to Sofia as a “female brass”, that’s kinda cute.

And SidLer; “huggle”, is that like the words hug and snuggle put together. I’m going to have to use that sometimes.

Drumchik I can hook you up with the interview. Just PM me or atfm.

Thanks LSB. MiaCharlize was kind enough to send it :)

My two cents on the hair: I like it better when she doesn't tuck it behind her ears. So there. ;)

Destiny said:

Perhaps I should just go and read the board rules at some point. ;)

SidLer said:
Those are great pics guys! Her blondeness makes me...want to go blonde. Well, not really. She just looks incredible as a blonde. Are any of you blonde btw? atfm (im loving your nick!), pic 4 is just aww and pic 5 is a total SQUEE. I want to huggle her. :)

I want to huggle her, too, haha, especially when she laughs, it's just too damn cute. :D I used to be blonde as a kid, then I became sort of dirty blonde and now - good question. ;) atfm stands for athousandf*ckingmiles. ;)

88Blackbirds said:
Gonna have to join all the grinning idiots.

I have a question about Sofia and Brass. Are they supposed to be partners?

:lol: We totally have to incorporate "grinning idiots" somewhere in the next topic title. Something along the lines of "Louise/Sofia - She makes us all grinning idiots". ;)

As for the partners thing, I doubt they are really assigned partners, I suppose the writers change it all the time to suit their plot needs.

atfm said:
My two cents on the hair: I like it better when she doesn't tuck it behind her ears. So there. ;)
My opinion: Love her with all kinds of hair, period.
Although I love it when she has it in a ponytail.

And I think it's cute when she tucks it behind her ears. I have a strange fascinations with ears, and hers especially :)

88Blackbirds said:
...it would be nice if they were partners, they’re so good together
Definitely! I see them as partners, although I know they're not. Brass and Sofia. Salt and Pepper. I love it when they're in a scene together. Funny stuff. And huggle? It comes from "hug" but since we all try to be cute here we put the "gle" at the back. But yeah, the hug + snuggle thing works well too. :D

I love her hair when it's up in a ponytail. She just looks sharper that way, ya know? But she looks grand when it's loose. Her loose hair looked great in Formalities. (Actually, who cares 'bout the hair when youve got her in that red dress? :p) She's got cute ears, it sticks out a little when she tucks her hair back but it's nothing like Prince Charles' so it's all good. I'd like to see her with messy hair. A messy ponytail, or loose messy hair and her face and overalls dirty with engine oil. I'm obsessed with engine oil. And dirt. :devil:

atfm, that's what your nick stands for? Damn I thought it was something else! But at least I got the third word correct. :lol: Btw, I do more than just grin when I see Sofia. I bet you all do too. ;)

Messy hair and engine oil? Damn you for putting these images in my head :devil:

I loved how her hair was almost messy in ABRTI, in the scene with Brass and when she was running. So cute.

But I have my ways of messing up her hair, nothing I'm willing to share though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back