Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
She should so wear that outfit more often. It's damn hot!

And at the risk of sounding redundant and repeating something already said:

What page, Muttmo?

omg, why is Billy a friend of Luolo? *runs*

Oh no, what the heck? Is that seriously supposed to be Louise's boyfriend and kid? I mean, the kid is fine but...*hides* When have I become so straightophobe? *feels weird* Somehow I can't find her hot when she's being touched by some guy...*runs* I'm sorry, it's just my opinion :(

Well anyways, random hot pic, both hotties together :D:

Jorja_Rain said:

Oh no, what the heck? Is that seriously supposed to be Louise's boyfriend and kid? I mean, the kid is fine but...*hides* When have I become so straightophobe? *feels weird* Somehow I can't find her hot when she's being touched by some guy...*runs* I'm sorry, it's just my opinion :(

Awww, *hugs*

Second that. I always thought it would be hot to watch Louise dance but that looked kinda weird... she is till beautiful though, so thanks for the clip.

*tries very hard not to think about that guy being her boyfriend*

Dont't get me wrong, I have nothing against him, I just prefer imagining Louise dancing with a girl ;)

I choose to believe that she's just dancing with some random guy. ;) The kid is cute though, and it's great to see her dance. Good to see she's a sneakers kind of girl, too. ;) Thanks for the clip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back