Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jorja_Rain said:
I would post pictures, but I don't have any. I can't cap off of the tv screen :(

Hi gang
I can :D and will do it the moment I find a little time, but to whom should I send the caps? I can't post pics, so I would be grateful, if somebody lets me know. thanks

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let you know that Erica and I made another vid together, and this one has plenty of Sofia. Search at YouTube for CSI and Cherry Pie ;)

Drumchik said:
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let you know that Erica and I made another vid together, and this one has plenty of Sofia. Search at YouTube for CSI and Cherry Pie ;)

I don't normally watch fan videos (I don't know why, I just don't) but that was funny. Nice job. :lol:

MUTTMO said:
oh you're not right!!!!!!
but you're funny!

LMAO!
where can I find sofia..............sunglasses and toothpick all in one scene?

I always have to have Sofia in the vids. Sofia was in the first one too - she and Jim beat up Horatio Caine.

Glad you guys enjoyed it.

I plan on making one with the CSI ladies in it - Sofia, Sara, Catherine, Wendy, Mandy etc ;)

Hi all
lovely vid and Muttmo I sent you the Talos / Louise screen c. :D. And now I'll go looking a CSI rerun, hopefully with Sofia in it and her beloved toothpick. At least I can see her swager, even when the toothpick will be missed. :cool:
See you later, me thinks

I watched Monster in a Box last night.

Hello HOT Louise :D It is nice to see you in an episode for more than five minutes :D Let's do it again sometime :D

That episode had The Ponytail. She was such a tough-ass cop in that one. ;) But she looked so troubled when the officer died under her surveillance. :(

I've only watched like 20 minutes of my Talos tape so far, I'm not all that fond of the hair, but she looks gorgeous nonetheless. I squeed a little when she wrinkled her brow in a true Sofia fashion. (Does anyone know what I'm talking about?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back