Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by allstar12, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Welcome to the thread, GSRfanatic25. We're all about the love for Sofia and Louise here.

Louise is HOT!

2. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

that she is
    i'm a big jorja fox fan, and had some problems w/ sofia for a while for obvious reasons. but, i really like her now.
    i haven't seen anything else w/ her in it, movies wise, except for something on a fanvideo. but she's a very gorgeous woman...and i loove her accent, as i said

thanks for the welcome

3. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

I don't get why GSR shippers STILL hate Sofia. That was so long ago, and she barely ever has scenes with Grissom anyway. No threat whatsoever.

But welcome to the thread anyway. ;)

Damn, I love that shotgun picture. She was so hot in Fannysmackin'. And there's the ponytail, too. And the swagger. All that's missing is the toothpick. ;)

4. GSRfanatic25

haha, toothpick. one of my favorite scenes w/ her is the one with sara in werewolves, w/ the toothpick and the feistiness...i just looove that scene.
    SS:there's fingerprint powder on it
    SC: yeah, i got bored. thought you could use some help.
    kinda b**chy, but it's still my fav scene in that ep.!!

5. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

I agree with you, Louise hasn't barely got scenes with William anymore. And Sofia is not standing between Sara and Grissom. Sofia is a character on her own, she's a cop now ;)

GSRfanatic25, welcome to the thread. You're a good example of a GSR fan who also loves Louise/Sofia. Welcome to the thread :D I hope you have lots of fun posting here ;)

6. mati

mati Rookie

Welcome to this lovely group!!!!
    Excuse me gang
    but I never ever saw a real interesst from Sofia in Gil; I think their relationship is based on a pure mind level (I hope it's understandable, but sometimes it's a little frustraiting to be a non native english speaker; it puts a limit to the way someone can express a thought!); both know a lot and have a similar vision of the world, although Sofia 's character is more compassionate or should I say the writers allow her to be more outgoing in showing her feelings. Both have a quirky sense of humour, a sharp mind. And I do miss the interactions of the two characters. It always brought quality to the show. Just remebering the discussion they have during the autopsy scene (Unbearable, I think) it's a highlight. Well, for me anyway, because you see so much inane TV shows nowadays, that I'm thankful when writers create intelligent and strong characters. I don't understand "hate" in such a contest. It's such a strong and destructive feeling and to have it for a fictional character is beyond my comprehension. So, live and let live, but here we have only love for Sofia / Louise and her toothpick, of course . :D

7. Kylie

Kylie Witness

I have to say, I'm a huge GSR shipper, but ever since she joined the show, Sofia has been my firm favourite character.

I don't get why a lot of other GSR shippers dislike her. I mean, even if she did have an attraction to Grissom, and he did her, it's not like Sara and Grissom were actually together then. He was fair game, and single, and so was Sofia. It's human to flirt with someone you find attractive, so I don't see at all why people can hold it against her.

She's a tough character that really does stand out on her own - she was never, in my eyes, simply a toy for Grissom to flirt with, or whatever other narrow view people have on her. It was simply part of her character. But we were shown right from the start, someone with strong principles, and a great amount of intelligence. She's, as far as I'm concerned, stood tall as a fantastic character from the very start.

8. mati

mati Rookie

....and let's hope she'll stay that way and the writers won't mess with her! And I agree completely with you. I don't have a particular like or dislike for any ship. Far as I'm concerned is that Sofia will stay on CSI and that LL will have also other opportunities to show her wonderful talent.

:)

9. GSRfanatic25

yes i love her, she's kicka**.. she and griss definitely had the mind thing going, i agree. i hope we see a lot more of her in the eigth season, and that like you said the writers don't mess with her.
    but, as she becomes a more major character, she risks falling into some sort of peril or plot twist, like most other csi characters
    *reiterating mucho love for sofia*

10. mati

mati Rookie

Well, in some way it did happen with ABRTI I/II, although the peril she faced was more subtle. Jim Brass was shot, Nik burried alive, Sara's fate :( isn't known for now so they have to be more creative if they want to create a peril situation for her. Anyway, looking forward to see her sunglasses, THE swagger, black clothes and the omnipresent toothpick.

11. GSRfanatic25

amen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.